depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
When you see that error, most of the time it means you need to update your extraction tool or use another one. And sometimes broken download or faulty HDD can cause it. My advice is try with the newest version of 7zip.

Reactions: VelvetUnderground

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I'll double that recommendation. Winrar has always been grumpy like that for no reason. 7zip just works.

Ryuxie

Jun 28, 2017
I'll double that recommendation. Winrar has always been grumpy like that for no reason. 7zip just works.
Already use 7z and when i extract it is become 9gb and when i want to move it using 16gb flash disk it say file to large, it is correct?

Jun 23, 2017
How do I convert slaves into Dolls? I researched and built the Cybernetics Chamber but I can't find a way to actually use it.
Edit: Also, is there a way to pause time? To many things keep happening while I am managing other things.

HeroOfNought

Jul 2, 2018
How do I convert slaves into Dolls? I researched and built the Cybernetics Chamber but I can't find a way to actually use it.
Edit: Also, is there a way to pause time? To many things keep happening while I am managing other things.
For pausing time, not really sure truthfully; I don't think there is. As for the slaves into Dolls: there should be an option to Kill and Convert the slave in the inspection screen. If there's not, I can think of two reasons:
1) The slave inspection mod doesn't seem to have the code for dolls in it; if you're using that, you might not get to do it, unfortunately.
2) It does have the 'extreme violence' tag in the file as well, so you might need the whole 'extreme content' mod set-up (which is as easy as creating a blank .txt file and then saving that as extremecontent.mod and putting it in the same folder as the application) <-Disregard that; there's two different versions of the event, one for extreme violence and one without, so it should be available regardless. Unless that block isn't working.

Reactions: anonymoustoyouall

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Already use 7z and when i extract it is become 9gb and when i want to move it using 16gb flash disk it say file to large, it is correct?
Your flash drive is probably formatted as Fat32, which has a maximum single file size limit of 4GB. Stationmaster has a resource file that is just a little more than 4GB, which you cannot write to a FAT32-formatted storage device. You can reformat the flash drive with a different file system to increase the limit. Make sure to backup anything on the drive before you do, as this will destroy everything stored on the drive!

Jun 23, 2017
For pausing time, not really sure truthfully; I don't think there is. As for the slaves into Dolls: there should be an option to Kill and Convert the slave in the inspection screen. If there's not, I can think of two reasons:
1) The slave inspection mod doesn't seem to have the code for dolls in it; if you're using that, you might not get to do it, unfortunately.
2) It does have the 'extreme violence' tag in the file as well, so you might need the whole 'extreme content' mod set-up (which is as easy as creating a blank .txt file and then saving that as extremecontent.mod and putting it in the same folder as the application) <-Disregard that; there's two different versions of the event, one for extreme violence and one without, so it should be available regardless. Unless that block isn't working.
I'm using the mod, so that explains the lack of conversion options.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Fair enough. I think that would require way more effort on the part of any modder to do anyways, so I doubt that will ever be an issue.
Considering the graphics heavy nature of this game as opposed to, for example, Free Cities, I would agree that not many would take up the challenge since it would definitely require model work among other things. That said, if anyone would, someone from the chans, obviously meaning sites like the now dead 8chan, might considering what they are still doing to Free Cities and have been for several years now.

pac1234

Dec 12, 2018
I haved noticed after conquering the fae homeworld the events afterwards of capturing a leader is bugged. It generates a human thousands year old.

Secondly the doll creator only changes the appearance, but not race in the slave list screen

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
Small question : I have several slaves with 100 points in fear. They're not mindbroken. I send them to the spa but their fear doesn't seem to decrease over time. Is there something I can do ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I haved noticed after conquering the fae homeworld the events afterwards of capturing a leader is bugged. It generates a human thousands year old.

Secondly the doll creator only changes the appearance, but not race in the slave list screen
At least you can get to the Fae homeworld, I've been unable since 0.24, maybe one or two earlier. It just never comes up no matter how many Fae slaves I have or how I got them, no matter what my stats are, and no matter what said Fae slaves' stats are.

Small question : I have several slaves with 100 points in fear. They're not mindbroken. I send them to the spa but their fear doesn't seem to decrease over time. Is there something I can do ?
Is there, per chance, an I next to their name on the slave list? That means they are insane, which means fear will stay maxed.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Announcement: 1.0 is released and available on itch.io (and I'm sure it'll be free here in a few days).

I already thanked everyone on the Patreon, but wanted to give a shout out to this community in particular. You've been my most active source of bug reports, motivating feedback, and feature suggestions since day one, and I'm immensely grateful for everything. Without this place, I'm pretty sure slaves would still explode every now and then, and the fighting pit definitely wouldn't be what it is today.

You're the best. I hope to see you all again for Quid Pro Quo.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You're one of the few devs I respect so much who always delivers, communicates and created a great and unique adult game. So thanks for all your hard work and good luck with the new game which I'm very excited for.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Oh wow, a patreon game actually finished?
Amazing.

What's your blade and sorcery mod btw?
I'm having trouble logging into nexus

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
What's your blade and sorcery mod btw?
I'm having trouble logging into nexus
It's held up in a modder catfight right now (I used a trick I saw in another mod for hiding underwear, and may have accidentally crossed a line into stealing code, so I might have to find another trick).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Announcement: 1.0 is released and available on itch.io (and I'm sure it'll be free here in a few days).

I already thanked everyone on the Patreon, but wanted to give a shout out to this community in particular. You've been my most active source of bug reports, motivating feedback, and feature suggestions since day one, and I'm immensely grateful for everything. Without this place, I'm pretty sure slaves would still explode every now and then, and the fighting pit definitely wouldn't be what it is today.

You're the best. I hope to see you all again for Quid Pro Quo.
It's been a fun ride. I'll check out 1.0 when I get the chance and I'll pay attention for the next game.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
"Release 1.0: The End (for now)" COMPLETED

Here you Go my Friends,

The Last Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster.exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

Extreme Content

And now with this last Update i will Feature the awesome Mod Collection from grev and Shurutsue . Try it!

Stationmaster Mod Collection

It's done.
Stationmaster 1.0 is now available on . If you're a patron (brothel owner or above), you should be able to download it by (I'm still learning their system, so please let me know if there are any issues). Otherwise, it's officially for sale (though it's cheaper to become a patron).

I'd like to take this space to thank everyone who has been a part of this project, whether you've pledged money, submitted bugs/suggestions, or created content yourselves. This game wouldn't be what it was without you, and I'm indescribably grateful for everything.

Over the next week or two, I'll be switching everything here over to Quid Pro Quo. I don't know how things are going to play out, but, with your involvement, I think it's going to be a hell of a ride.

"Obsidian says: Posted own Mega Links"

Windows 1.0:

MacOS 1.0:

Linux 1.0:

Changelog
Improvements

• The UI will now scale better on high-resolution displays.
  • Improved performance in some areas
Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that caused ships to be become damaged when they shouldn't be.
  • Fixed a set of bugs that prevented penises from being shaped correctly
  • Added extra safeguards to prevent an intermittent problem with text corruption on buttons
  • Fixed a bug that caused skin colors to be merged in odd ways when multiple slaves were added at once
  • Fixed alignment issues on slot machines, benches, and large hotel rooms
  • Fixed a bug that caused graphical artifacts on the galaxy map
  • Added another possible fix for the "people walking in space on the galaxy map" bug
  • Fixed a bug that could cause the "Deadname" event to trigger inappropriately
  • Fixed a bug that caused the eyes of the male "top" character in the sex animator to be missing.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the rope harness to act more strangely than it had to.
  • Skipping the tutorial now properly refreshes the build panel.
  • Fixed a bug that caused character faces to flicker every now and then.
  • Removed splash screen
  • Fixed the alignment of the "Unknown Device" artifact
  • Fixed a bug that caused Ava to glitch out when you talked to her
  • Removed odd shadows from Station Bedroom environment
  • Fixed a bug that could cause certain exo morphs to get permanently "stuck."
  • Fixed a bug that caused the surgery center to lag unnecessarily

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and more Awesome Gaming ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please buy the Game if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

This is my Last Upload for the Next few Months. It was a funtime to Upload this Game for the Awesome F-95 Community. It was rare to see a Game got Completed at F-95 ^^

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes