StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
That sounds like it might be a permissions issue. I try to keep the data contained to the game directory for privacy reasons. Try moving the folder to your desktop.

Reactions: Trikpat

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Disappointed with all the bugs in the game. The game broke for me when Flotsum got under attack and asked for help. The continue button disappeared.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
For those of you who haven't seen, I posted the design for the next game . Broadly, it's a business tycoon simulator centered around blackmail (and, of course, lots of sex).
That game look promising.
Just the right combination of power abuse and risk management.
I wish you luck with it.

Reactions: pdpdpd

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz is there any way or short cut key to attack any planets fast?
It seems like takes a long time to hit any galaxy on the galaxy map :(
Capture.PNG

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Gyz is there any way or short cut key to attack any planets fast?
It seems like takes a long time to hit any galaxy on the galaxy map :(
Try not to attack accross the galaxy before getting the research that makes your fleets move faster, I'm pretty sure the last one gives you instant movement

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Try not to attack accross the galaxy before getting the research that makes your fleets move faster, I'm pretty sure the last one gives you instant movement
Ok then ,I am gonna give it a try.
But when ever I try to research any 1,it stays 0% any idea howincrease research %?

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
Hey StationmasterDev

Here's a list of a few issues I've come across:
  • If the main character is using a serum, I'm no longer able to control sex actions.
  • In rules assistant:
    • You can not select Cow as a desired serum
    • The "Fat" filter does not work correctly
  • A slave's speed can go higher than 100. (This also prevents RA from working correctly.)

Reactions: StationmasterDev

TastesLikeChicken

Jan 12, 2020
About that slave speed thing: I have a slave with over 700 agility right now.

I've also found 2 bugs in the economic report:
1) The users and options under "Entertainment" are the other way round, it says "X options for Y users", but it should be "Y options for X users"
2) Arena stuff is under a second version of "Your Suite", so it'll say "Your Suite: X slots, 0 assigned", X being the amount of prep areas you have, but it's always 0 assigned

I'm also not sure if brightly glowing races are supposed to happen, but fae/nova and kort/nova at least seem to come out with a bright blue glow. My eugenics breeding program has also ran in to issues where people's eyes are outside of their eye sockets, sometimes even completely outside of their head. Still managed to find buyers for them though!

Edit: I also just noticed one of my glow in the dark slaves has 3163610 strength. Of course, that's nothing compared to my 6666711 agility slave.
Edit 2: been looking around a bit, and I've found slaves with as high as 16mil in a single stat. They also all look completely glitched out.

Last edited:

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
Hey StationmasterDev

Here's a list of a few issues I've come across:
  • If the main character is using a serum, I'm no longer able to control sex actions.
  • In rules assistant:
    • You can not select Cow as a desired serum
    • The "Fat" filter does not work correctly
  • A slave's speed can go higher than 100. (This also prevents RA from working correctly.)

Update on the last point. This appears to affect any stat and RA. Max only checks if it reaches 100, not if it passes 100.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks all for the reports! They're particularly important now that I'm in the polishing phase, so it's great to see so much detail. I've already fixed a bunch of the RA issues for the next build, and the rest are now on my list.

Zulutest

Nov 11, 2019
Possible bug to report:
Conquering a neutral planet in a system will sometimes yield no captured leaders, back in 0.26 if I remember correctly you always got the leader or family member of the the leader after conquering them.

Tried testing many variation from sole owner of a system to contested systems. It appears to happen at random.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Possible bug to report:
Conquering a neutral planet in a system will sometimes yield no captured leaders, back in 0.26 if I remember correctly you always got the leader or family member of the the leader after conquering them.

Tried testing many variation from sole owner of a system to contested systems. It appears to happen at random.
That's probably more due to the reduction of slaves from conquering than a bug. He reduced the amount of slaves that are acquired because it was giving ridiculous numbers and getting players up to performance reducing slave counts very quickly. This also helps reduce the amount of time needed to inspect new slaves after a conquering spree. For example, I used to do sprees of 10+ planets per inspection of new slaves, which resulted in 80-150 slaves per inspection that I had to go through all at once to make sure they were exactly where I wanted.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I have a question (to possibly save myself a shitload of testing). Has anyone here actually been able to activate the Aegis of Entropy and get the crazy nebula effect? I haven't heard anyone here mention it, but it's at the end of a bastard of an event chain and I don't feel like playing long enough to be sure that it works.

• Haha
Reactions: wapitoro

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
I have a question (to possibly save myself a shitload of testing). Has anyone here actually been able to activate the Aegis of Entropy and get the crazy nebula effect? I haven't heard anyone here mention it, but it's at the end of a bastard of an event chain and I don't feel like playing long enough to be sure that it works.
at previous builds it worked well. 027 hasn't reached yet

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What was the effect of that one? I might be confusing it with the Eye since the only one I can remember is the planet killer.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes