troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Well, I am a slow reader and I also don't play for a long time; I won't finish it in one seating, that's for sure. I get distracted by emails, phone, etc while playing. It is not easy for me to "time" it. With interruptions in (which I don't mind) a "3-5 hours VN" will keep me entertained for several hours spread within a few days which is good.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Starship Inanna [v7.0] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC/LINUX (376 MB): - -
MAC (358 MB): - -

@TheImage could you add this to the OP? Many thanks :giggle:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Wow, Episode 7 had some action packed and tense moments there and some new characters (Father, Ledeth, Jinara). Wonder will our Commander (or call him the Captain now) cross paths with Jinara later on. This episode is setting up for future events in the next episodes, i'm eager for more. This visual novel needs more attention. I loved the background music used for the relaxing scene with our servants (Chloe or Asa), is there a name for the song or link?.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Did they edit the dialogues? Their grammar was so wrong that I barely understood what was happening in episodes 3 and 4. I stopped reading it, of course.

That's a pity, because I really love SF.

clowth

May 20, 2017
Does anyone have a save file witl all scenes unlocked in gallery, i tried to play the game from different paths but can't manage to complete it

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Wow, Episode 7 had some action packed and tense moments there and some new characters (Father, Ledeth, Jinara). Wonder will our Commander (or call him the Captain now) cross paths with Jinara later on. This episode is setting up for future events in the next episodes, i'm eager for more. This visual novel needs more attention. I loved the background music used for the relaxing scene with our servants (Chloe or Asa), is there a name for the song or link?.
I can talk to Omar about setting up a soundcloud or something so we can host some the music someplace official.

Did they edit the dialogues? Their grammar was so wrong that I barely understood what was happening in episodes 3 and 4. I stopped reading it, of course.

That's a pity, because I really love SF.
My apologies, I do admit that 3 and 4 are... a bit of a mess in places. The next Patreon goal is basically, get enough money to bring on an editor (because I did the best I could, but a writer editing their own stuff never quite works out), but we're a few hundred away from that still.

Reactions: Abibliboop

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Starship Inanna [v7.0] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC/LINUX (376 MB): - -
MAC (358 MB): - -

@TheImage could you add this to the OP? Many thanks :giggle:
I definitely have to go through and tweak the compression settings and maybe recompress the game for like, 7.5 or something, and see what happy balance I can reach for future episodes to keep the size down.

Reactions: -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I definitely have to go through and tweak the compression settings and maybe recompress the game for like, 7.5 or something, and see what happy balance I can reach for future episodes to keep the size down.
That's the setting i'm using 75%
btw your game is seriously amazing, keep up the good work! (y)

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes