Jul 22, 2017
>Futa game
>3d
>But doesn't look like shit
I will be watching your career with great interest
This was literally what I was thinking as well, usually these Ren'Py 3D games look abominable but this one looks good and has really good writing (aside from a few easily fixable grammar issues). I only checked it out because it was futa-on-male and was blown away by how good it is this early on. First time I've been all-in on a 3D VN.

Last edited:

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
For the one who did the thinking face as reaction, simply put, he quoted from that movie! >w< And I've seen plenty of shorts with the exact scene xD

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
some plans for any futa with pubic hair? so far i have not even seen one with a follicle

Jul 22, 2017
Power bottoming? Are you unfamiliar with the term? He's asking if there will be any content involving the futas letting the MC fuck them, or any other traditionally "bottom" sex acts, but actually being the ones in control of the situation, thus "power" bottoming.

May 10, 2017
This was actually pretty hot.
Random thought that came to me, VAM integration or scenes would be hot af, create the characters likeness, build the scene, set it up... play the scene 1st-person VR.
VR Taker POV of that Ginny scene would be intense.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
How to leave the bar??
Click the "EXIT" sign on the ground at the bottom left!

PS: The sign will be a lot more visible in the next release.

some plans for any futa with pubic hair? so far i have not even seen one with a follicle
I would like to have some landing strips here and there in the future! But I have to first research how to do it correctly!

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes