divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
This is a great game, bth, I don't want to whinging about it, but I really really wish it has better sex animation, interaction and dialog.

Reactions: pdpdpd

mkdumb

Jan 3, 2019
Here are some ideas about how to improve the game

- Some way to manage the auto save, it stops the game too often when you have huge station
Some way to deactivate and increase the time between

- Some diplomatic corp to manage proxies (so we can know from where the slave come)

- Filters in the slave manager

As for the bugs
After some loads cause i made a mistake in my rules
0 workers etc /450 instead of 1250/1250
50 citizens
50 tourists
I can change citizens/tourists count but for the workers looks like i'm stuck at 450 with all researchs done
I don't really care at this point, just to tell

i find it disturbing to see the galaxy map while loading
& see the slaves in the station on the galaxy map

Maybe we should load every time we go from station to map & from map to station
This could help the game run smoothly, & i personaly don't do it that much

i think there is some troubles with the slave inspection view, cause if
I restart / load
Go the slave manager
Summon one & click multiple times on the next slave button
Game start to struggle
Same with slave market, if i watch too much slaves, game start to struggle
& with slave manager/summon/next slave
If the game is already struggling
Then i can't click anymore unless i click on next or previous slave, & then i can click again & restart the game

hope this helps

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
"Release 0.28: I Cast You Out!"

Here you Go my Friends,

A Quality Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster.exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

Extreme Content

And now with every Update i will Feature the awesome Mod Collection from grev and Shurutsue . Try it! Stationmaster Mod Collection

This is primarily a bugfix update (especially for character display), but also adds a new environment for visiting planets. I'm also trying a new file host because of MEGA's daily download limits, so please let me know how that's working for you in the comments.

Windows 0.28:

MacOS 0.28: (As always, YMMV)

Linux 0.28:

Changelog:
Character Improvements

• Characters should no longer occasionally look like eldritch horrors! It took me the better part of a week to reverse engineer the library to get to that point, but I think I've now fixed the root cause.
  • Clothing clipping should be improved.
  • The player's penis should no longer face the wrong way on blowjob animations.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some animations to start thrusting before triggered.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented male characters' penises from displaying when they were selected from the station view.
New Environment: Planet Palace

When visiting planets, you will now see a view of the capitol instead of the planet. Certain upgrades will show there, and it looks different based on the type of planet.

Other Improvements

• Fixed a display glitch with the player character on the station view.
  • Pillar structures now have descriptions that tell you what they do.
  • Fixed a bug that caused slaves to be visible walking on the galaxy map after saving and reloading.
  • Male slaves from the breeder's show should no longer have blank faces.
  • RA now works with stats that are outside of the 0-100 range
  • The slave list now sorts correctly
  • Fixed a set of bugs that caused arena numbers on the economic report to show incorrectly.
  • Fixed a bug that caused "Entertainment" numbers on the economic report to show incorrectly.
  • Merged duplicate "Weight" and "Fat" RA conditions (fat didn't work anyway).
  • Fixed a crash when fucking a citizen.
  • Fixed alignments and animations on the dance floor, blackjack table, and slot machine
  • Fixed another possible source of the space dick.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented cow serum from being applied from the RA
  • Fixed a bug that caused a crash while doing certain actions with a non-human PC.
  • Fixed a bug that caused "Clothing" text to float at an arbitrary place on the H panel.

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and Testing to made this game more Awesome ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please Pledge if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

Bonus:

The manual training patch is going well. Procedural animations are functional (ranging from impacts to orgasms to passing out when overtrained), tools leave the right marks, and characters react appropriately to your actions with sounds and subtitles.

The remaining 40 or so tasks are more or less evenly split between 3D models for the tools, graphical upgrades, UI enhancements like a clothing interface, and bug fixes. There's still a fair amount to do, but this will probably be ready for an alpha release by next weekend.

Note that I might end up postponing male character support and some tools for the final version. I'd like to leave as much time as possible for community testing, since there are a lot of moving parts in this system and I'm sure there will be some issues I don't spot.

I'm about a week away from releasing 0.28 final, which means it's time to start thinking about 0.29. The winner of the stretch goal vote was pretty handily "Manual Training," so, without further ado:

Draft Design New button on H panel: Train
This toggles "Training mode" on the H screen. In addition to a variety of positions for the slave (like kneeling, hanging, or sitting on a wooden horse), you will have several tools at your disposal.

Rewards
  • Candy
  • Vibrator
  • Caress
  • Aphrodisiac Injection
  • (With Heart of Entropy) Calming Hallucination
  • Probably more
Punishments
  • Whip (leaves marks)
  • Crop (leaves marks)
  • Cattle Prod
  • Shock Button
  • (With Heart of Entropy or Sensory Noise Implant) Terrifying Hallucination
  • Probably more
Each training session will build obedience, fear, or both depending on what you do. Under the right circumstances, they could also add the devoted, mindbroken, or insane traits. This will seamlessly combine with the H screen, allowing you to combine elements of training with more straightforward sex.

Last edited:

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
PS,

MEH. I thought someone else would upload ^^ I dont read the Patreon updates every week. Just too much work to do. So Sorry friends from F-95 for the late Upload.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Dunno how much is known to the dev, just listing off all issues I see with .28 as usual for those interested. Win 10, etc, etc.

Still froze in the marketplace during the tutorial, lol. Still the gate planting issues (You have to create additional room for the gate even though you've already planted it to continue the tutorial). At least the clothes/animations are a bit better. Dick/balls are still rotated awkwardly in doggystyle, but the positioning/angle is better. Still has that awkward sharp edges on the butt in the doggystyle too. The cowgirl doesn't quite line up yet either.

Oh this is a new one for me, a broken face in image 5/6. Missing/bugged texture or something? It's not connected to the outfit, hair, or makeup (Nothing I can alter from here to fix it). This is appearing on all the cultists gained from subverting the cult. Oh it's all of the marketplace girls now too. Welp that's obnoxious. Seems a reload fixes that issue, phew. Dick and balls are completely upside down in oral and the dude is crouch floating... Welp, maybe the animations still aren't doing too hot after all.

Last edited:

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
FruitSmoothie

Mhhn. Weird. On my Quick Testing for this Release i also Started a Fresh new Game and nothing like this happened. I didntt played 0.28a. I dont know what to do, Sorry.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Still froze in the marketplace during the tutorial, lol. Still the gate planting issues (You have to create additional room for the gate even though you've already planted it to continue the tutorial).
Does it help if you save and load the game again? That did at least resolve my various tutorial issues in the past.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I don't know if it was ever fixed, but I remember the tutorial could get glitched if you picked the cheat option on the start game setup. Might not be the same thing, but it'd make sense to report the bug on Discord just in case it's not.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah it does fix on restarts, and no cheats. Marketplace has always been a buggy mess for me though, it's not just the start (Just seems more likely then). If it's still happening at the start, I assume it'll continue as before. I don't really feel like going much further with this atm, not enough fixes yet.

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
"Release 0.28: I Cast You Out!"

Here you Go my Friends,

A Quality Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster .exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

Extreme Content

And now with this Update i will Feature grev awesome Mod Collection. Try it! Stationmaster Mod Collection

This is primarily a bugfix update (especially for character display), but also adds a new environment for visiting planets. I'm also trying a new file host because of MEGA's daily download limits, so please let me know how that's working for you in the comments.

Windows 0.28:

MacOS 0.28: (As always, YMMV)

Linux 0.28:

Changelog:
Character Improvements

• Characters should no longer occasionally look like eldritch horrors! It took me the better part of a week to reverse engineer the library to get to that point, but I think I've now fixed the root cause.
  • Clothing clipping should be improved.
  • The player's penis should no longer face the wrong way on blowjob animations.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some animations to start thrusting before triggered.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented male characters' penises from displaying when they were selected from the station view.
New Environment: Planet Palace

When visiting planets, you will now see a view of the capitol instead of the planet. Certain upgrades will show there, and it looks different based on the type of planet.

Other Improvements

• Fixed a display glitch with the player character on the station view.
  • Pillar structures now have descriptions that tell you what they do.
  • Fixed a bug that caused slaves to be visible walking on the galaxy map after saving and reloading.
  • Male slaves from the breeder's show should no longer have blank faces.
  • RA now works with stats that are outside of the 0-100 range
  • The slave list now sorts correctly
  • Fixed a set of bugs that caused arena numbers on the economic report to show incorrectly.
  • Fixed a bug that caused "Entertainment" numbers on the economic report to show incorrectly.
  • Merged duplicate "Weight" and "Fat" RA conditions (fat didn't work anyway).
  • Fixed a crash when fucking a citizen.
  • Fixed alignments and animations on the dance floor, blackjack table, and slot machine
  • Fixed another possible source of the space dick.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented cow serum from being applied from the RA
  • Fixed a bug that caused a crash while doing certain actions with a non-human PC.
  • Fixed a bug that caused "Clothing" text to float at an arbitrary place on the H panel.

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and Testing to made this game more Awesome ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please Pledge if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

Bonus:

The manual training patch is going well. Procedural animations are functional (ranging from impacts to orgasms to passing out when overtrained), tools leave the right marks, and characters react appropriately to your actions with sounds and subtitles.

The remaining 40 or so tasks are more or less evenly split between 3D models for the tools, graphical upgrades, UI enhancements like a clothing interface, and bug fixes. There's still a fair amount to do, but this will probably be ready for an alpha release by next weekend.

Note that I might end up postponing male character support and some tools for the final version. I'd like to leave as much time as possible for community testing, since there are a lot of moving parts in this system and I'm sure there will be some issues I don't spot.

I'm about a week away from releasing 0.28 final, which means it's time to start thinking about 0.29. The winner of the stretch goal vote was pretty handily "Manual Training," so, without further ado:

Draft Design New button on H panel: Train
This toggles "Training mode" on the H screen. In addition to a variety of positions for the slave (like kneeling, hanging, or sitting on a wooden horse), you will have several tools at your disposal.

Rewards
  • Candy
  • Vibrator
  • Caress
  • Aphrodisiac Injection
  • (With Heart of Entropy) Calming Hallucination
  • Probably more
Punishments
  • Whip (leaves marks)
  • Crop (leaves marks)
  • Cattle Prod
  • Shock Button
  • (With Heart of Entropy or Sensory Noise Implant) Terrifying Hallucination
  • Probably more
Each training session will build obedience, fear, or both depending on what you do. Under the right circumstances, they could also add the devoted, mindbroken, or insane traits. This will seamlessly combine with the H screen, allowing you to combine elements of training with more straightforward sex.
So I seem to get an archive inconsistent error on the linux build whenever I download it. Can't extract or view it's contents for some reason.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the shout out.. first pass is done on the mod for .28 removed new game and new slave as new game was redundante with the inspection cheat and new slave accquisition caused problems when you got multiple slaves. if anyone discovers an issue with the mod please bring it up in my thread to keep this one cleaner.. thanks

Reactions: Obsidian01

rubberbot

Nov 27, 2019
might be a dumb question but do you need to DL all 4 parts?
first 3 are same size, 1.8gb
asking because im on a metered and slow as hell connection

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
might be a dumb question but do you need to DL all 4 parts?
first 3 are same size, 1.8gb
asking because im on a metered and slow as hell connection
Yes, you do need all 4 parts. The entire download should be about 5.7 GB, but since that may be difficult to download all at once, the download was split up.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes