DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Some more questions

What controls what hotels tourists use and what class citizens are? all citizens seem to be low class, and that doesn't change

What does sexual skill and sensitivity do? bonus to brothel income?
perhaps more generally, is there a list of what skills match with what job?

Right now, my biggest income earner is the dairy, despite there being far more assigned to the brothel. Is this just a balancing thing or is something more going on?

Also wouldn't mind some advise, at what point is it practical to starting taking on one of the factions?

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
this game is too easy honestly, you get in a situation where very fast (after just acouple hours) your planets get maxed population and start churning out hundreds of millions a day, way more than your whole station. All you have to do is turn on breeding colony and max prosperity with business investment and so forth, your planets get to the 192 trillion and some population cap and you start raking in infinite money, then you buy like 50 dreadnoughts and just take over the entire universe in one sitting. Then sift through your 5000 new slaves. The end! So I think the 4x element is still really imbalanced so far.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
this game is too easy honestly, you get in a situation where very fast (after just acouple hours) your planets get maxed population and start churning out hundreds of millions a day, way more than your whole station. All you have to do is turn on breeding colony and max prosperity with business investment and so forth, your planets get to the 192 trillion and some population cap and you start raking in infinite money, then you buy like 50 dreadnoughts and just take over the entire universe in one sitting. Then sift through your 5000 new slaves. The end! So I think the 4x element is still really imbalanced so far.
but the station balance is fine its just the 4x is out of whack, the station itself doesn't go crazy when you are in that phase of the game, everything takes a while to build up and its fun to expand. But if you get the ship from entropy, you can take over a big planet and then it just stacks population in a few game "years" it's at max population and you have infinite moneys, enough for 10 or more dreadnooughts a day.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I give up; I don't know what the heck is wrong with this game, but it just refuses to work for me. I can't summon any slaves, half the events either don't open, or show an empty text box, and most of the character models are either bald, or have floating bits of hair above their heads.
The current update of the game is just broken. As you said nothing works right compared to the last build of it.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I'm not calling it done until it's stable, hence the fuzzy deadline. As for the link, do you mind removing the original and just using mirrors? They have harsh bandwidth limits that aren't going to last long here (reuploading to Mega soon, but haven't yet).
Good call as it seems with every update this game becomes more of a unstable bug filled mess.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Not sure if it's a known bug but changing my character to female completely breaks the game and you can no longer click on anyone and all character models are broken

Reactions: joe316

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Some more questions

What controls what hotels tourists use and what class citizens are? all citizens seem to be low class, and that doesn't change

What does sexual skill and sensitivity do? bonus to brothel income?
perhaps more generally, is there a list of what skills match with what job?

Right now, my biggest income earner is the dairy, despite there being far more assigned to the brothel. Is this just a balancing thing or is something more going on?

Also wouldn't mind some advise, at what point is it practical to starting taking on one of the factions?
Money controls what tourists and citizens use for lodging, which hotel or apartment type they use in other words. Sex skill and sensitivity control how much money a girl makes in sexual jobs and I think sensitivity affects sex with you as well. There is no real list, though that would be nice, maybe I'll write one up or something once I figure it out. There are people here who can answer what skill goes with what job, though. The dairy is definitely a balance thing, the game this takes inspiration from has that issue as well. As far as when to attack other factions, build up a substantial military first, maybe go after the quest line to get the Sword of Entropy, then attack or wait for them to attack you. I prefer peaceful coexistence, so I only attack when they do. I've only been attacked by Raza and Tyrant so far and wiped them both off the map, haven't been attacked since. I think the other faction leaders are too busy keeping up a front of confidence while cowering in a corner when nobody is looking.

LeoTheInuBoy

Jul 23, 2019
Hey,
I need help, I am at tutorial by the mission "buy a slave from used slave market" but if I click on the market then I can see only the slave and grey boxes

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Updated cheat mod for 0.26a and did some quick testing.

PS: The menu is a bit wonky in slave inspection after changing something, occasionally had to go to next slave then back in order for the dialog menu to function properly again. Player menu seems to have no issues.
(Seems to be a vanilla bug)
Unfortunately it causes unbelievable major lag nearly crashing the game.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Not sure if it's a known bug but changing my character to female completely breaks the game and you can no longer click on anyone and all character models are broken
There are several things that can be changed that completely break the game making the buttons not clickable.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Like most on here I am giving up on this game until it is stable and bug free. Just ran into the game ruining bug that makes all your slaves bald. So stupid.

riskbraker

Apr 29, 2019
In some older version i often got events in the lesser worlds to capture new slaves etc. And now there's been couple in the beginning of the game and that's it. Is it neutral reputation or smth like that affects the lacking of such events or it's just a bug?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Like most on here I am giving up on this game until it is stable and bug free. Just ran into the game ruining bug that makes all your slaves bald. So stupid.
There is no such thing as bug free, you can get close, but every update can add a bug even if that update was meant to fix bugs. The only way to not add bugs is to not develop the game at all. With that said, there is always going to be the chance of bugs even in the final version.

Sep 8, 2017
Downloaded latest version for Mac from Nopy link, couldn't get it to work. My Mac says 'file incomplete or corrupted'. Anybody else having this issue? Is there an older version of the game I could try, if this one's on the fritz right now?

Reactions: josch34

somebody321

May 22, 2019
A suggestion on how to balance the 4X aspect without having to change much, and add more content in the process, make stations much more numerous but make planets much better defended, to the point where it would be absolute suicide to attack one without a really strong fleet. This way you would force the player to take over a bunch of stations first and build up before they can actually contend with the big boys, would make sense too since a planet would always have a massively bigger resource pool than any station.

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Excuse me, but I am having a certain doubt that is not beeing answered by the in-game Encyclopedia and Help functions.
What does the Bioreactors do, actually? I can notice money outcome increase only from Fuckdolls in the Fuckdoll Harness and from Workers in Factories...
So, what am I supposed to do with the Bio Reactors?

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes