skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
I have the same issue, also on occasion I see a furry tail swishing around, I suspect its one of the slaves that's stuck in the center, but its coming from the ceiling.
Pretty sure the Dev said he fixed it the last patch (0.22a). Can't be sure because I've never had it happen to me. 0.22 proper will contain more bugfixes so lets hope it solves this issue completely.

ddh8

Mar 4, 2019
would like to use disobedient furniture (eg. display hanger, cage) with obedient slaves (Or alternatively be able to build an obedient variant of the items).
I've mentioned this to the dev, but I think it bears repeating. Being able to put masochistic and exhibitionist slaves into the "bad" furniture is a must!

Reactions: Zirnitra

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Love this game and how its actually a game! Very cool.

Anyone know why my tourist are getting stuck around 50-57 though? Same with citizens, around 50.

Also, don't want to overhype it. I do love it but as others have stated there are lots of bugs / things that should be expanded on. Looking forward to seeing where this game goes.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Love this game and how its actually a game! Very cool.

Anyone know why my tourist are getting stuck around 50-57 though? Same with citizens, around 50.

Also, don't want to overhype it. I do love it but as others have stated there are lots of bugs / things that should be expanded on. Looking forward to seeing where this game goes.
There's an option to limit the amount of tourist and citizens on your station. If you look in the area where rule assist is you should find the sliders to raise the number of them. But just so you know, it's hard to lower the number again.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
There's an option to limit the amount of tourist and citizens on your station. If you look in the area where rule assist is you should find the sliders to raise the number of them. But just so you know, it's hard to lower the number again.
Thanks! Probably shouldn't of done that because I really expanded and have around 300 tourist / 100 citizens and my frame rate is pretty bad now. I have a good gaming PC also

TheNamed

May 13, 2018
The trick to keeping the later game playable is to make sure there are no walking paths between anything. Hence no pathfinding as the characters teleport around. I have a save with ~1300 characters (650 slaves, 500 citizens, 250 tourists) that runs -admittedly a bit chunkily - on a phenom x4 with a 750ti, hardly cutting edge tech.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
The trick to keeping the later game playable is to make sure there are no walking paths between anything. Hence no pathfinding as the characters teleport around. I have a save with ~1300 characters (650 slaves, 500 citizens, 250 tourists) that runs -admittedly a bit chunkily - on a phenom x4 with a 750ti, hardly cutting edge tech.
Ah okay. I'll give that a shot , good thinking & ty.

somebody321

May 22, 2019
Hello there, really love what you are doing here, one of the most advanced BDSM themed games i saw, if not the most advanced. I would like to see more options for "hands on" approach to training, there is already a spanking paddle (though i am not exactly sure if that does anything to the stats) but that is part of the sex menu, there should really be a separate menu for training(read torture) with more and diverse tools. On a side note i am personally a games tech student with interest primarily in 3d models(3ds max) so if you need someone to design props for you feel free to hit me up, not up to the task of designing humanoids yet but i can make you some whips and chains if you want, look forward to see what comes of this in the future.

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
Hello there, really love what you are doing here, one of the most advanced BDSM themed games i saw, if not the most advanced. I would like to see more options for "hands on" approach to training, there is already a spanking paddle (though i am not exactly sure if that does anything to the stats) but that is part of the sex menu, there should really be a separate menu for training(read torture) with more and diverse tools. On a side note i am personally a games tech student with interest primarily in 3d models(3ds max) so if you need someone to design props for you feel free to hit me up, not up to the task of designing humanoids yet but i can make you some whips and chains if you want, look forward to see what comes of this in the future.
Could I ask what other BDSM themed games you are referring to. I have been looking for something new to play while waiting for Stationmaster updates. The only other BDSM-ish game that's similar in terms of quality and amount of work put into it is AATOFL by Kerni. Would love to try out more :)

somebody321

May 22, 2019
Could I ask what other BDSM themed games you are referring to. I have been looking for something new to play while waiting for Stationmaster updates. The only other BDSM-ish game that's similar in terms of quality and amount of work put into it is AATOFL by Kerni. Would love to try out more :)
Well, everything else i know is flash games, there is Pink Tea's stuff, that's pretty good, then there is all the stuff made by Alex M, that's really old but i still play it sometimes, i love "Dungeon Sex Slave" series but i really don't understand why the authors saw fit to incentive me to lose on purpose, then there is "laboratory of endless pleasure", apart from that it's slim pickings really, there is the game called Enema. And allegedly there is a whole host of Japanese games out there with BDSM theme that never get translated, too bad i don't speak Japanese but their writing is terrifying, i once tried to translate a single word i saw in a picture and i gave up after two days of poring over the alphabet, could not even find the letters.

Reactions: skyshreder

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
Well, everything else i know is flash games, there is Pink Tea's stuff, that's pretty good, then there is all the stuff made by Alex M, that's really old but i still play it sometimes, i love "Dungeon Sex Slave" series but i really don't understand why the authors saw fit to incentive me to lose on purpose, then there is "laboratory of endless pleasure", apart from that it's slim pickings really, there is the game called Enema. And allegedly there is a whole host of Japanese games out there with BDSM theme that never get translated, too bad i don't speak Japanese but their writing is terrifying, i once tried to translate a single word i saw in a picture and i gave up after two days of poring over the alphabet, could not even find the letters.
Thanks for the suggestions! In case you don't know it, here's a site with the majority of XXX games out there. All are free to download. That's how I found Stationmaster.

somebody321

May 22, 2019
Thanks for the suggestions! In case you don't know it, here's a site with the majority of XXX games out there. All are free to download. That's how I found Stationmaster.
Wow, that site has so much malware i feel the need to disinfect my hands, nice games tho.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Wow, that site has so much malware i feel the need to disinfect my hands, nice games tho.
I dont know if the site that was linked is the one but I remmeber theres an adult game site similar to f95 but it places malware, miners, trackers, and ads on shared patreon games so best be careful and have your anti virus software running.

taler

Oct 5, 2017

Solak

Nov 22, 2017

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Graphics are great on everything expect most important thing: the characters. Maybe they will be improved? They certainly are very buggy for the moment, so perhaps in final version they look good. I hope so, because everything else about this game is awesome!

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Closest thing to cheats is save editing. You can open your save with any text editor, but obviously something like Notepad++ is highly recommended if only for how it makes edits a little easier. Editing money and such is pretty simple, just check what you should have from in game after you save then search for that specific number with CTRL+F within the file. Generally, saves are structured in order of furniture data, then things like your money, influence and rep, pop limits you've set and such, artifacts unlocked, special milestones or scenes finished, etc. Then you'll see data for people in the station, which includes stats for every slave and visitor, even one for you're main.

Slave stats are a whole different beast, though, so hold onto your butt. There's a ton of variables that the save tracks for each slave and there's not really an up-to-date cheat-sheet on where each stat is in a slave data block. Again, this means a lot of trial and error by looking for the stat and finding data that at least looks like it, changing it to something else, booting up the game and seeing the relevant stat actually changed, then doing it all over again if not until you find the right one. Again, N++ is highly recommended as it caches changes made to a file even after saving them so you can easily and quickly revert to previous save states for the file, so you don't have to remember what you just changes if you want to undo them. Regular Notepad doesn't track changes after saving them to the file like that. Fortunately, slaves data is universally organized so once you found where one slave's age or fetish strength or obedience is kept, it translates to where those same stats are kept for other slaves. In other words, finding the stats are a pain in the dick, but at least you really only need to find each stat once to apply the changes you want.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes