p22

Jun 21, 2017
Like I said, i'm lesbian so cock normally puts me off and when I saw Rin I thought her character model looked gorgeous. It was pretty obvious where it was leading if you do the spar session with her and right then I should have been put off but I wasn't.
Hey... It's same for straight guys too.
At least those with no futa fetish.

And same reaction on my end too.

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
So is there a walkthrough?
There is no walkthrough for Episode 7 yet (working on it though it's pretty self explanatory) though I just realized that the wiki link in the gallery is wrong.

To see the old wiki with Episodes 1-6 go here:

(we are currently in the process of moving over to world anvil and away from an internal wiki site, so that's where Episode 7 will be and we'll put out a patch with the gallery linked correctly at that time as well. Should be in a few days.)

Reactions: Arcane666

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
@drmaddoc47 Nice to you interacting more, it will definitly help getting more patrons. Maybe put a Dev Update here and a Pic there from time to time to stop the thread dropping to far down while you are hard at work.

You probably already know and are working on bug fix update, however Episode 7's pic intro says Episode six and Sam's dialogue during the force field repeats.

On the whole harem thing, it sounds great sexualising everyone but i find in this VN the best moments are intimate between the MC and another character. Also it's a pain in the arse to do as images will have be done, especially here a dozen or so times.

I'll end on the fact we need more Captain Zal content, maybe something involving strip poker since shes always on about cards and gambling.

Reactions: drmaddoc47

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
there is a certain cruelty on the Dev's part making the hottest looking dame the hermaphrodite..it makes one challenge their personal kinks..."do i wanna see?..dont i?...UGH...just not right i tell you...oh well..at least theres Kani Nali and Nikka...they make up for it :p

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow. Impressive storytelling and definitely gonna paetron as soon as it stops having issues. (not sure if its on my end or theirs)

Its interesting to read a story like this and know that yourself, the writers, and likely most if not all of those enjoying this adventure grew up watching and enjoying the same shows/adventures. It becomes like a language unto itself. Its both comforting and homey. lol

To anyone thinking of giving this a try, do so if your looking for an honest to god adventure/story with the erotic elements just icing on the cake.

Reactions: abbott

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Oh, and to those having code issues. Make sure you delete the initial "Enter Unlock Code" text before you enter the code, and make sure the code is for the right thing scene/gallery.

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Starship Inanna [v7.0] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC/LINUX (376 MB): - -
MAC (358 MB): - -

@TheImage could you add this to the OP? Many thanks :giggle:
PC version not linux compatible afaik, only works with WINE. If anyone knows what edits need to be made to the .sh file I'd appreciate it

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
PC version not linux compatible afaik, only works with WINE. If anyone knows what edits need to be made to the .sh file I'd appreciate it
Let me look into this on the official build. I can't help with the compressed one as, well, it's not official.

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Let me look into this on the official build. I can't help with the compressed one as, well, it's not official.
Right. WINE works, but it makes a lot of the animations/transitions choppy for some reason. There is a guide on this forum somewhere I just haven't bothered to try and fix every game I download

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is there a script to remove that sjw retarded language? Or the search terms so I can find them myself?

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Is there a script to remove that sjw retarded language? Or the search terms so I can find them myself?
And which terms are those? The only time I use "retarded SJW language" is when referring to species that have either no genitalia or all the genitalia. Which term would you like me to ascribe to them, because none of the binary terms work.

Reactions: Dreadder

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
And which terms are those? The only time I use "retarded SJW language" is when referring to species that have either no genitalia or all the genitalia. Which term would you like me to ascribe to them, because none of the binary terms work.
All the genitalia?:oops: Sounds like a freak and I would like to know more.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
All the genitalia?:oops: Sounds like a freak and I would like to know more.
In universe, Jurion all have a penis and a vagina. They are a completely mono-gendered and have a societal structure that meshes with their biological evolution. Terms like him/her/he/she do not apply at all. Mother and Father do though.

Reactions: acewinz
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes