Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Huh, now I see! That whole part is pretty messy and missing a lot of screens. I am writing it down into the bug list and will deal with it tomorrow. Thank you!

I guess no one reported it before because everyone was too busy stuffing their mouths with Tessa's tiddy!
I guess no one reported it before because everyone was too busy stuffing their mouths with Tessa's tiddy!

Of course, we don't say no to mommy.

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
This game is excellent, and I love it. I have some questions and comments.

Will unicoins be used for anything else, and for what in a future release? For now, they are used to pay off Ginny's debt.
What is the purpose of the favor points for each character? Maybe for future releases, it is good to have some info for that (like a diary for each character - information and relationship).
Will this be pure VN, or will there be some mini-games inside the game in future releases?

When interacting with Ginny, I first choose the graveyard mission before working on the bar task. At the end of working on the bar task, when you select the option "Something new on the station", Ginny mentions some special jobs for MC. Maybe this is redundant because MC already know about it (he already did the graveyard mission). This is a small thing (and only my opinion), but maybe it should be good before MC can start special jobs, it needs to work in the bar. Then, the option "Something new on the station" will have chronological sense.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Jul 22, 2017

1. Will unicoins be used for anything else, and for what in a future release? For now, they are used to pay off Ginny's debt.
2. What is the purpose of the favor points for each character? Maybe for future releases, it is good to have some info for that (like a diary for each character - information and relationship).
3. Will this be pure VN, or will there be some mini-games inside the game in future releases?
1. Yes, you'll be able to spend them on things in the market, and likely other places as well.
2. I believe it's mainly to give you hints as to what each character likes, right now I don't think it serves any other purpose. In the future I imagine having too many negative points will result in bad things happening between you and that character.
3. There's already one if you count cleaning the medical office with Iris, but VP has stated in the past that he's not an experienced coder and doesn't want to try to do anything too complex like actual minigames since he might not be able to make them work properly, plus they might not be fun in the first place.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
I don't know if others have reported this but I have a bug where the notifications in the top left just never disappear.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Probably too much work with the renders and likely not your target audience besides, but any shot at the PC developing a nice set of bewbz themselves?
I am not planning any transformation with the MC. Sorry!
There will, however, be tiddyfucking!

VoidPilgrim
Hi,
just wanted to ask why is there no background music for other scenes except for the bar?
Regarding the music and sound, it is actually the biggest R3 bug I am currently dealing with. I have been steadily adding music with previous releases, with R3 having lots of new tracks, but alas, it's screwed! I hope I will be able to fix it tomorrow. And there are some sound effects as well!

This is a general trend I would like to follow further: with each release also introducing a new set of music and sounds so that the game feels more alive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes! Future releases will unlock more locations, one of which will be the Market. You will be able to buy lots of stuff there (so save up your Coins!). From gifts for the ladies, and sexual stimulants, to the equipment that will help you during your adventures. You'll also be able to buy services, some of which are quite spicy!
The money will have lots of uses further on.

Regarding the favor, elhombreconqueso already said it perfectly above.

As I have only rudimentary coding skills, I don't think I would be able to deliver minigames that wouldn't be boring/grindy/pointless. Besides, I would rather spend the time actually making content itself, to be perfectly honest.

Also, thank you for pointing out the redundancy. I'm writing that down!

I don't know if others have reported this but I have a bug where the notifications in the top left just never disappear.
That is, regrettably engine's issue, I'm afraid. If you rollback to the point you gained the notification, it should clear up!

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
Thank you for your answers, elhombreconqueso and VoidPilgrim.
In the graveyard mission, if you choose to have sex with AI aliens but after that escape, should oral/anal skill increase?
Because when I choose that, oral/anal skills stay the same, like before the mission.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
The VN is pretty good but I don't understand why these futa on femboy games make the futa so obese.
Their hips are like the width of a school bus.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/locations/derelict1.rpy", line 435, in script
    jump d1_further
ScriptError: could not find label 'd1_further'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d1_further
  File "D:\Downloads\StarPeriphery-Release3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\StarPeriphery-Release3-win\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Star Periphery Release3
Sun Jul  2 06:03:38 2023
Using latest version on the site.

VoidPilgrim got this error just after the lockers in the special job(the one with the derelict ship) from ginny, I picked "Go Further Left" and this error showed up.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is this Windows 10 and above only game? Because on my Win7 the game refuses to start...
Try the graphics reset trick. Hold Shift down and start the game. At the upper left select 'Angle...' and the press Quit at the lower left. Restart the game normally. Might fix it, might not. But Win7 is likely on an older machine and RenPy has trouble dealing with older video cards apparently... Hope it fixes it for you! :>)

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump d1_further

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d1_further
  File "D:\Downloads\StarPeriphery-Release3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\StarPeriphery-Release3-win\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Star Periphery Release3
Sun Jul  2 06:03:38 2023
Using latest version on the site.

VoidPilgrim got this error just after the lockers in the special job(the one with the derelict ship) from ginny, I picked "Go Further Left" and this error showed up.
Yep, same thing happens for me.

Reactions: Light86
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes