rangerawr

Mar 25, 2024
You repeated yourself over and over in that comment. I am not disagreeing with you, I don't know what your problem is. I know he's a solo dev. I've never asked the dev to remake the game in any shape of form, neither has anyone else in the comments in the past 10 pages, because we all understood that's impossible at this stage. I clearly said I like the game, and I highly respect it. So I can only assume that you didn't read my comment fully, or that you have some difficulty in reading and understanding which is fine. Just don't be so hostile in your replies. It feels like you're screaming at the enemies breaching the gates of your castle. At least give me a cool war cry.

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
You repeated yourself over and over in that comment. I am not disagreeing with you, I don't know what your problem is. I know he's a solo dev. I've never asked the dev to remake the game in any shape of form, neither has anyone else in the comments in the past 10 pages, because we all understood that's impossible at this stage. I clearly said I like the game, and I highly respect it. So I can only assume that you didn't read my comment fully, or that you have some difficulty in reading and understanding which is fine. Just don't be so hostile in your replies. It feels like you're screaming at the enemies breaching the gates of your castle. At least give me a cool war cry.
well you dont seem to understand when people come and ask for non-futa is to ask the dev to redo the whole game and i did comment fully and i never said you didnt like the game so can you please point out where i said you didnt like the game? and yes i repeated yourself so it would stick and i did say that you ask the dev to remake his game can you point that out for me cos i know i didnt all im was doing is telling you that people who wants non-futa is asking for dev to remake the whole game so did you read my comment fully?

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Then stop spaming the thread with wall of texts. Right now you are not doing much better than the troll, that the mods deleted, when you put dozens and dozens of lines full of gibberish text.
bro i dont know why you think you own this forum but you dont also you are free not to read my texts its your body and its your eyes:)also they get delete cos it was reply to someone else being delete so please get it right

rangerawr

Mar 25, 2024
Hey duck lord, here is a "brief" quote

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There you go. From the second half mostly. Here's hoping you understand what you wrote. Anyway this is discussion leads nowhere, I gave my 2 cents, let's leave it at that.

So anyway I like Tessa, Ginny and the goblins. Among the goblins, the chatty one in the mines is my fav. I don't like Ivy as much for now, because she's too cold. Maybe, with more about her backround and more understanding between her and the MC I would change my mind about her. But I think she's gonna be the de facto always futa-dom, only one or two steps below Eleanor.

I also liked the first or second gloryhole encounter, where the customer kissed the MC through the whole at the end. Thought it was interesting. I'd like to see who that was. We saw her lips, she had a scar. I scanned everyone when I was playing hoping to identify her, but I don't think she has appeared :/ Maybe in the backround with her back turned, who NOSE. :-D

Edit: messed up the quote lol fixed

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
yeah sorry me and punctuation dont work well so if you want to put so it alot more readable for people please siden you agree also do you se how they just dismiss everything XD
If you want anyone at all to take you the least bit seriously, or even just not ignore you outright, you need to stop writing your posts like you're on a 24/7 cocaine high. I always try to be as diplomatic as possible, but good lord, your stubborn and childish refusal to use punctuation of any kind is honestly sickening. In the sense that it makes us (or at least me) physically ill trying to read your ramblings. I'm not kidding, some of your posts come dangerously close to giving me a migraine!

So for the love of all things lewd and lascivious, stop acting like a child and start using at least some level of punctuation! That, or prepare yourself to be ignored by just about everyone on the forum, not to mention being constantly dismissed as a high energy but low effort troll.

Now I've said enough on the topic and refuse to acknowledge this ludicrous nonsense any further, and I hope my fellow futadom-lovers in the thread will do so too.

-Mal

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
If you want anyone at all to take you the least bit seriously, or even just not ignore you outright, you need to stop writing your posts like you're on a 24/7 cocaine high. I always try to be as diplomatic as possible, but good lord, your stubborn and childish refusal to use punctuation of any kind is honestly sickening. In the sense that it makes us (or at least me) physically ill trying to read your ramblings. I'm not kidding, some of your posts come dangerously close to giving me a migraine!

So for the love of all things lewd and lascivious, stop acting like a child and start using at least some level of punctuation! That, or prepare yourself to be ignored by just about everyone on the forum, not to mention being constantly dismissed as a high energy but low effort troll.

Now I've said enough on the topic and refuse to acknowledge this ludicrous nonsense any further, and I hope my fellow futadom-lovers in the thread will do so too.

-Mal
then people need stop replying to me like people talk to you are you not going to answer? also you are free not to read anything like i dont controll your eyes :LOL:also why do i need to use punctuation cos you tell me two? like what are you my dad? also is this pubilc forum?

tagoeo

Oct 14, 2019
I don't understand why lovers of this game get so defensive when it comes to such "wishes" from outliers. What's wrong with that? They haven't come to take our wamen- I mean futas.
I think the root of it is because there are only a few well made futa on male games, let alone only futa on male games, with a sizeable amount of other games stalling out/getting abandoned historically that causes enjoyers of this niche to get defensive about them, i.e. my precious yes yes smeagol I won't let them take you away precious.

In general it can be seen to be rude to say go into an ntr game thread and post about how much you hate ntr games or whatever genre you don't like or wish the game isn't what it is.

I don't have much issue with your post, but understand that the cumulative effects of said style of post can be the straw that breaks the camel's back for some people, whether that is reasonable or not.

It's totally fine to have wishes or opinions just don't be surprised if others take issue with it.

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
I think the root of it is because there are only a few well made futa on male games, let alone only futa on male games, with a sizeable amount of other games stalling out/getting abandoned historically that causes enjoyers of this niche to get defensive about them, i.e. my precious yes yes smeagol I won't let them take you away precious.

In general it can be seen to be rude to say go into an ntr game thread and post about how much you hate ntr games or whatever genre you don't like or wish the game isn't what it is.

I don't have much issue with your post, but understand that the cumulative effects of said style of post can be the straw that breaks the camel's back for some people, whether that is reasonable or not.

It's totally fine to have wishes or opinions just don't be surprised if others take issue with it.
i fully hard agree there is so many non-futa games out there but so few good futa games i only know this one and one other thats it

also i would not have a problem if its one making post about but im sure that if people keep going into ntr games and talking about how they wishes this game had no ntr im sure they will get annoy and i think its fair

Reactions: Axel34
Nov 22, 2018
I'm hoping there's a way for the male MC to get pregnant by either an egg implanted by an alien or grown naturally through some sort of sci-fi serum that allows futas to impregnate males.
Also, my previous posts mentioning this were deleted, and I know not why.

Dec 8, 2020
I'm hoping there's a way for the male MC to get pregnant by either an egg implanted by an alien or grown naturally through some sort of sci-fi serum that allows futas to impregnate males.
Also, my previous posts mentioning this were deleted, and I know not why.
I mean, given the massive ratio of Futa to non-Futa females(at least on this station), there must be something to ensure human population stability. I imagine that, like you suggested, there are treatments to make a male impregnatable somehow. Either that or all humans are conceived in artificial wombs.

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
I mean, given the massive ratio of Futa to non-Futa females(at least on this station), there must be something to ensure human population stability. I imagine that, like you suggested, there are treatments to make a male impregnatable somehow. Either that or all humans are conceived in artificial wombs.
well i think on the station there is more futas then non-futa

4.90 star(s) 114 Votes