alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I also just had a slave both lose her virginity and get pregnant from a blowjob that started from rewarding her devotion in the Stockholm event, this was not the same slave as the one who disappeared, but my second of two. I had both on research to try and get that done quickly so I could unlock everything. Also, speaking of research, the lab work bench has the same glitchy texture as that cube people keep talking about, they may be related.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Another issue, I can't buy any workers, fuckdolls, or bioreactors. It acts as if I pressed the buy button, but none appear. This one specifically occurred only after I applied the extreme content mod, the rest were without it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: VelvetUnderground

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I also just had a slave both lose her virginity and get pregnant from a blowjob that started from rewarding her devotion in the Stockholm event, this was not the same slave as the one who disappeared, but my second of two. I had both on research to try and get that done quickly so I could unlock everything. Also, speaking of research, the lab work bench has the same glitchy texture as that cube people keep talking about, they may be related.
That's one hell of a blowjob... respect.

• Haha
Reactions: wacek and alex2011
Sep 17, 2017
I just had a slave completely disappear from my station. She's on my list still, but her model is nowhere on the station. I searched for both her model and her indicator dot while zoomed out, nothing. This is on the latest build.
I had this happen twice, if you assign them to a new job, then reassign them to their original job, it should force-respawn them on the station.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I would like to tame the monsters that are confined into the pits. I want them to wander the station and greet my patrons (Sometimes eat one) then I can punish it.
They should also be used as sexual punishment for bad slaves. Like that Raza... The predator face one looks lonely.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I had this happen twice, if you assign them to a new job, then reassign them to their original job, it should force-respawn them on the station.
I already restarted, now I have 14 from the used market trying to rush the research in the military branch so I can start conquering with ease and then they'll switch to the neurological branch. No disappearances yet except a certain group, liberty or whatever they're called, kidnapped my only gift slave.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am seeing some pathing issues, though. My slaves apparently don't know how to go around each other and kind of collide and glitch back a step, then repeat a few times. EDIT: restarting the game solves this at least temporarily.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Whoever just tried to assassinate me in the middle of using a slave is one hell of a shot. They fired their weapon from within one of my portals and hit millimeters away yet my portals are all in the eastern wing of the station while my suite is in the northern wing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Another issue, the nickname event is firing with nicknames that shouldn't be possible because the slave has never been in that situation. I just had one where a slave was stated as having many kills in the fighting pit yet not only has she never been in them, but I don't have a fighting pit and would never use lethal or xeno pits even if I did. I prefer to do any killing personally.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Whoever just tried to assassinate me in the middle of using a slave is one hell of a shot. They fired their weapon from within one of my portals and hit millimeters away yet my portals are all in the eastern wing of the station while my suite is in the northern wing.
It's like a boom tube. They can open a gate to anywhere but the the gate itself is stationary. At least I think that what they're going for.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to save edit the diplomatic status of an NPC power? I just got war declared on me by Raza and I'm still preparing my forces, which I was doing in order to take over Ava's Australian Cooperative in a twelve system blitzkrieg. I only hold my home system and the best ships I have are frigates, though my fleet is massive and I do have all the upgrades in military except standing fleet, which is slowly underway. There's also the issue of being unable to target any of her systems because they are all shadowed and won't acknowledge my cursor.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm getting the distinct impression that Raza isn't taking the threat I pose right now very seriously. (Canonically speaking) I'm cranking out cruisers and on the verge of having battleships now and she keeps sending attacks that not only fail, but give me at least one slave that then gets sold and helps my own war effort. Am I a joke to her or something? Come at me if you're going to, but these little annoyances are barely worthy of my attention. Seriously, I'm about to steamroll her territory the second I figure out how to target her systems. If a few were exposed like all of Ava's, I'd have done it by now, but they aren't. Anybody know how to deal with that? It's like a fog of war effect in an RTS. I can make out the faint appearance of a few systems, both the star at the center and the ring that surrounds it when zoomed out too far to see all planets in a system, but it doesn't react like an exposed system, like mine, when moused over or clicked. It doesn't at all, really. EDIT: I got it, the darkness fades just like fog of war and then I can interact with affected systems.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, my slaves have officially learned teleportation. They start at one end of the football field length slave quarters section, go into my suite section down the to the end of the hallway I made for displaying artifacts, seemingly walk into the wall that separates my suite section from the spa section, and then they somehow end up on the opposite end of the slave quarters section. It's bad enough they're wandering into my suite without permission, but phasing into the wall and suddenly reappearing a humanly impossible distance from where they disappeared is just not right. Free people are doing this as well, both citizens and tourists.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think my PC is bugged out, he keeps repeating the animation for serving master on a bed despite there being no slave there. I did have to forcefully remove the slave that was there by selling her from the inspection screen, which I had to access from the slave list because he was in the way, because she was supposed to go to the dairy and instead just laid there. I do have two slaves on serving duty, but they treat the bed he's in as occupied and lay in the others. The deletion tool also treats it as occupied and won't delete it. Luckily, there is no effect on actual interactions from the inspection screen. EDIT: restarting the game solves this.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What are the requirements for starting secrets of the fae? I got it to trigger by chance several builds ago, but I haven't played in a while and I can't seem to get it again. I have a fae, but I don't know what else I need.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Once you have a Fae, it can happen at any time. In the next patch I'm planning on setting up a system to prioritize story events to make them less rare compared to the one-off ones.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes