Jun 13, 2018
There's unfortunately still some issues with it from what I gather. I've been tied up with other shit at the moment and haven't really been able to playtest it much myself, but here it is anyway...

Remember to show the dev some love and report any glitches, bugs, weird shit and the likes you see. One I've seen so far is when trying to build fuckdoll harnesses using the click-drag method, the fact that they are 1x2 sized is ignored and are instead placed like they are 1x1, creating overlapping placement. Another is that citizens and tourists seem to ignore using apartments and hotels even if built and I keep getting the subsequent alerts that they are getting tired and have no place to sleep. This is what I noticed with a new save. Framerate is holding up quite a bit better than I remember, though, so that seems to be doing some justice.
Yeah I noticed that same problem with the fuck dolls in all of my games since we got the drag and place ability with them. Must be a coding problem or something.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
That's weird, I just download it without an account just fine.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with download restrictions. For example, I can’t download for 3 days, even if it’s interrupted or not. No difference. 4 GB and go for a walk wherever you want. Previously, this was not observed. Specially did the experiment with a break for a day. Either writes that the limit of 4 GB, or "temporary error" (what it is - is unknown). :eek:

Jun 13, 2018
Unfortunately, there is a problem with download restrictions. For example, I can’t download for 3 days, even if it’s interrupted or not. No difference. 4 GB and go for a walk wherever you want. Previously, this was not observed. Specially did the experiment with a break for a day. Either writes that the limit of 4 GB, or "temporary error" (what it is - is unknown). :eek:
I myself have had problems with download limit of Mega as well. There have been times when the newest version has dropped and when I tried to download it I got an error and was told to start over. But with the free account I couldn't do so until the next day. Perhaps the dev should try to find a little time to work out how to reduce the size of the file for those of us who struggle with such limits. But that's only if the dev wants to.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I don't even bother with an account on Mega, maybe that's some of the issue or because I'm in the US it just doesn't care? I just use Chromium to download it since Firefox has some issue with downloading large files off of Mega. Could always upload to another file host, there's a few on here that work pretty well.

alex7sea

Jan 21, 2018
I have seeing this problem with open VPN connection and Mega (it's not really a problem) it may not be you who have download to the limit, but other using the same VPN address may have.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
I myself have had problems with download limit of Mega as well. There have been times when the newest version has dropped and when I tried to download it I got an error and was told to start over. But with the free account I couldn't do so until the next day. Perhaps the dev should try to find a little time to work out how to reduce the size of the file for those of us who struggle with such limits. But that's only if the dev wants to.
I agree. Well, no matter how we discuss this, the problem is solved very simply - it is enough to split the archive with the program into two equal parts and upload to the hosting as two different files (or as a folder with files). I hope in the future this fact will be taken into account and no one else will experience problems.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Guess the latest release is better-ish? Have some issues with slaves walking through walls, not teleporting and the rule assistant is still borked. Ava is still a pain in the ass it seems and yeah clothing still hates bodies with some meat on them.

Jun 13, 2018
Guess the latest release is better-ish? Have some issues with slaves walking through walls, not teleporting and the rule assistant is still borked. Ava is still a pain in the ass it seems and yeah clothing still hates bodies with some meat on them.
How does rule assistant work? Does the thing need to be grayed out or is it suppose to be blue for it to count as active? That's the one part of it I never understood and it's driving me batty.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
How does rule assistant work? Does the thing need to be grayed out or is it suppose to be blue for it to count as active? That's the one part of it I never understood and it's driving me batty.
New rules start with everything active, in blue. If you ever have a doubt, click on "all" or "none" for the occupations, at the topmost of the central column. "All" will turn everything blue, "none" will turn everything grayed out (can't remember if it's "all" and "none" but you get the point).

Reactions: darkoraclegirl
Jun 13, 2018
New rules start with everything active, in blue. If you ever have a doubt, click on "all" or "none" for the occupations, at the topmost of the central column. "All" will turn everything blue, "none" will turn everything grayed out (can't remember if it's "all" and "none" but you get the point).
Okay thanks for this. I hadn't thought to try that :LOL: Now I feel silly.

Jun 13, 2018
Well the recent release, the one meant to help test for bugs before the actual new build recent is interesting.
I'm still running into the problem of my slaves being trapped in limbo when assigned to the arena no matter how I set the arena up (I only assigned two slaves to one pit to test for trouble) and when they got stuck I reassigned them as pets... and that's where the interesting thing happened. For instead of seeing two slaves walking to their new jobs I got to see two hair pieces floating to their new jobs with no slave attached to either hair piece. So while I'm annoying that I can't use the arena, I am highly amused by the floating hair.

Anyone else seen hair walking in this game? Cause boy is that something you don't see often.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
There's unfortunately still some issues with it from what I gather. I've been tied up with other shit at the moment and haven't really been able to playtest it much myself, but here it is anyway...

Remember to show the dev some love and report any glitches, bugs, weird shit and the likes you see. One I've seen so far is when trying to build fuckdoll harnesses using the click-drag method, the fact that they are 1x2 sized is ignored and are instead placed like they are 1x1, creating overlapping placement. Another is that citizens and tourists seem to ignore using apartments and hotels even if built and I keep getting the subsequent alerts that they are getting tired and have no place to sleep. This is what I noticed with a new save. Framerate is holding up quite a bit better than I remember, though, so that seems to be doing some justice.
Do you know if there is much of a difference between this and 22a? I loaded save from 22a to this and after a little while i click on diplomatic and visit (have sex) :sneaky: come home and she is a slave... It did that in 22a. Anyone know if thats still a bug. Or start a new game... lol That doesn't bother me tho cause me likes to build :giggle::poop:<-- gotta love that icon, has no meaning just wanted to use it for once

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
so what is there to do when i own everything and have a majourity stake in the entirety of existence?

pac1234

Dec 12, 2018
Bug report

Males have no face or skull. Just 2 eyeballs and hair.

Rules are disappearing on reload

Old bugs
Babies revert to mix breed when released from vr sphere
Proxies not returned when swapped.
Have to double check rules to see if boxes still active. IE male female Other. If I only select female and go back to it, only other is active.

Overall the performance is better, but seems even more buggy.

Last edited:

Max Powers

Sep 28, 2017
Would like to see private slave rooms. A guy brings his mom, sister, aunt etc to the station, enslaves them and has permanent access to them.

Reactions: pdpdpd

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
why every female i get is with dick ??? and why femPC model dont have dick/nipples models ?

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes