VN Ren'Py Abandoned State of Mind [Ep. 3] [Korentin]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Korentin
At the meeting in last chapter and a few images at the start of this one. there is a Blur over clients eye area.

It goes away after a few images, so that is why I was wondering if it was on purpose.

a ex-courier : an

at least your breathing properly : you're

Then what : (lacks punctuation)

geasa : (can't remember if this is how it was said in the last 2 chapters)

Reactions: Korentin

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for EP3 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed Ep. 3 (PC) 125Mb

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Korentin
At the meeting in last chapter and a few images at the start of this one. there is a Blur over clients eye area.

It goes away after a few images, so that is why I was wondering if it was on purpose.

a ex-courier : an

at least your breathing properly : you're

Then what : (lacks punctuation)

geasa : (can't remember if this is how it was said in the last 2 chapters)
Thanks for the feedback :)

The blur is on purpose.

"Then what" is missing punctuation on purpose, she never finishes the sentence.

Geasa is basically plural and geas is singular so both are used.

I'll correct the other ones :)

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I love this game more with each new episode!

There is a typo with the girl guard saying "To bad you are a weirdo" it should be Too*

Reactions: Korentin

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Weird as hell.. never played anything like it.. Enjoyed every minute of it. Great renders and dialog, definitely one that I will be following. Two thumbs up. (Ususally don't write this short but not sure what else to say. Looking forward to the updates!)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Absolutely no idea what's going on but the renders are amazing so I will keep on keep in :)

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I love this game more with each new episode!

There is a typo with the girl guard saying "To bad you are a weirdo" it should be Too*
About the typo, you mean the line "To bad you're a fucking creep"? Are you sure? Grammarly claims it should be "to" and from my understanding, it should be correct.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I gave the pen to Bad

Oh really? It's too bad it went to Bad and not to me!

You think so? Me too!
Well that makes two of us that this it's too bad

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Some of the scenes give the feeling you're actually tripping or in a dream. Very beautiful visuals but strange transitions from scene to scene.
Why does MC discard his clothes just because they got wet?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
To break the tie, yes it should be too.

I wished the beating had some better shots, because it just seems like MC is talking to himself, we can't see anything so the opponent might have been dead at any point and it was all made up. I would suggest study a bit of cinematography for scenes like that.

Also spirit BJ felt like it ended abruptly, no cum or anything. Just a jump to a cuddle.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
To break the tie, yes it should be too.

I wished the beating had some better shots, because it just seems like MC is talking to himself, we can't see anything so the opponent might have been dead at any point and it was all made up. I would suggest study a bit of cinematography for scenes like that.

Also spirit BJ felt like it ended abruptly, no cum or anything. Just a jump to a cuddle.
Thanks for the feedback!

I know I can certainly improve in many areas. I thought that scene was illuminated enough but it's hard to account for the many different screens and light settings people use. But to be certain, you are saying you couldn't see the two guys he hit or you couldn't see if they were alive or dead after they hit the ground?

About the "BJ", yeah very strange how it ended isn't it?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes