jk42

Nov 3, 2017
As always, I appreciate the volume of feedback here.

There's only one major feature left to add (manual training). Before and after that, it's all bugfixes, and the reports you're giving here are invaluable for that.

You're all on a slightly older build, but 0.28a ("De-Cronenberging the Animation Engine" from a few weeks ago) and 0.28 ("I Cast You Out" hopefully this weekend) deal with almost everything mentioned on this page (including some major ones like the crazy distorted characters and sorting by stats on the slave list). Between those two, it's actually quicker to list the stuff I haven't fixed yet:
  • Bugged out tutorial (trying to get that done before this weekend)
  • PC graphics glitch on station view (That's a new one to me, but I think I know what's causing it)
  • Obedience serum on the RA (that's a new one for me, but it's not terribly surprising).
  • Memory leak (This has been an ongoing battle, but I'm making progress)
  • Rope Harness mostly invisible
  • Clothing clipping through character because of broken alpha masking (I had a breakthrough on this while working on exploding characters, and hope to have made progress by 0.29a)
  • Male bondage clothes are wonky
  • Rich quarters sleeping position misaligned
  • Eyes on male top in animations engine missing.
The truth is that I've been prioritizing features over bugs for quite a while, but the bugs that exist aren't all that difficult to fix. Now that I'm pretty much just doing repair, the list is getting shorter fast. As always, thanks for your patience and diligence in reporting issues.
So glad you mentioned the memory leak. I wanted to mention it, but I had no reproduction steps for you to investigate. I hate the "girlfriend" bugs.

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
As always, I appreciate the volume of feedback here.

There's only one major feature left to add (manual training). Before and after that, it's all bugfixes, and the reports you're giving here are invaluable for that.

You're all on a slightly older build, but 0.28a ("De-Cronenberging the Animation Engine" from a few weeks ago) and 0.28 ("I Cast You Out" hopefully this weekend) deal with almost everything mentioned on this page (including some major ones like the crazy distorted characters and sorting by stats on the slave list). Between those two, it's actually quicker to list the stuff I haven't fixed yet:
  • Bugged out tutorial (trying to get that done before this weekend)
  • PC graphics glitch on station view (That's a new one to me, but I think I know what's causing it)
  • Obedience serum on the RA (that's a new one for me, but it's not terribly surprising).
  • Memory leak (This has been an ongoing battle, but I'm making progress)
  • Rope Harness mostly invisible
  • Clothing clipping through character because of broken alpha masking (I had a breakthrough on this while working on exploding characters, and hope to have made progress by 0.29a)
  • Male bondage clothes are wonky
  • Rich quarters sleeping position misaligned
  • Eyes on male top in animations engine missing.
The truth is that I've been prioritizing features over bugs for quite a while, but the bugs that exist aren't all that difficult to fix. Now that I'm pretty much just doing repair, the list is getting shorter fast. As always, thanks for your patience and diligence in reporting issues.
Problem with not working core bioreactors passed? For me one of the more annoying.

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I feel like having a wiki is some kind of new milestone. Thank you.

If you want to copy a bunch of (slightly out-of-date) information, you can check out the in-game encyclopedia in StreamingAssets/Text/Encyclopedia.txt (or something like that) inside the game folder. Feel free to copy whatever you want from there.

Reactions: Q Who and BuddyBob

BuddyBob

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks I've been getting info from there and other text files like Hints.txt. I'm more worried about information that can only be found from playing the game. Like that how well a slave fights in the arena is determined mostly by strength but is also affected by agility.
Arena Stats.png

Last edited:
Reactions: VelvetUnderground

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
What about game speed? Is it still laggy with more than 50 slaves and does it crash often?
Never noticed any change, though I never really had any issues on 0.27 (pretty beefy computer). At 250 slaves it was running smooth

Didn't play long enough to assess stability.

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Hi,
I must miss something. Why can't i assign some slaves to Research for example, where another from the same market, i can ?

Thanks !
(generally the Genius ones, thats sad)

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Hi,
I must miss something. Why can't i assign some slaves to Research for example, where another from the same market, i can ?

Thanks !
(generally the Genius ones, thats sad)
Not sure on exact requirements at the moment, but they might not be obedient enough to do these assignments yet

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Obedience and intelligence (build a few school desks if you only have dumb bimbos). And dont build to many Labs, they get pretty useless after researching everything and until now there is not much to research.

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Obedience and intelligence (build a few school desks if you only have dumb bimbos). And dont build to many Labs, they get pretty useless after researching everything and until now there is not much to research.
And it seems search speed does not scale a lot with number of desks ?

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes