Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
But I do fill them with those and I haven't noticed any money being made off it. Is there some kind of trick I'm missing cause I build the things in the middle and then I buy the workers and such to fill the place, but nothing seems to change no matter how long I let it go for.
Weird, know both the factory and bioreactor have money per tick listed in the debugger. It's not super quick but just tried it myself, 50 Bioreactors are generating about 8k in money and 50 Workers are generating about 2k.

Jun 13, 2018
Weird, know both the factory and bioreactor have money per tick listed in the debugger. It's not super quick but just tried it myself, 50 Bioreactors are generating about 8k in money and 50 Workers are generating about 2k.
Well I'm also having problems with the arena, in that my slaves get trapped mid way in the teleport to the arena I assigned them to and thus end up floating in limbo in the middle of the station. Nothing I've done has fixed this problem and it keeps popping up even when I start a new game.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Well I'm also having problems with the arena, in that my slaves get trapped mid way in the teleport to the arena I assigned them to and thus end up floating in limbo in the middle of the station. Nothing I've done has fixed this problem and it keeps popping up even when I start a new game.
At the moment I would say the game is in need some serious bug fixes. Though it's an alpha release so bugs are to be expected and I'm on the Linux version right now which is a little worse for some reason.

po1963pol1

Sep 10, 2017
I think we need to make the lobby smaller. Get rid of that giant "spire" hole in the middle and replace it with a completely different screen like XCOM has. Click a small elevator and go to that 2D screen for the add-on modules.
Yeah I don't know why there is a bloody big hole in the centre for.

Reactions: zebles

zebles

Jan 15, 2019
Very buggy build. Sometimes events stop opening or display as "NEW TEXT" with the only option "close" (you still reseive slaves after that as if you choose something). Speaking with faction leaders often cause them enslaved. I got Fei and Ava (actally 3 Avas) with no wars at all. Actually, I still can speak with real Fei and Ava, and enslave them again...
Sometimes summoning slaves stop working, just no effect or window closes. Clicking on a slave in the station view is useless too after that.
Clothes clipping issues increases, pauldroms dissapeared, some gloves (for example guardian) misplaced, most accessories don't display with each other.
Tourists are roaming everywhere: in the alien cells, in the hangar, in the spire, out of the station, even on sthe galaxy map!

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Closest thing to cheats is save editing. You can open your save with any text editor, but obviously something like Notepad++ is highly recommended if only for how it makes edits a little easier. Editing money and such is pretty simple, just check what you should have from in game after you save then search for that specific number with CTRL+F within the file. Generally, saves are structured in order of furniture data, then things like your money, influence and rep, pop limits you've set and such, artifacts unlocked, special milestones or scenes finished, etc. Then you'll see data for people in the station, which includes stats for every slave and visitor, even one for you're main.

Slave stats are a whole different beast, though, so hold onto your butt. There's a ton of variables that the save tracks for each slave and there's not really an up-to-date cheat-sheet on where each stat is in a slave data block. Again, this means a lot of trial and error by looking for the stat and finding data that at least looks like it, changing it to something else, booting up the game and seeing the relevant stat actually changed, then doing it all over again if not until you find the right one. Again, N++ is highly recommended as it caches changes made to a file even after saving them so you can easily and quickly revert to previous save states for the file, so you don't have to remember what you just changes if you want to undo them. Regular Notepad doesn't track changes after saving them to the file like that. Fortunately, slaves data is universally organized so once you found where one slave's age or fetish strength or obedience is kept, it translates to where those same stats are kept for other slaves. In other words, finding the stats are a pain in the dick, but at least you really only need to find each stat once to apply the changes you want.
Or use cheat engine

po1963pol1

Sep 10, 2017
Very buggy build. Sometimes events stop opening or display as "NEW TEXT" with the only option "close" (you still reseive slaves after that as if you choose something). Speaking with faction leaders often cause them enslaved. I got Fei and Ava (actally 3 Avas) with no wars at all. Actually, I still can speak with real Fei and Ava, and enslave them again...
Sometimes summoning slaves stop working, just no effect or window closes. Clicking on a slave in the station view is useless too after that.
Clothes clipping issues increases, pauldroms dissapeared, some gloves (for example guardian) misplaced, most accessories don't display with each other.
Tourists are roaming everywhere: in the alien cells, in the hangar, in the spire, out of the station, even on sthe galaxy map!
Enslaving Fei and Ava is a old bug I last seen it on version 0.17 I think

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
True, though a lot of these I have managed to fix with save game editing. Though that's not really an option for most people and I like to break stuff, then figure it out. Also there's not a lot of leeway in editing the same game files since I just had some error with missing clothing textures and forgot to change those too.

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
So far i must say... i like this Game.
Amazing is how many details there are.
The tiny Text on the Schoolwalls was hard to read, but it was funny.

Will there be more Music, like this one from the Hotelfloor?

I cant wait to see more from this Game. :)
Keep up the good Work. :D

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There's unfortunately still some issues with it from what I gather. I've been tied up with other shit at the moment and haven't really been able to playtest it much myself, but here it is anyway...

Remember to show the dev some love and report any glitches, bugs, weird shit and the likes you see. One I've seen so far is when trying to build fuckdoll harnesses using the click-drag method, the fact that they are 1x2 sized is ignored and are instead placed like they are 1x1, creating overlapping placement. Another is that citizens and tourists seem to ignore using apartments and hotels even if built and I keep getting the subsequent alerts that they are getting tired and have no place to sleep. This is what I noticed with a new save. Framerate is holding up quite a bit better than I remember, though, so that seems to be doing some justice.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Nooo, Windows build I was hoping for a Linux build to be put up also. Really don't want to switch OSes right now.

qvb222

May 7, 2017
Nooo, Windows build I was hoping for a Linux build to be put up also. Really don't want to switch OSes right now.
For me, the Windows build on wine is running better than native builds last time I checked. The Linux build had quite a few glitches I didn't experience the other way

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
For me, the Windows build on wine is running better than native builds last time I checked. The Linux build had quite a few glitches I didn't experience the other way
Guess I could do it that way, the Linux builds do have some weird GUI glitching stuff going on.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
And you can upload to not with one large file-archive, but let's say two with 2 GB each. My question is related to the fact that on the users with free accounts have limited download traffic to 4 GB and the archive cannot be downloaded (the system banally downloads after reaching the limit). :mad: I for example can not afford a paid account on the . :cry:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
And you can upload to not with one large file-archive, but let's say two with 2 GB each. My question is related to the fact that on the users with free accounts have limited download traffic to 4 GB and the archive cannot be downloaded (the system banally downloads after reaching the limit). :mad: I for example can not afford a paid account on the . :cry:
That's weird, I just download it without an account just fine.

Reactions: pdpdpd

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Mega's got a daily limit based on bandwidth, so use it enough in a short period and it'll tell you to frick off for a bit regardless of file size. I'm not sure Mega has an actual file size limit even for free account users.
Also, here's the links for the MacOS and Linux builds...
MacOS :
Linux :
One more thing about Mega, that site's really good about resuming partial downloads, even when hitting limits or connection interrupts so long as you leave the page up. Been using them for over two years now and refuse to use any other site since they're the only ones that don't force you to pay for an account to not have dial-up-level download speed, wait X amount of seconds/minutes to begin, download one file at a time, being bombarded with ad spam and spyware crap, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xorgroth and Vima
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes