Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
A few suggestions I think may be useful:

First in the economic report, you should make the assigned/available job list more detailed, for example "work" seems to include both brothel rooms and arcade stations, but since different slaves go to each of those there might have idles you don't notice. there's also about 3 or 4 items there labeled "master" which I assume are related to the suite but have no clue what the difference is (though I did notice the orgy bed adds a lot of positions to only one of them)

Also, with the prompts at the bottom of the screen for idle slaves and such, it would be good to know which are still active, for example "you have idle slaves, build more furniture", ok I built more rooms in the brothel, but did that fix it or are there still idles?

Lastly, the slave list should really show stats, and allow you to sort by intelligence/charisma/etc (on the note of sorting, I think the species is broken, and trying to sort them by this only shuffles randomly, but I don't really have enough xeno slaves to tell for sure, I'll set up a bunch of breeding colonies and get back)

Oh, I know this is minor but maybe the "let your citizens break her in" option for new slaves shouldn't be available if you don't actually have any citizens

Last edited:
Reactions: VelvetUnderground

praxis2011

Mar 22, 2019
The new gameplay features are a welcome change, to include the research trees, additional events, traveling merchant caravans, etc. This provides a nice background dynamic to administrating the station. Implementing the research trees and expanding the laboratory features I suspect will open a lot of new options and ideas in future development. Well done.

Performance and graphics issues are still rampant, particularly in regards to the slave avatars' clothing and models (they still occasionally 'jumble' up to having hairstyles misplaced, eyes, nipples, etc either floating or in bizarre places to the point of looking like fresh roadkill), but you appear to be working on solutions as you are able; the replacement of NPCs as sprites when zoomed out does appears to help. There appears to be some memory leaks someplace too, but I haven't had a chance to determine exactly where. Game performance degrades after about an hour of play, and becomes very sluggish, but clears up to normal after restart. My initial thought is due to cumulative graphics glitches.

Plague Event: currently says you hire a "well-regraded" laboratory. Should be changed to "well-regarded."

Healthcare Event: currently says your citizens are constantly begging you to "porvide" for them. Should be changed to "provide."

Pronoun Correction: Male slave nickname event says the other slaves are calling him "MILF." While amusing to further humiliate a weak male, it should be corrected.

Glitch: Male slaves can become pregnant in the brothel.

Glitch: Dolls/Androids such as those gifted to you by Micah can become pregnant. Analog NPCs such as this should be sterile.

Eclipse Event: typo reads "catch the beninning," should be changed to "catch the beginning."

Surrender Event: when conquering a faction, it reads "...falling to your forces, bur it is a slow process." Should be changed to "but it is a slow process."

Typo, profile description: trait reads "intermittenyly believes they are made of glass," should be changed to "Intermittently."

Graphics problem: Battleship, Workbenches textures are broken, instead appearing as a rainbow-colored model. On the galaxy map, there's a similar large cube-shaped model floating in limbo while navigating the map. Also still occasionally noticing the sprites and NPCs bleeding over into the galaxy map.

Graphics problem: genital models and options are still twitchy, but much improved. Changing selections and options in the surgery center for example still occasionally glitches out.

Event Notification error: Whereas all other training regimens notify you that training is complete, no notice is given when a slave maxes out Charisma at the reception desk. I am unsure if this is intentional or a minor oversight, but as a matter of convenience to the player, a small notice is in order. It is very tedious to go through a roster of 120 slaves, sorting them by assignment, and then checking the current status of each and every one of them assigned to the reception desk to determine if they are ready for transfer.

Sound: Unafraid slaves (even 100% obedient but not devoted) still pant and quiver in fear when summoned. If they are unafraid, it would be more logical that they are calm, so a tweak might be in order.
Additionally, the male sound is still ridiculous. Rather than conveying the fear of the slave, it sounds more like he is in Lamaze class coaching his pregnant wife, or he is punishing the toilet after a weekend bender of hot Curry and green beer while praying his asshole doesn't prolapse into a ball of fire. I highly recommend a more subdued sound effect for the males.

I've had little time to do more detailed analysis for now in terms of balance, performance, etc., just proofreading and taking notes as I go; if I notice anything else I'll be sure to add it later. Excellent job! I've really enjoyed the new progress made, and I'm looking forward to seeing the next evolution.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I'm digging this game, but how do you take other planets?
You need to build the military tiles on your station the. The space ships on the tiles, afterwards when you click on the planets you can conquer or raid for loot with your armada.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
As always, really appreciate the detailed feedback (and just about died at your description of the male voice). Embarrassingly, there were a couple files that I had forgotten to spell-check. I think I've found them all, but there may be more hiding somewhere.

I'm not sure when I can get to the male voice (because I don't know what a sexy male scream sounds like, and neither does most of FreeSound) and the jumbled parts (because that bug is... subtle), but most of the minor issues should be resolved by the patch this weekend (ish), with one exception:

I think that, given the technology level of this universe, it's reasonable for dolls/androids to become pregnant (or, at least, reasonable enough that I don't want to prevent players who want to impregnate them from doing so). So I'm going to leave them with their prosthetic ovaries unless you explicitly remove them.

Reactions: VelvetUnderground

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Is it intended that the "breeding ground" policy seems to very sharply drop planetary happiness? It's not mentioned in the listed effects, and while it makes sense that the women of the planet would rather dislike the policy, the implementation and description vignette suggested that the men dug it.

Also, pretty much everyone's clothes are flat black on the regular map, but I assume that's a known visual glitch.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Is it intended that the "breeding ground" policy seems to very sharply drop planetary happiness? It's not mentioned in the listed effects, and while it makes sense that the women of the planet would rather dislike the policy, the implementation and description vignette suggested that the men dug it.

Also, pretty much everyone's clothes are flat black on the regular map, but I assume that's a known visual glitch.
Even though a lot of men would enjoy that policy you have to consider a dudes sisters, daughters, mothers and other family members. Imagine having people you care about given no rights when it comes to their body and violated by whatever don catches them.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Yeah, I did consider that angle, too. Wasn't sure how psychologically realistic he was going with it.

I suppose in some sense it's an issue of modeling the policies purely with a simple delta-per-time; any impact on happiness will necessarily result, eventually, in either total planetary euphoria or unmitigated misery.

Last edited:

fs92

Feb 17, 2019
I think i'm about to complete the game.. all 7 rivals enslaved (Tyrant is missing, accidentaly sold her, funny because she was the only one devoted), 784/784 bodies owned, very omnipotent and infamous. While waiting for the eye of entropy to recharge (i'm going to try to destroy all the galaxy) i'll build a very special brothel with the help of the rivals, no need to explain the image can speak for itself.

complete.png

Once you complete the warp research you simply crush everyone with few ships, it's so satisfying to see the rivals fall like that without even comprending how is that possible. Science always win.

The most fun i had was with the events and the dialogues with rivals, and therefore with the story. it was wonderful to understand the thought of the various factions sometimes even through details. The dialogues were so good, especially the ones with Speaker. i think you should focus even more in the story/plot, rivals characterization and dialogue, especially focusing on player introspection. You are a great writer and the story is not only interesting but unique.

It was strange, it is clearly a game where you are immediately much stronger than the other factions, they fear you right away, they pay you tributes right away for no reason, yet everything seems perfectly consistent with the story. I've never played a game where winning continuously with little effort always remains fun and consistent.

I played it in one breath, sincere congratulations you are a really talented game designer.

fs92

Feb 17, 2019
Oh and btw, i don't think that the yellow thing in the galaxy is a bug, and even if it were it would still be brilliant 1.png

2.png

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
A few quirks I noticed, (I'm on .23, if that makes any difference)

On the high class hotel rooms, "who needs a bed when you can just clip into the desk":
1566691305720.png

Today I learnt aliens and species serums don't mix well, the eyes are specially... uncanny (btw are those hooves overlapping with her feet?)

1566695165877.png

Children born to dairy slaves are born lactating and with boobs (they lose both upon leaving the vat)
1566695438936.png

There seems to be research that does nothing, or more specifically the mechanics some tech descriptions imply to unlock are instead made available by other upgrades:

-Advanced psychotropics implies to unlock the fear/obedience drugs, these are made available by building the pharmaceutical fabricator (which is available from the start), though the drugged water supply policy is unlocked with the tech properly.

-Breeding implants, the description is a little vague, but I'm assuming it unlocks the fertility/sterilization implants, both of which are available as soon as the surgery is usable (by building an auto-doc iirc, which is also available from the get go)

Last edited:
Reactions: StationmasterDev

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
You need to build the military tiles on your station the. The space ships on the tiles, afterwards when you click on the planets you can conquer or raid for loot with your armada.
I've build the military tiles and the bombers, fighters, and drones but I still don't know what planets you're talking about. The galaxy tab for me is blank.

hre83276

May 15, 2018
A few bugs I noticed after starting a new game. When turning the camera to the left there is this yellow thing.
For some reason arenas will stop spawning new fighters and leave circles that remain after you remove/rebuild them.
Research desk texture is corrupted or missing.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I've build the military tiles and the bombers, fighters, and drones but I still don't know what planets you're talking about. The galaxy tab for me is blank.
Ah you need to build you office desk first, from then on it activates galaxy map and you get your first mission to conqueor five planets/stations.

Reactions: pdpdpd

pac1234

Dec 12, 2018
I noticed in the rules section for implants. It has an insomnia implant, but as far I can see in the surgery center, there's mention of it. Is this a bug or has an event not happened yet.

Also it's better from the last version, but after a short while slaves still randomly walk around instead of staying at there posts. Especially the research lab

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Dude still heads to a random slaves bed and never gets out of it. I still hate that. Can't even buy a slave hanger he does the same thing.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes