CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
Ok, so the drop in performances is to be expected for now, thanks for clarifying that. I know nothing about mutli-threading but best of luck to you.

Reactions: pdpdpd

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
This game ticks most of my boxes. Just a little bummed that it doesn't have 'Gay' and 'Character Creation' in it, but I'm willing to forgive that my list isn't ticked off 100% :)

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
This game ticks most of my boxes. Just a little bummed that it doesn't have 'Gay' and 'Character Creation' in it, but I'm willing to forgive that my list isn't ticked off 100% :)
It has both, but I made the UI impossible to navigate as a joke and it got out of hand.

To enable gay content, open the settings menu and move the gender slider (it defaults to all female slaves, but you can set the percentage of male and trans slaves). To customize your character, click on your avatar on the station view (it's the one that's gold if you zoom way out). From there, you can set physical attributes, clothing, etc.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
It has both, but I made the UI impossible to navigate as a joke and it got out of hand.

To enable gay content, open the settings menu and move the gender slider (it defaults to all female slaves, but you can set the percentage of male and trans slaves). To customize your character, click on your avatar on the station view (it's the one that's gold if you zoom way out). From there, you can set physical attributes, clothing, etc.
BONUS !! ... Thank you very much :p I'll give it a higher rating on my bookmarked wishlist :)

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
This game is terrible. It's not fap worthy at all. + NUMEROUS other major problems not shown in picture.

Brutally + Honest = Brutally Honest.

This game is like Tron meets the Sims.

The description of the game is a 5/5 rating, but the gameplay is -10+/5... yes, minus 10 plus :(

(In no particular order)
( "-" notes a negative response)
( "+" notes a positive response)
- Took 2 hours just to download win10 + Mega file of 4.51GB.
- Tutorial doesn't explain enough.
- Took me an hour just to figure out (not so much how, but) where to build the extra rooms.
- Took another 10 minutes to figure out how to furnish rooms.
- Clickable icons are too small.
- Icons makes no sense until hovering cursor over them.
- Writing is too small... gotta sit very close to the screen.
- Male visitors are known as 'her'
- Female slaves ar known as 'him'.
- Game is extremely laggy.
- Avatar eyeballs are down at lips levels.
- Avatar's head hair often found down at the eyeballs level or below their chin.
- Avatar's hands are severed at the wrists when doing DoggyStyle.
- Male avatars don't have any genitals.
- When viewing an avatar, the central dialog box partially overlaps the far left dialog box.
- Avatar's body shows through the clothings.
- Choosing skin color is too difficult with 4 line adjusters when only 2 lines is perfectly needed. = One should be of rainbow colors, and the only should be black to white.
- I'm a very avid player of games, been playing games for 27 years... I often play for 7hrs+ in one sitting, but I couldn't handle this game for anymore than an hour but I pushed it another hour to test others things until my bank account ran dry of -$285,000 and couldn't find a way to make money. At this stage I'm ready to delete the game file.
- There's too much in this game to memorize.
- 9/10 % of the Avatars kept walking around doing nothing considering I had training rooms, accomodation rooms, bar, and many other rooms and furniture in place.
- When an avatar is on their knees giving a headjob; the penis is fucking their neck.

Would you like me to go on....?.... Nah, I'll it there.
To be honest, after I delete the file; I don't think I will ever re-download it even when all the bugs are fixed and more content is added - it's no so much that I'm put off after this extremely bad experience.. I think it's more the fact it's the story of the game.. It seems like another pointless Facebook game that has no end until the player gets bored of the repetition.

Overall: I think you're taking on too big-of-a-project in one hit instead of starting small and then adding more content knowing the previous content is fully working properly.
I wish you luck. The game's description ticks my boxes, but the game itself, is; Meh!

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This game is terrible. It's not fap worthy at all. + NUMEROUS other major problems not shown in picture.

Brutally + Honest = Brutally Honest.

This game is like Tron meets the Sims.

The description of the game is a 5/5 rating, but the gameplay is -10+/5... yes, minus 10 plus :(

(In no particular order)
( "-" notes a negative response)
( "+" notes a positive response)
- Took 2 hours just to download win10 + Mega file of 4.51GB.
- Tutorial doesn't explain enough.
- Took me an hour just to figure out (not so much how, but) where to build the extra rooms.
- Took another 10 minutes to figure out how to furnish rooms.
- Clickable icons are too small.
- Icons makes no sense until hovering cursor over them.
- Writing is too small... gotta sit very close to the screen.
- Male visitors are known as 'her'
- Female slaves ar known as 'him'.
- Game is extremely laggy.
- Avatar eyeballs are down at lips levels.
- Avatar's head hair often found down at the eyeballs level or below their chin.
- Avatar's hands are severed at the wrists when doing DoggyStyle.
- Male avatars don't have any genitals.
- When viewing an avatar, the central dialog box partially overlaps the far left dialog box.
- Avatar's body shows through the clothings.
- Choosing skin color is too difficult with 4 line adjusters when only 2 lines is perfectly needed. = One should be of rainbow colors, and the only should be black to white.
- I'm a very avid player of games, been playing games for 27 years... I often play for 7hrs+ in one sitting, but I couldn't handle this game for anymore than an hour but I pushed it another hour to test others things until my bank account ran dry of -$285,000 and couldn't find a way to make money. At this stage I'm ready to delete the game file.
- There's too much in this game to memorize.
- 9/10 % of the Avatars kept walking around doing nothing considering I had training rooms, accomodation rooms, bar, and many other rooms and furniture in place.
- When an avatar is on their knees giving a headjob; the penis is fucking their neck.

Would you like me to go on....?.... Nah, I'll it there.
To be honest, after I delete the file; I don't think I will ever re-download it even when all the bugs are fixed and more content is added - it's no so much that I'm put off after this extremely bad experience.. I think it's more the fact it's the story of the game.. It seems like another pointless Facebook game that has no end until the player gets bored of the repetition.

Overall: I think you're taking on too big-of-a-project in one hit instead of starting small and then adding more content knowing the previous content is fully working properly.
I wish you luck. The game's description ticks my boxes, but the game itself, is; Meh!
You're not wrong, it seems like the creator doesn't have the development chops to make a decently polished game. However these things are all possible to get over, and once you do the writing is high quality enough to get you to stay invested and patiently wait for the issues to be fixed.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
You're not wrong, it seems like the creator doesn't have the development chops to make a decently polished game. However these things are all possible to get over, and once you do the writing is high quality enough to get you to stay invested and patiently wait for the issues to be fixed.
Game was first released 1/May/2018, and I didn't get the full chance to see where all that time has been spent.
I'm just extremely disappointed that the game's description gets a potential player's hopes up, to only then fail to deliver in the actual gameplay.
Ugh.. funny.. there's been times I've given a game's description a low score to only then find the actual game itself is a real gem and still play them often (again and again) to this day.
I will delete this game file to make hard drive space for the next elusive gem :D

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Game was first released 1/May/2018, and I didn't get the full chance to see where all that time has been spent.
I'm just extremely disappointed that the game's description gets a potential player's hopes up, to only then fail to deliver in the actual gameplay.
Ugh.. funny.. there's been times I've given a game's description a low score to only then find the actual game itself is a real gem and still play them often (again and again) to this day.
I will delete this game file to make hard drive space for the next elusive gem :D
Given the scope of the game it's actually a bit amazing that it works as well as it does after only a year and a half. I'm won't disagree that the game is probably overly ambitious for a one man studio, but whats there is quite impressive. Unfortunately the rule in software dev is the first 80% of the project takes 80% of the time, and the last 20% takes the other 80% of the time.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Problem is the "dev team" is one guy. That's an all too common problem in the business.

Now I can understand it with this game, because he's not making that much cash on it. But you've all seen the other stuff on F95 where they're pulling in $50K a month and still refuse to hire anyone to help. Their greed is mind boggling and ultimately a disservice to their customers, because it drags development out longer than it needs to be (to make more money, of course) and results in an inferior product overall.

Hopefully his Patreon intake will become high enough to hire some help (and he'll actually hire some help).

LPPlayer

Oct 26, 2019
I like the game:

But some suggestions:

I would like to see that obedient slaves use all things they can. So if space in brothel they work there. If school room is empty they go there. If Spa is empty - they go there alone. Disobedient slaves should be carried to the destinations and not walk there alone.
This would help for building stuff. The more things I build I know the slaves use it. So for every room there should be an option for auto use.

Also I would like to have an option to let my obedient slaves use the clothes they want to.
The Visitors should search for sex partners - example someone seraching a male and don´t go to females. So for some Visitors you don´t have the things they want :)

The nicknames of slaves should be written behind the name - so it doesn´t break the sort feature.
Instead of "whore - Arin" it should be Arin - the whore. Even better would be if there is another entry you can sort by like name surname nickname.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I like the game:

But some suggestions:

I would like to see that obedient slaves use all things they can. So if space in brothel they work there. If school room is empty they go there. If Spa is empty - they go there alone. Disobedient slaves should be carried to the destinations and not walk there alone.
This would help for building stuff. The more things I build I know the slaves use it. So for every room there should be an option for auto use.

Also I would like to have an option to let my obedient slaves use the clothes they want to.
The Visitors should search for sex partners - example someone seraching a male and don´t go to females. So for some Visitors you don´t have the things they want :)

The nicknames of slaves should be written behind the name - so it doesn´t break the sort feature.
Instead of "whore - Arin" it should be Arin - the whore. Even better would be if there is another entry you can sort by like name surname nickname.
Good luck with that. Even the developer seems at the end of his rope with this game. I gave up on it because I read here of one disaster after another. Each update seems to make things worse instead of improving the game.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yes it is.
I supported the game for about 9 months. But the problems got worse and worse. I also did not care for the direction since I am only interested in human slaves. The developer would have been better off fixing the code before advancing and adding more events(things to do and that happen). I wish him well because he is a good guy but this has turned into a shit show.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I supported the game for about 9 months. But the problems got worse and worse. I also did not care for the direction since I am only interested in human slaves. The developer would have been better off fixing the code before advancing and adding more events(things to do and that happen). I wish him well because he is a good guy but this has turned into a shit show.
Well I can tell you 0.25 is vastly more stable than 0.24. The animations are still janky but they are functional and he's adding more stuff all the time. 0.26 is looking to be cosmetics for your station. I'm hopeful he'll track down some of the bugs and fix them or send it to a coder and have them do it for a chunk of change.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Problem is the "dev team" is one guy. That's an all too common problem in the business.

Now I can understand it with this game, because he's not making that much cash on it. But you've all seen the other stuff on F95 where they're pulling in $50K a month and still refuse to hire anyone to help.
Cause then you'll end up like breeding season where important members of your team leaves and you end up with a failed project and the half that left making their own redesign of the game without you.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well I can tell you 0.25 is vastly more stable than 0.24. The animations are still janky but they are functional and he's adding more stuff all the time. 0.26 is looking to be cosmetics for your station. I'm hopeful he'll track down some of the bugs and fix them or send it to a coder and have them do it for a chunk of change.
LOL the animation, I forgot about that. They are so so so bad. I had asked if it was possible to use my own stills for sex because the dismembered penis is just terrible. I have .25 but it is so bad I never play it. If I remember correctly when you get a blow job you are fucking the slave's forehead. I am glad you like it but he keeps on focusing on the wrong things. This game would be so much better with stills in place of animations(not the station view, the view of the individual slaves). I mean you have 50 slaves but you can't have a 3some or 4some? I feel bad writing this and being so critical because I really do like the developer. He answers questions and is very helpful. But the game is a complete disaster for me at this point.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes