Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
This is off to an incredible start. Everything is amazing so far and I can't wait for more. We're in some kind of golden age of futa games right now it's crazy. Please more mommy and or mistress Tessa asap I need more plump futa

hypnofanxx

Oct 27, 2019
been a while since I've seen a game with such a great first release. looking forward to the rest :)
Absolutely true. Kind of unreal for a 1st release and I really hope you can, and will, keep it going.

Mistress Mommy is just... unbelievably well written. You expressed so much personality in so little time. Not to besmirch your other characters though. Especially since my heart belongs to the (not so) good doctor. I was pleasantly surprised to get a *much* better scene by being a bad boy and not visiting her straight away. You certainly know how to write engaging content!

Jul 22, 2017
my heart belongs to the (not so) good doctor.
On this note, one of my very few complaints about the game is Iris. While I fully intend to experience all of her content and like the character so far, it does slightly bug me that you can avoid all of the lewd scenes except for hers. The fact that all of the other lewd scenes are things that you can actually avoid makes doing them even better (submission as a choice is always hotter IMO) and that consistency being broken with Iris doesn't sit right with me. Again, this is a very minor nitpick, if you couldn't avoid the sex scenes at all then I wouldn't even be bringing it up, but I really enjoy all of the other ones being technically optional. Also to be fair, she's only fingering you unless you piss her off, so it's not like it's a huge inconsistency, but yeah.

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
I dont see those screen shot
those are for next updates or those are this version?
if those are in this version . I want a walkthrough please

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Damn, really wish there a game similar to this one where you play as the futa as Im not really into playing from the receiving end.

• Angry
Reactions: DN8R

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Judging by the MC way of life and being thrown into "Pisshole" station - he wouldn't mind to much for easy getting credits. I like the: music in locations, cyberpunk vibes.

My great hopes i would like to see - goes for:
1. Iris - get some training from her! - she looks like strict dominatrix boss ;)
2. "unnamed alien lady" - idk if that would be the brothel owner, if it is so... than oh boy! get some training to earn more for MC jobs of ineterest

Second hopes go for:
1. If there would be some parasites dwelling in the lower decks of the station - getting some parasites affection would be nice. (if they catch MC) Some body/mind changes when they attached to MC for not getting doctors help - would be hot.
2. Any dungeon like crawling to earn money. Would be nice to be able to repeat the dungeon next day.
3. Some sleeping place by paying a rent and go into debt more... hahaha!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
1. Iris - get some training from her! - she looks like strict dominatrix boss ;)
Oh yes, you will be able to!
2. "unnamed alien lady" - idk if that would be the brothel owner, if it is so... than oh boy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. If there would be some parasites dwelling in the lower decks of the station - getting some parasites affection would be nice. (if they catch MC) Some body/mind changes when they attached to MC for not getting doctors help - would be hot.
Not the space/ship parasites, but some other friends might want to have a hot minute or two with the MC!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Discord link seems to be expired :(
Try the one in my signature! If it doesn't work, send me a message, and I'll look into it.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes