4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I think this game is a great spiritual succesor to The Visit. It's about a hero knocking every hot bimbo up. Hell yeah!! I really hope he is doing well, and getting some good vacations so he can resume this awesome adventure.

All the Gods please bless this man, because even if he is not everyone's hero, he is MY hero!!!!
Same, bro. Let him take all the time that he needs. If we get a great game a year from now, that's fine.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Same, bro. Let him take all the time that he needs. If we get a great game a year from now, that's fine.
Haha thanks mate. I wouldn't say a year... but I can wait a couple of month for him to recharge, it is worth it. He is the best developer (in my humble opinion) on this whole beatiful site. His works aligns with my taste almost perfectly. I love this man!!

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
I think this game is a great spiritual succesor to The Visit. It's about a hero knocking every hot bimbo up. Hell yeah!! I really hope he is doing well, and getting some good vacations so he can resume this awesome adventure.

All the Gods please bless this man, because even if he is not everyone's hero, he is MY hero!!!!

Feeling the same!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fayrus

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
I think part of the problem is devs try too hard to re-invent the wheel... I think they stress themselves out too much trying to come up with some out of this world gameplay, instead of just their amazing CGI and good enough storytelling.
Stig is awesome, hopefully he can get through this and recharge his batteries.

AndyR1234

Apr 28, 2018
yeah i agree, Stiggie pushes himself to the max, over thinking this game. This game could have the exact same Mechanics/Layout as The Visit and it would still be AMAZING, Mr Stig has great story telling ability and his Renders are INSANE. Nothing needs changing, stick with what worked with The Visit. At the end of the day people just want a decent story and too bust a nut to some big ass cgi titties.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes