Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody update the first side and write this information near the download:

When you have the "old" Game installed run it go to preferences and click of update.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Out of genuine curiosity, how much of this game is sexual content/story vs. amount of clicking, puzzle solving, or just general unnecessary stat-building/gameplay elements? Figured I'd ask before downloading, just a hunch.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
There is no stat building or grind. It's a very interesting story and soooooo many characters it's hard to keep track sometimes. You will definately not get everything in one play through. However there may be some characters you may not want to interact with so that will cut down on some you would have to do.
The catgirl is my peronnal favorite.

Reactions: SrRK

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
its a great story that at times seems convoluted..you have to read slowly..lol....lots of sexual encounters from the mild to the wild..he hits alot of kinks..you can go straight gay bit of both...up to you..you are not forced into a kink you do not want..you have all the choice when it comes to woohoo...i agree with @Vainglorious about catgirl..she's my favorite also.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh men...

thats a long wait for such a small update :(

shit, i liked this game and the futa-elf girl... before she turn into an super weird face girl.
i miss the good feeling of the beginning fo this game. i dont know where it goes.... but it go far and far away from me.

well, that was a great adventuer at beginning. i maybe will come back if my favorite futa girl return to her first appareance and the story actually goes somewhere.
also if the udpate actually are updates... i mean.. damn the long time waited for udpate and all get is bugfix :(

Reactions: supermanz95

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
So is the story heading anywhere yet or is it still the same convoluted twist of characters and plot all going in different directions?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
This game has one of the worst story out there. The story is very complex and hard to follow. Also, the choices in the game are useless and only good for getting gallery images.

Reactions: supermanz95

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Kinda like the game so far...I sort of wish it was actually more of a explore planets/sandbox sort of thing though than a linear story. But a lot of story and It's interesting so far.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes