StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It applies a massive defensive bonus to all of your planets, and places a visible aurora around your station. You would probably remember if you got it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It applies a massive defensive bonus to all of your planets, and places a visible aurora around your station. You would probably remember if you got it.
Oh, I remember now, I did get it, but ultimately decided not to finish activating it. I forget what exactly made me stop, probably the cost since I hesitated with the Eye as well. That sacrifice is a pretty steep price to pay unless you have a vast empire already and it wasn't until after I had the Sword in my fleet and the Eye event as well as two factions down, both of which were in self defense because they challenged me, that I had enough planets to sustain myself with taking a blow that size. I also waited until I had enough people on a single planet so I didn't have to sacrifice multiple. I distinctly remember pissing off Entropy by refusing to activate it and got that event that shows an unknown force or whatever. I haven't had a chance to sit down and play the newest version, thank you Coronavirus for sending everybody, including my workplace, into panic mode, so it has been a while and my memory isn't perfect.

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
I was wondering if any one knows how to cheat in this game? for example getting trillions in money and stuff.
Well, there is a way. You can mannually edit your save with notepad+ (i did it myself, i wanted one of my slaves to be addicted into breeding)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, the characters in the intro are missing their bodies for the furry question, minus the totally human version. Seems to be a lot of graphic issues. The player character looks like they're a cyborg with metal looking bits coming out of their skin? I'll assume that's an issue because when I click on him he looks...somewhat normal except missing a penis and having pure white eyes (I didn't choose the no penis option, I think an outfit is broken). A reload seems to have fixed the character graphic issues but it canceled the tutorial, guess I gotta restart again lol. The tutorial seems super easy to break, I've had it not continue steps multiple times now with the gate creation, I often have to create additional spaces and delete and remake the gate multiple times.

Next it says go to the Slave Market and the highlighted button at the top is barely visible. Should probably mention it's in the top left menu.

I can't get a whore to use the arcade station from the tutorial, I guess that would be because she's obedient? The tutorial is a liar and makes you get an obedient slave that can't be used in it, lol. Annnnd I just had the game break on trying to enter the slave market, see a fucked up character and everything is blank, can't back out of it. Wow, really regretting the DL now lol. Later the sex isn't lining up correctly and more graphical issues... I haven't found a position without massive clipping or some weird graphic issue. Dude's dick is usually angled off into random locations.

Are the characters supposed to look like dolls that don't color match their heads with their bodies on the spacestation? Seems the naked outfit and many others have issues.

Is there just some general issue with this right now or something I could fix? If there are this many issues right at the start, I'm worried about trying to get any further. Ah when I tried again for screenshots, he's less cyborg than before and more zombie, interesting.

Ver 0.27 win 10. I've tried all 3 graphic settings, same shit. As far as I can tell, this is basically unplayable atm, new players beware.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
The tutorial seems super easy to break, I've had it not continue steps multiple times now with the gate creation, I often have to create additional spaces and delete and remake the gate multiple times.
I figured out what causes this a while ago, as well as the obedient first slave issue,
So, I've decided to go back to the very beginning and check the tutorial thoroughly, here's a few findings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long story short, in previous versions the first available market had mostly disobedient slaves, then it changed to the one with mostly obedient ones; you can just keep selecting the "show next slave" in the market until you roll one with low obedience (there's a chance for one with 0 obedience and fear but really high intelligence to show up), or simply build a regular brothel room after the arcade station

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hmm, the characters in the intro are missing their bodies for the furry question, minus the totally human version. Seems to be a lot of graphic issues. The player character looks like they're a cyborg with metal looking bits coming out of their skin? I'll assume that's an issue because when I click on him he looks...somewhat normal except missing a penis and having pure white eyes (I didn't choose the no penis option, I think an outfit is broken). A reload seems to have fixed the character graphic issues but it canceled the tutorial, guess I gotta restart again lol. The tutorial seems super easy to break, I've had it not continue steps multiple times now with the gate creation, I often have to create additional spaces and delete and remake the gate multiple times.

Next it says go to the Slave Market and the highlighted button at the top is barely visible. Should probably mention it's in the top left menu.

I can't get a whore to use the arcade station from the tutorial, I guess that would be because she's obedient? The tutorial is a liar and makes you get an obedient slave that can't be used in it, lol. Annnnd I just had the game break on trying to enter the slave market, see a fucked up character and everything is blank, can't back out of it. Wow, really regretting the DL now lol. Later the sex isn't lining up correctly and more graphical issues... I haven't found a position without massive clipping or some weird graphic issue. Dude's dick is usually angled off into random locations.

Are the characters supposed to look like dolls that don't color match their heads with their bodies on the spacestation? Seems the naked outfit and many others have issues.

Is there just some general issue with this right now or something I could fix? If there are this many issues right at the start, I'm worried about trying to get any further. Ah when I tried again for screenshots, he's less cyborg than before and more zombie, interesting.

Ver 0.27 win 10. I've tried all 3 graphic settings, same shit. As far as I can tell, this is basically unplayable atm, new players beware.
It has issues, yes, but is far from unplayable.

coscath

Jan 3, 2020
I have been getting an infuriating bug a lot where the buttons don't display correctly in events so I have no clue what response I am giving. It is a bizarre issue so I had a look using a gpu debugger. It seems the depth buffer is being messed up when drawing the render buffer containing event scene to the screen which is messing with the buttons.
I also noticed the station is still being rendered when in the event screen.

A suggestion to help fix the prevalent clipping issues with clothing - Add an alpha mask to the character material to hide parts that should be hidden by the clothing, or at least parts with the worst clipping. Another method is to carve up the character mesh and skip the parts of it under clothing, though that may be more complicated to do. It is pretty much impossible to get this perfect just by tweaking the clothing meshes.

Another irritating bug is clicking buttons also clicks on whatever is behind them in the station view causing interesting effects...
I hope this is useful and I look forward to future updates.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017

An excellent idea. Unfortunately, errors and problems have become the mark of the game. The creators add new content, problems remain.

This game is huge ... I think the inevitable moment, is that the project will have to be started from the beginning. Too much was accumulated to put it on the right path.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It has issues, yes, but is far from unplayable.
Yeah, just get past all the horrible graphic issues and the game freezing bugs and it's fine lol. Penises flying all over the place at weird angles, not a single outfit doesn't clip through characters, no animations line up properly. It's not even like a size issue, there's not a "perfect" fit for anything really when it comes to animations/clothing. The ass of ladies has sharp edges in the doggy style position. The futa x female animations are completely hilarious. If it was just the common issue of having the height mismatch I could deal with that but most the animations are just plain broken.

Probably the biggest issue I have with this after some prolonged play beyond the bugs and all is the lack of sorting options when checking your slaves. This game REALLY needs a way to sort by stats like charisma/int and such in that menu. I see people talking about that ages ago in this thread x.x Number one frustration trying to remember who the fuck should go where. I'm probably just going to start renaming slaves to try to remember what they should be doing eventually. That's like, super important focus tier though, because after you have more than a few slaves keeping track of and managing that shit drastically lowers the quality of the game. I've restarted several times to focus on just training a few slaves before I get overwhelmed with trying to micromanage dozens of slaves. Going through a dozen slaves or more and manually checking all their stats regularly is mindnumbingly painful.

If you need stuff to remove from that slave info menu, remove the value, remove how they were acquired, and shrink/abbreviate the RA Exempt/Favorite columns. None of those are things you need to have immediate access to to manage them well. Their stats are needed. I mean the best option would be to let us choose what shows up there, but I don't know if that's possible. Oh also, sorting by favorites doesn't work atm.

The RA is okay for some stuff, but it has limitations. I'm not sure what it prioritizes when two rules would apply, the bottom most rule? Let's say you have a rule at the top to send a girl to train agility if it's too low and one lower down to train sex skills, she'd go for the sex skills first until it meets the rule limitation then switch to agility? I think the RA doesn't work for obedience serum right now either, fear works fine but I've had to manually do obedience all game.

I also find it hilarious that working in the brothel doesn't train sex skills at all. Or if it does, there's a limit to it? I've never seen the sex skill stat raise normally there anyways. There should probably be other ways to train charisma too, if it's needed for a bunch of jobs, why don't the jobs train it at least slightly?

I was being serious about the game being decent if you can deal with all the bugs...and make sure to save constantly (You will likely have to alt F4 out of the game every couple of hours, the most obvious one is on entering the slave market, seems to happen about 1/3rd the time) . I hope the dev can work on those, feels like there's enough content now and most the frustration and what would stop people from continuing are all the bugs (And the damn slave sorting). I'd fucking love to see how any of the outfits look when they aren't clipping through the characters too, lol.

Now it's time to just try my best to forget about this game and pray the next patch/patches fixes a ton of shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil5k

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, just get past all the horrible graphic issues and the game freezing bugs and it's fine lol. Penises flying all over the place at weird angles, not a single outfit doesn't clip through characters, no animations line up properly. It's not even like a size issue, there's not a "perfect" fit for anything really when it comes to animations/clothing. The ass of ladies has sharp edges in the doggy style position. The futa x female animations are completely hilarious. If it was just the common issue of having the height mismatch I could deal with that but most the animations are just plain broken.

Probably the biggest issue I have with this after some prolonged play beyond the bugs and all is the lack of sorting options when checking your slaves. This game REALLY needs a way to sort by stats like charisma/int and such in that menu. I see people talking about that ages ago in this thread x.x Number one frustration trying to remember who the fuck should go where. I'm probably just going to start renaming slaves to try to remember what they should be doing eventually. That's like, super important focus tier though, because after you have more than a few slaves keeping track of and managing that shit drastically lowers the quality of the game. I've restarted several times to focus on just training a few slaves before I get overwhelmed with trying to micromanage dozens of slaves. Going through a dozen slaves or more and manually checking all their stats regularly is mindnumbingly painful.

If you need stuff to remove from that slave info menu, remove the value, remove how they were acquired, and shrink/abbreviate the RA Exempt/Favorite columns. None of those are things you need to have immediate access to to manage them well. Their stats are needed. I mean the best option would be to let us choose what shows up there, but I don't know if that's possible. Oh also, sorting by favorites doesn't work atm.

The RA is okay for some stuff, but it has limitations. I'm not sure what it prioritizes when two rules would apply, the bottom most rule? Let's say you have a rule at the top to send a girl to train agility if it's too low and one lower down to train sex skills, she'd go for the sex skills first until it meets the rule limitation then switch to agility? I think the RA doesn't work for obedience serum right now either, fear works fine but I've had to manually do obedience all game.

I also find it hilarious that working in the brothel doesn't train sex skills at all. Or if it does, there's a limit to it? I've never seen the sex skill stat raise normally there anyways. There should probably be other ways to train charisma too, if it's needed for a bunch of jobs, why don't the jobs train it at least slightly?

I was being serious about the game being decent if you can deal with all the bugs...and make sure to save constantly (You will likely have to alt F4 out of the game every couple of hours, the most obvious one is on entering the slave market, seems to happen about 1/3rd the time) . I hope the dev can work on those, feels like there's enough content now and most the frustration and what would stop people from continuing are all the bugs (And the damn slave sorting). I'd fucking love to see how any of the outfits look when they aren't clipping through the characters too, lol.

Now it's time to just try my best to forget about this game and pray the next patch/patches fixes a ton of shit.
I have never had a game freezing issue, though I'm sure there were some since I've seen multiple reports. The only things I've had were both fixed, an issue where the buttons would not respond and a memory leak that would slow the game immensely after about an hour. Yes, the animations need work and there are graphical glitches, but that has no effect on playability. Also, this game is still in development, there are going to be issues of all types, guaranteed.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I have never had a game freezing issue, though I'm sure there were some since I've seen multiple reports. The only things I've had were both fixed, an issue where the buttons would not respond and a memory leak that would slow the game immensely after about an hour. Yes, the animations need work and there are graphical glitches, but that has no effect on playability. Also, this game is still in development, there are going to be issues of all types, guaranteed.
Both of those issues still exist though. You can get locked in menus where the buttons won't respond. I believe it has to do with the ability to open menus and click on random things at the same time as coscath and other have mentioned. I also have to regularly restart the game to reduce lag. All the issues have plenty to do with reducing playability. I would have dropped this game instantly judging by how frustrating the first 30 minutes of gameplay was (and continues to be) if I wasn't stubborn. I thought the game was completely broken and that is completely justified for a new player to believe. When you see images on Patreon that don't match the ingame content, that's really not a good look (All the clothes clipping to hell). It's a very bad first impression.

Why the dev thought releasing a game in this state was a good idea is the issue. There's a difference between "Issues of all types" and that this version of the game should have never been released as it is. This is some basic shit that shouldn't have been considered playable. It's like nothing was even tested. Graphic/animation issues so bad that I thought my game was corrupt or completely broken, my game froze on trying to enter the market during the tutorial. Tutorial broke/wouldn't continue multiple times. What is a new person supposed to think when they start this game up when everything at the start breaks/doesn't function properly? Lol

Every version of the game has the potential to scare people off from this forever or bring new people in. This version and apparently previous versions have been leaning toward the first one it seems. Go back through the last few pages and it's all just lists of game breaking and annoying bugs. I haven't even listed half my issues with the game because they've already been mentioned to death. My messages are from the perspective of a new player just coming into the game this patch and trying to get through a buggy ass tutorial with buggy ass animations, buggy ass outfits, buggy ass everything. Having to save constantly cause I never know when I'll have to Alt f4 out of the game. First impression of this game is like a 1/10, lol. Yeah, it gets better later on if you can put up with the issues, but I'm saying right now, the start of the game looks like a dumpster fire from the perspective of a new player.

You should be able to understand that most new people aren't going to want to put up with this shit, especially with the DL being over 6gb. I'm basically just telling people to wait for a stable version. I'm not going to hype up a game to any new players with it in this state. I'm lucky that I could afford to even play it in its current form since I have a decent PC. I imagine this being a lot more obnoxious for some people.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Both of those issues still exist though. You can get locked in menus where the buttons won't respond. I believe it has to do with the ability to open menus and click on random things at the same time as coscath and other have mentioned. I also have to regularly restart the game to reduce lag. All the issues have plenty to do with reducing playability. I would have dropped this game instantly judging by how frustrating the first 30 minutes of gameplay was (and continues to be) if I wasn't stubborn. I thought the game was completely broken and that is completely justified for a new player to believe. When you see images on Patreon that don't match the ingame content, that's really not a good look (All the clothes clipping to hell). It's a very bad first impression.

Why the dev thought releasing a game in this state was a good idea is the issue. There's a difference between "Issues of all types" and that this version of the game should have never been released as it is. This is some basic shit that shouldn't have been considered playable. It's like nothing was even tested. Graphic/animation issues so bad that I thought my game was corrupt or completely broken, my game froze on trying to enter the market during the tutorial. Tutorial broke/wouldn't continue multiple times. What is a new person supposed to think when they start this game up when everything at the start breaks/doesn't function properly? Lol

Every version of the game has the potential to scare people off from this forever or bring new people in. This version and apparently previous versions have been leaning toward the first one it seems. Go back through the last few pages and it's all just lists of game breaking and annoying bugs. I haven't even listed half my issues with the game because they've already been mentioned to death. My messages are from the perspective of a new player just coming into the game this patch and trying to get through a buggy ass tutorial with buggy ass animations, buggy ass outfits, buggy ass everything. Having to save constantly cause I never know when I'll have to Alt f4 out of the game. First impression of this game is like a 1/10, lol. Yeah, it gets better later on if you can put up with the issues, but I'm saying right now, the start of the game looks like a dumpster fire from the perspective of a new player.

You should be able to understand that most new people aren't going to want to put up with this shit, especially with the DL being over 6gb. I'm basically just telling people to wait for a stable version. I'm not going to hype up a game to any new players with it in this state. I'm lucky that I could afford to even play it in its current form since I have a decent PC. I imagine this being a lot more obnoxious for some people.
As far as issues still existing, it may not be that they still exist, but that a recent addition brought them back. That is a very common thing to happen in the middle of game development. In this specific case, yes, the issue was dealing with opening menus and clicking buttons at the same time. If the lag you mentioned gets worse over time, that would be a memory leak, specifically one I reported several versions ago that got fixed and then apparently reintroduced. No, only a few of the issues, namely the buttons issue and the memory leak, reduce playability. Graphical glitches like floating penises, invisible bodies, and similar do not. The clothes clipping issue is one that the dev has addressed already as something he cannot fix because it is an issue in the engine itself. This dev is not using the AAA 'don't release until it is finished' model, none of the devs on here are. This is usually to allow the general public to play and experience the game as it takes shape and also to allow for feedback from the people who try it, constructive feedback. The game is in a playable state even with the issues, it doesn't have to be perfect or even close, it just has to work and it does. File size is also a quirk of the engine, Unity games tend to get pretty big. I agree that players should wait until the game hits a stable version, which is what I usually do. The last couple versions haven't been and most of the issue was that memory leak that started for me in .24, disappeared in .26, and now has apparently come back. Other than that, nothing game breaking. I'd wait for a bit to see if anyone reports issues like memory leaks in .28, then test it again. It should be more stable, but it could also be worse or we could see no change at all with the leak.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
As always, I appreciate the volume of feedback here.

There's only one major feature left to add (manual training). Before and after that, it's all bugfixes, and the reports you're giving here are invaluable for that.

You're all on a slightly older build, but 0.28a ("De-Cronenberging the Animation Engine" from a few weeks ago) and 0.28 ("I Cast You Out" hopefully this weekend) deal with almost everything mentioned on this page (including some major ones like the crazy distorted characters and sorting by stats on the slave list). Between those two, it's actually quicker to list the stuff I haven't fixed yet:
  • Bugged out tutorial (trying to get that done before this weekend)
  • PC graphics glitch on station view (That's a new one to me, but I think I know what's causing it)
  • Obedience serum on the RA (that's a new one for me, but it's not terribly surprising).
  • Memory leak (This has been an ongoing battle, but I'm making progress)
  • Rope Harness mostly invisible
  • Clothing clipping through character because of broken alpha masking (I had a breakthrough on this while working on exploding characters, and hope to have made progress by 0.29a)
  • Male bondage clothes are wonky
  • Rich quarters sleeping position misaligned
  • Eyes on male top in animations engine missing.
The truth is that I've been prioritizing features over bugs for quite a while, but the bugs that exist aren't all that difficult to fix. Now that I'm pretty much just doing repair, the list is getting shorter fast. As always, thanks for your patience and diligence in reporting issues.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
while working on exploding characters
Excuse me what?

Also, I noticed that if you have your furry settings to anything other than full furry you can never get anyone to more than mixed breed with serums, which can lead to odd situations like "mixed dog/dog"

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2017
Have had my eye on this one for awhile but never actually touched it. Until now that is and i am glad i did. So much that i felt the desire to leave this commment. This one certainly is interesting and has my favorite combo, management and depravity! I will keep my eye on this game development with reinforced interest.

Reactions: StationmasterDev

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Some bugs and other issues (version 0.27)

I've come back to this game after a break, and I'm happy to say it's a lot more playable than it was a couple of versions ago. I've spotted a few bugs and issues that I don't think have been reported here yet, and I've got a couple of suggestions for some UX/QoL changes that would make a big difference (at least to me). StationmasterDev, I hope these are useful for you. They're from version 0.27, played with the extreme mod.

Bug Reports

Rules Assistant:
there seems to be some issues with some of the options. Under conditions, if you select "high" intelligence (or charisma, prestige etc), you are told that it selects slaves "less than 66 or greater than 99". I think this should be "GREATER that 66 or LESS than 99". And "max" is "less than 100" - I think this should be "equals 100". There are similar issues with the other categories (none, low, mid) as well.

View Slaves list:
If you sort by Job, "Summon" a slave and then "dismiss" them so you go back to the slave list, the slaves are not listed in the same order. E.g. once I've build a fighting pit, I want to go through my brothel slaves to find the strong ones who will become my fighters. But it's really hard to do this in a methodical manner when the list keeps jumping about. (Of course, a more robust rules assistant and more columns in the view slaves list means I might not have to do this, so...)

"More Entertainment" Warnings: I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I don't understand the "more entertainment" warnings. E.g. near the start of a game, I had 48 tourists and 7 citizens. I got an warning telling me to build more entertainment, and when I looked at the Economic report, it said that I had "57 options for 214" users. Who the heck are the 214 users? That's almost 4 times as many tourists and citizens combined!

Battle Results Screen:
When I send a fleet out, I'll usually conquer several planets at once, and when enough of my ships are damaged, I'll come home. But I'll then get a message saying that no units were damaged. (I think this is because no units were damaged when attacking the first planet I conquered.) You also get the "to the victor the spoils" even if you didn't get any slaves. (My suggestion would be a new battle results screen, where you see: planets conquered, slaves taken, money taken, cost of repairs etc.)

Accepting Surrender: If you completely conquer one of the other factions, their logo above their homeworld will disappear. But if you accept their surrender, then the logo will remain, and their sun will remain their faction color instead of changing to my color. (I'm not sure if this an actual bug, or it's foreshadowing of some event I haven't experienced yet?)

Auto-Doc Implant Device:
I think this is designed to take up 2 squares, but I can place it in 1 square so e.g. it can be placed right next to a wall or other furniture. (So it looks as if it's embedded into the wall.)

Festival Slave Event
: when you attend the festival in your honor, the slave is always called "v" and not a proper name.

Bovine Aspiration Event: when this event happens, your options are "Master I was wondering" and "I want to be a cow" instead of agree/disagree.

Nicknames: If a slave already has a nickname and you get another nickname event for the same slave, if you discourage the nickname the slave will lose her original nickname as well. E.g. I had a slave nicknamed "Doctor" and then when the other slaves wanted to nickname her "Dumpster" I tried to discourage that but lost both nicknames.

New Recruit event:
When you get a new recruit from your recruiter, if you select "sell her immediately", you still get taken to the standard slave inspection screen and have to choose to sell her again.

Suggested UX/QoL Improvements

Show Money in notification/ slave auction/ slave inspection:
When I get an event saying e.g. I need to spend a million bucks to support one of my plants which is in trouble, I really want to know how much money I've got. Likewise when I'm buying slaves (particularly at the start of the game when money is tight) it would be useful to know if I can afford another slave. Perhaps the status bar at the top of the main game screen could also be shown in these screens?

Show Slave Details during Notifications/ Events:
There are a lot of events involving your slaves e.g. Siren's Market wanting to buy one, wanting to become a cow, being freed by an abolitionist etc. It would be good to see full details of the slave in that screen, to help me make my decision. E.g if one of my standard brothel slaves wants to become a porn star, I'll probably let them, but if it's my genius researcher then tough shit, they're staying where they are. :D

Slave Inspection Screen: When you get a new slave and go to the slave inspection screen, if you fuck them there doesn't seem to be a way of going back and changing their assignment or appearance. (I keep forgetting to assign them a role before I rip their clothes off and have my way with them, go figure :p.) Also if I change their hairstyle, there doesn't see to be a way of going back and redisplaying their basic stats (intelligence, strength etc).

I hope these help you - I've always thought that this game has a lot of potential, and I'd like to see it become even better. The flying penises have never worried me much - I can look past those graphical glitches, but at the moment there's still a lot of micromanagement involved (particularly once you've got a lots of slave and an empire to run) and ways to minimise that would make a big difference to me.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Rules Assistant: there seems to be some issues with some of the options. Under conditions, if you select "high" intelligence (or charisma, prestige etc), you are told that it selects slaves "less than 66 or greater than 99". I think this should be "GREATER that 66 or LESS than 99". And "max" is "less than 100" - I think this should be "equals 100". There are similar issues with the other categories (none, low, mid) as well.
I think you may have it backwards and are deselecting what you think you're selecting, example screenshot:
1584726230144.png
This rule will affect slaves that DO NOT have high obedience, and it will affect slaves that DO have high fear.
Highlighted= rule applies; dark= rule doesn't apply
Stats where you leave all values highlighted mean the rule doesn't care about the stat in question

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I think you may have it backwards and are deselecting what you think you're selecting, example screenshot:
Highlighted= rule applies; dark= rule doesn't apply
Stats where you leave all values highlighted mean the rule doesn't care about the stat in question
Oh, I feel so stupid! Thank you Drakan, that makes a lot more sense. It's logical when you point it out to me. I've been cursing that rules assistant like crazy, and it turns out that it was my misunderstanding! Oops :oops: Thanks for your help.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes