Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Weird bug - Started new game, cheated a bit of cash, and change the look of that red alien chick. Just like i did in prior beta 16 thru 20 etc. never had a problem before. That's all i did i redid it again to see if bug stops from prior saves and no it doesn't go away.
Around 100 slaves, 50 /50 tour/citzs. Saved game. Come back in and i have 146 tourist and 18 or citizens. I click on my planets, no problem anything else i click on ( besides planets and menu ) brings the 146 back down to 50 one click at a time. Then i am able to respond to play the game like normal. Once it goes above 50 on tourist i have click any icon to bring it back down.
This is not the game i let sit for 6 hours, just to see what happens. That one for some reason, not sure if it was yearly or quarterly but 1.8 billion got spent, even tho i didn't have any money invested in planets or anything else. only had about 125 slaves. I notice the ammount cause after 6 hours i was -2,000,000,000 so gave myself 10billion and about an hour later i was down to 3,000,000,000 or so. :unsure:Hope this makes sense lol

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is this the My new life thread? With soo many bugs. WTF happened?

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but my slaves are not fighting in the arena anymore. Tourists come set around the arena, but no fights happen. I have plenty of prep area and there are slaves inside, but no fights happen.

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but my slaves are not fighting in the arena anymore. Tourists come set around the arena, but no fights happen. I have plenty of prep area and there are slaves inside, but no fights happen.
Are they stuck like mid teleport? Like do the arenas have the glowy circle that is normally there when they teleport in but it never goes away? Cause if so then that's the same problem I've been having for like the last three updates or so.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Are they stuck like mid teleport? Like do the arenas have the glowy circle that is normally there when they teleport in but it never goes away? Cause if so then that's the same problem I've been having for like the last three updates or so.
yeah the arena have a glowing circle but no fights. The fight did happen once, but never again. I also build a patron fighter pit, no fights either, also build a race track no races.

Jun 13, 2018
yeah the arena have a glowing circle but no fights. The fight did happen once, but never again. I also build a patron fighter pit, no fights either, also build a race track no races.
Yep that sounds completely like what happened to me. Sadly it is some kind of bug that the dev is trying to get to but with all the other bugs and kinks to work out it's a slow process to find what is causing that problem. I've just stopped making arenas and sell any slaves that would normally go to there for the time being. It's just not worth throwing in game money into a feature in the station that currently isn't working. Hopefully the dev is able to fix this in the next update but it's a wait and see.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yep that sounds completely like what happened to me. Sadly it is some kind of bug that the dev is trying to get to but with all the other bugs and kinks to work out it's a slow process to find what is causing that problem. I've just stopped making arenas and sell any slaves that would normally go to there for the time being. It's just not worth throwing in game money into a feature in the station that currently isn't working. Hopefully the dev is able to fix this in the next update but it's a wait and see.
This is still a problem? SMH

Jun 13, 2018
This is still a problem? SMH
For some of us it seems. I haven't heard to many people commenting on it. Though when I found the problem was still there in the current version and reassigned the slaves I got the amusing sight of two hair pieces walking through my station with nothing attached to them. So that was fun lol.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
When I reload the game it seem to have fixed itself. There are fights now, but still no races on the race track.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
For some of us it seems. I haven't heard to many people commenting on it. Though when I found the problem was still there in the current version and reassigned the slaves I got the amusing sight of two hair pieces walking through my station with nothing attached to them. So that was fun lol.
It started as soon as the arena was instituted. For me, it got fixed when the .19 update came out. So many bugs in this game that are not fixed. At the same time, content full of even more bugs is piled on top.

Jun 13, 2018
When I reload the game it seem to have fixed itself. There are fights now, but still no races on the race track.
I've reloaded, changed how everything is set up, even just assigned two slaves to the lethal pit and no one else and still got it. Oh and I found out that the slaves I was noticing in my game just floating in the middle of my station and being unusable have nothing to do with the arena. In case you were having that problem too.
I can sell every slave I have in my station and the ones just floating in the middle will still be there. Forever floating and doing nothing no matter what I do.

Jun 13, 2018
It started as soon as the arena was instituted. For me, it got fixed when the .19 update came out. So many bugs in this game that are not fixed. At the same time, content full of even more bugs is piled on top.
Huh I only got in the last four updates I think. Up until then everything in the arena was running smoothly.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hey all,

Arena bug is high on my list. There are several causes, some of which I fixed in 0.22 (the glowing circle issue shows up whenever anything goes wrong with the pit fighter initialization, which is the only part with any real chance of regression).

Once the tech tree update is sorted, the next one will be another stabilization patch. I think I'm going to start alternating between feature updates and "polish" updates until the game is a bit more stable. The fast pace of features gets less sustainable the bigger the game gets, and it's getting to be a beast.

SirMellington

Oct 3, 2018
Wanted to try the game but when I try to click New Game it doesn't do anything.I also tried to load a pre-existing save from someone else which didn't work.The save wasn't corrupted or anything,but whenever I tried to load it I would get sent back to the title screen.I'm not criticizing the game here and would like some help to get it working.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes