mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
The game is super easy though I dont see why anyone would use cheats theres like a dozen ways to make money. Plus there would literally nothing to do once you get rich, besides steamrolling everything and seeing how many slaves your screen can handle before it lags.

Last edited:

Viz0

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know the decryption code for the mac build? It's seems to be the only one with a problem.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I know it's not a small file, but have you tried re-downloading it? Usually errors when trying to unpack means the file is somehow corrupt which is more often a result of download interruption. Also, I'd recommend using 7zip if you're not already. That program tends to work when others give out problems. Plus, it's free and not the trial-offer-then-you-get-bugged-by-ads-to-upgrade free, which is a rarity in this day and age.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So just for education purposes I've been playing around with the game engine to see what I could mod and found the structure for the save game files. Which in it's current state the rule assistant is borked, so I can only set proper rules through the save files and then never visit the rule assistant or it will bork them again. Anyways, know people have asked what the values are since it looks like Greek. Some of them I left alone since if you're in the save games editing stuff, you'll probably be cheating stuff out and easier to acquire stuff instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Do multiple pregnancies (twin, triplets, etc) even get saved? That would explain why they revert to single pregnancies on reload
I haven't looked at that yet but assume they do. Unless the game is recording 1 child born for the multiple births.

VelvetUnderground

Oct 7, 2017
Do multiple pregnancies (twin, triplets, etc) even get saved? That would explain why they revert to single pregnancies on reload
No, multiple pregnancies in progress do not get saved. So that's a glitch. Yes, that is why they revert to single baby pregnancies in progress upon reload. Once the multiples are born, though, and you have them placed in growth vats, they won't be "forgotten" and you can save or save/exit the game without loss.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
No, multiple pregnancies in progress do not get saved. So that's a glitch. Yes, that is why they revert to single baby pregnancies in progress upon reload. Once the multiples are born, though, and you have them placed in growth vats, they won't be "forgotten" and you can save or save/exit the game without loss.
Oops. Thanks for the heads up. I'll check into that.

ddh8

Mar 4, 2019
Thank god, I've been lusting after that information!

Do you also have the exact terms that the game references, and the values that they use?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
you need to make the lobby bigger
I think we need to make the lobby smaller. Get rid of that giant "spire" hole in the middle and replace it with a completely different screen like XCOM has. Click a small elevator and go to that 2D screen for the add-on modules.

Jun 13, 2018
I think we need to make the lobby smaller. Get rid of that giant "spire" hole in the middle and replace it with a completely different screen like XCOM has. Click a small elevator and go to that 2D screen for the add-on modules.
Oh that would be so nice not to have that thing there! I haven't even seen any real usage out of any of the things you can put down there anyway. Maybe I have missed used them or something, but they seem pretty pointless.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Thank god, I've been lusting after that information!

Do you also have the exact terms that the game references, and the values that they use?
Uh, it's a lot of stuff. I'd have to make a excel sheet or google docs sort of thing to list it all out.
Oh that would be so nice not to have that thing there! I haven't even seen any real usage out of any of the things you can put down there anyway. Maybe I have missed used them or something, but they seem pretty pointless.
You can fill some of them with Bioreactors and Workers, basically generate money with them.

Reactions: Obsidian01
Jun 13, 2018
Uh, it's a lot of stuff. I'd have to make a excel sheet or google docs sort of thing to list it all out.

You can fill some of them with Bioreactors and Workers, basically generate money with them.
But I do fill them with those and I haven't noticed any money being made off it. Is there some kind of trick I'm missing cause I build the things in the middle and then I buy the workers and such to fill the place, but nothing seems to change no matter how long I let it go for.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes