Anon1341

Aug 13, 2018
Nice idea but the game design is so chaotic (just look how ui looks). I bet the code looks the same so thats why there is so low fps (lags spikes etc)

Reactions: joe316

jhhk

Mar 10, 2018
I give up; I don't know what the heck is wrong with this game, but it just refuses to work for me. I can't summon any slaves, half the events either don't open, or show an empty text box, and most of the character models are either bald, or have floating bits of hair above their heads.

Reactions: joe316

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
"Release 0.26: (Interior Decorator)"

Here you Go my Friends,

A Quality Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster .exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

Happy holidays! I took a bit of a light patch due to other obligations, but filled out the promised 16 furniture items per category and fixed the highest-priority bugs. Without further ado:

Windows 0.26:

MacOS 0.26: (Still unsupported)

Linux 0.26:

Changelog:

More Furniture
29 new furniture items, including 28 decorations and the Blackjack Table.

Misc Changes and Bugfixes
  • "BDSM" category changed to "Evil" to better match new decorations like giant skulls and flayed people.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some of the arena structures to crash when males entered them.
  • Fixed a bug that caused events to stop triggering after the game was loaded.
  • Added a button to access the rules assistant from the slave list.

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and Testing to made this game more Awesome ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please Pledge if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

PS,

Because the Changelog is so short i will add the Sneak Peek for the 0.27 Release

Holidays or no, a patch went out yesterday, so it's time to post the new design. I'm pretty excited about this one, since it closes a pretty big hole in the content: Bondage Clothing.
I'd also like to extend a special thanks to the incomparable ZaZ, who is doing the 3D artwork for this patch.

Preliminary Design
Several new clothing options for new bondage gear. This will include different gags, cuffs, and collars (for both male and female characters).
Gagged slaves will sound appropriately gagged in cutscenes.
New events for slaves with specific clothing.
Any extra time (and there should be quite a bit) will be used to work on the polish and bugfix backlog.

Edit: Sorry for Uploading so late.

Last edited:

I-Sin

May 27, 2017
Hello World!
Tell please, is it possible to reset the Stationmaster to default in the save files?
Made him an Angel and he is now inactive = (

Last edited:

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Some questions for the most recent update:

How does the galaxy map work? Some things seem clickable, others not. Not really sure what the territories signify. Everything seems untouchable (0% chance).
How does the pharmaceutical dispenser work?

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
get more strong and it wont be untouchable get bigger better shipp to invade more countrys thats what obama did remeber !

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
I figured out the main problem I was having, when opening the galaxy map, my cursor was too close to the edge of the screen, so it panned and prevented it from snapping to the "home" star system

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Some questions for the most recent update:

How does the galaxy map work? Some things seem clickable, others not. Not really sure what the territories signify. Everything seems untouchable (0% chance).
How does the pharmaceutical dispenser work?
Territories are the other factions in the game. Look at the shaking hands icon by galaxy map and that's them. 0% chance on a planet means you don't have enough military to successfully conquer the planet or system. Means you need more firepower.

Pharmaceutical dispenser works with the slaves when you click on them, just more options show up like fear drugs and obedience drugs.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
whats with the wormhole gernerater it got deleted and now it cant be replaced it got deleted from artafacts plus whats it even do what do the arrtafacts do

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
whats with the wormhole gernerater it got deleted and now it cant be replaced it got deleted from artafacts plus whats it even do what do the arrtafacts do
Artifacts add to the appeal of your station, making it more desirable for tourists and citizens.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes