Ginop

Dec 15, 2018
interesting, apparently you can train your slaves higher than 100 in speed :unsure:
i wonder how far i can train them.
Yes. At the moment I have girls with more of 300 ;)

They are training. I want to know what is the max.

"7767" Congratulations to this game.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018

Thanks for the shout out.. first pass is done on the mod for .28 removed new game and new slave as new game was redundante with the inspection cheat and new slave accquisition caused problems when you got multiple slaves. if anyone discovers an issue with the mod please bring it up in my thread to keep this one cleaner.. thanks
THANKS grev for your awesome Mod. Yep i Shouted also in 0.27 but that didnt get that much attention so i decided to shout your mod for every release ^^ I also saw that your mod is now added to page 1 which is nice ^^

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks all for the bug reports! The face breaking is actually the result of a bug I created while fixing the body explosion bug. That should be fixed in the training update (which will hopefully be out this weekend, mostly because I like making work for the uploaders). The speed training is now also on my list (it's supposed to be able to go over 100, but not that much over 100).

Animations are still in progress, but coming along. I don't want to hold everything else up while perfecting them, mostly because I hate tweaking animations and don't want to lose my computer to a rage-stabbing.

For those who are interested, the cause of the face-breaking bug is mildly interesting. the character engine sometimes detonates characters when clearing/adding too many morphs at once, so I went to the undocumented API to do it for this version. Unfortunately, I set part of it up wrong in a way that didn't show in my testing. It stopped the explosions, but now viewing characters can get their morphs stuck (it looks like what happened there is you clicked on an old tourist, the "old lady" morph didn't get cleared right, and then it interacted badly with the "18-year-old" morph on another character or some such).

Reactions: Obsidian01

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Are the mods just dialogs?
The extreme-content mod simply enables various things that patreon would usually frown upon (mildly said) and community-made mods usually add or modify existing events (the interaction with a slave is an event aswell, so this can also be modified)
But given that: yes, pretty much "just dialogs", to my knowledge.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
how can I get them all to work...I got the downloads but cant get them to open or merge into one

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Well by me is it the same with part 2,3 and 4 but if i unpack part 2 it told me "Would you change it (that means i must replace the first part what i have unpack with the second part what have the same how the first part) so any ideas how i can unzip all parts without this warnings?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well by me is it the same with part 2,3 and 4 but if i unpack part 2 it told me "Would you change it (that means i must replace the first part what i have unpack with the second part what have the same how the first part) so any ideas how i can unzip all parts without this warnings?
just so we can sort it out of the list: you guys did start the extraction by beginning with part 1, right?

Reactions: czertik
Sep 29, 2019
just so we can sort it out of the list: you guys did start the extraction by beginning with part 1, right?
its a Multi extract you need only to extract part 1.But for me even part 1 dont work get the message that can not find part 1-3 even they are in the same folder

rubberbot

Nov 27, 2019
Yes, you do need all 4 parts. The entire download should be about 5.7 GB, but since that may be difficult to download all at once, the download was split up.
Well dang, guess Ill wait for the game to be more feature complete before downloading it

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
its a Multi extract you need only to extract part 1.But for me even part 1 dont work get the message that can not find part 1-3 even they are in the same folder
it can't find part 1-3? did you by chance start it with part 4? when you download all parts at once it often happens, that the part 4 is the first on the list, 'cause it's done faster than the other three parts (and if you sort it by date part 4 will be above part 1,2 and 3).

well anyway, i tested it myself and downloaded the parts from nopy. everything is working just fine. you get a slight "headers" error, but that can be ignored entirely.

maybe you just need to update 7zip (yes, even 7zip needs to be updated every now and then).

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
it can't find part 1-3? did you by chance start it with part 4? when you download all parts at once it often happens, that the part 4 is the first on the list, 'cause it's done faster than the other three parts (and if you sort it by date part 4 will be above part 1,2 and 3).

well anyway, i tested it myself and downloaded the parts from nopy. everything is working just fine. you get a slight "headers" error, but that can be ignored entirely.

maybe you just need to update 7zip (yes, even 7zip needs to be updated every now and then).
I have 8 Zip Professional Premium Version its always up to date.It Work with all always fine.And yes i need only to click on extract part 1 with 8Zip as he auto detect Multi Archives and extract them always right even i start with other parts and not with 1.But this time he Ask me to show the origin folder where are the original File and then he say me that he can not find part 1 even all 4 parts are in the same Folder.If i try it with part 2 and 3 he say the same the only part he at least start to open is part 4 but that stop after some second and say something is wrong what is normal if the rest of the game is not there

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes