Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
In the economic Report - Entertainment the two numbers are switched:
It's written: xx options for yy users but it means: yy options for xx users
It seems to be a hard coded text, so I can't switch it myself.
StationmasterDev: If it is not hard coded text, pls. tell me, where to find!

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
"Characters should no longer occasionally look like eldritch horrors! It took me the better part of a week to reverse engineer the library to get to that point, but I think I've now fixed the root cause."

I'd like to see some new screen shots. This sounds interesting.

Sep 29, 2019
Ok was able to find a way to extract it at the end.Not really much that change from what i see the most important thing was the Buggy Sex and that is now even more worst then in 27.You still fuck the Air or underground.And the performance is still meh even on a good PC

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I have 8 Zip Professional Premium Version its always up to date.It Work with all always fine.And yes i need only to click on extract part 1 with 8Zip as he auto detect Multi Archives and extract them always right even i start with other parts and not with 1.But this time he Ask me to show the origin folder where are the original File and then he say me that he can not find part 1 even all 4 parts are in the same Folder.If i try it with part 2 and 3 he say the same the only part he at least start to open is part 4 but that stop after some second and say something is wrong what is normal if the rest of the game is not there
never used 8zip so i can't say if the program itself has problems with the archive or not (and yes, that can actually happen - had it especially with winrar in the past).

i can only ask you to
a) show me ya folder where your four parts are so i can have a glimpse at if everything looks fine (windowed screenshot can be done with alt+print; alternatively you can press windows+shift+s to open the cutting tool of windows),
b) redownload it (sometimes while downloading files can get corrupt),
c) simply try it with 7zip instead and see if it works.

Ok was able to find a way to extract it at the end.Not really much that change from what i see the most important thing was the Buggy Sex and that is now even more worst then in 27.You still fuck the Air or underground.And the performance is still meh even on a good PC
edit: seems like you found it out.

thanks mecha_froggy and Ginop for the facepalm. mind telling me why? even the dev himself said that it's a bug.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I'm getting an error when unzipping the full zip inside the 4 parts. It says something in the lines of "error in the headers". The game extracts and runs, but when I play it, all human slaves look like Fae.

I've tried downloading the 4 parts from differents hosts just in case one of them was corrupted, but no luck.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi guys!

I am loving this game so far. I understood how the save system works and I gave me all the ships (even the ones you can't have) and 1.6 billion.

In my save, I am playing not as a brothel but as a conqueror, so there is no pesky tourist/visitors, only my fleet and my harem.

Now, without further ado... My save. Enjoy, you magnificent beasts.

about your save zip. i cant skip this tutorial or can not click on slaves to summon them. and from thid pillars where i can find in the middle place on the stage cant i find either it dont exist

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
StationmasterDev
here my bugreport. dunno what bugs are all reported already so i will just write down all i found so far.

1. if you click on a male visitor, then go back to your station and start an even, you will see a floating penis.
2. while building stuff like apartments, if you accidently click on a visitor, it jumps to the inspection screen (where you can decide to rape said visitor or not), thus throwing the player out of building his stuff. pretty annoying actually. happened to me more often than not.
3. some slave faces are a bit distorted. i noticed an opening at their chin where you can look through her head. kinda creepy actually.
4. agility can be raised infinite times (but you know that alr.).
5. disperity in a colony tends to jump over 100 just to jump back to 100 shortly after. the colony i have is focused to generate money so i'm quite puzzled if prosperity can only reach to 100 or more. and if it can reach more than 100 why is it decreasing again after reaching over 100?
6. when you use the surgery chamber on a slave, some of the body sliders like weight or breast size don't change the slave visibly. after adjusting it manually, you have to go back to your station and click on the slave again to see the changes.
7. visitors attend to race- or fightevents even though there is none. i built a race track but don't have racers yet, but my visitors are still filling the benches.
8. dunno if it's a bug or not, but if i decrease the age of a 20 year old slave, it will just make her shorter and look younger, but the game still tells me that she is 20.
9. almost all leaders you can encounter in the universe are glitching through the environment. looks kinda silly seeing just a head and torso popping up through a chair.
10. literally all sex scenes are heavily flawed. either the protags penis is inverted, or his arms are weirdly squeezed together. sometimes he is too far away from the slave and is literally just fucking thin air, sometimes the slave is glitching through the floor. when a devoted slave tries to hold the protags face with her hand it more often than not doesn't work. she is just holding thin air. sometimes the protgas penis is clipping through a slaves body.
11. got a game freeze when i inspected a slave and then clicked ont he button "previous slave".

performance: personally i didn't encounter huge lags (got a rx 5700 xt and a ryzen 5 3600x). however it does feel like the game is capped at 30 fps, making mevements around the station a bit rough and clunky. unfortunately radeon doesn't show me how many fps i have, 'cause it doesn't recognize stationmaster as a game. i do see however that my GPU isn't fully utilized. i have around 500 tourists in my station and so far my GPU is running at 50% if at all. my CPU is running on idle most of the time either. this tells me that there could be some kind of fps cap the game enforces.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
8. dunno if it's a bug or not, but if i decrease the age of a 20 year old slave, it will just make her shorter and look younger, but the game still tells me that she is 20.
To my knowledge it's not a bug, as the age shown should be the mental age, not the physical one i believe. (I might be wrong though)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
unfortunately radeon doesn't show me how many fps i have, 'cause it doesn't recognize stationmaster as a game. i do see however that my GPU isn't fully utilized.
Use MSI Afterburner for monitoring fps, it comes with a great tool called RivaTuner, also it can be used for limiting fps of the games.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Use MSI Afterburner for monitoring fps, it comes with a great tool called RivaTuner, also it can be used for limiting fps of the games.
i know msi afterburner, but if you use msi afterburner with the newest amd gpu you can fuck up the gpu driver. especially, when you tinker with the gpu fan speed.

the radeon software can limit fps of a game too. it's called "amd chill". but i don't need a fps limiter, i need a fps unlocker.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I don't know what AMD uses, but I wouldn't advise using a third-party program to mess with fps if you can do so with the software that comes with the drivers. I know Precision X and Afterburner and the likes can do that, but it's a needless risk if existing software has that as an option. NVidia, for instance, has a means to use the NVidia Control Panel to set an fps limit to an individual program or as a global rule for all programs. Nothing against the thrid-party programs. They are wonderfully suited for keeping an eye on temps and fan speeds so you don't turn your hardware into an overcooked disaster.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
i know msi afterburner, but if you use msi afterburner with the newest amd gpu you can fuck up the gpu driver. especially, when you tinker with the gpu fan speed.

the radeon software can limit fps of a game too. it's called "amd chill". but i don't need a fps limiter, i need a fps unlocker.
I'm an Nvidia user so no idea about the issues with AMD. Years ago something similar happened with Nvidia GPUs too if you tinkered with overclock, fan, etc. settings. So there's always a chance with the newest hardware that there may be incompatibilities. But they'll probably be ironed out soon. So just for monitoring, I don't think there'll be issues. But decision is yours of course. For games Afterburner and Reshade are indispensable for me.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm an Nvidia user so no idea about the issues with AMD. Years ago something similar happened with Nvidia GPUs too if you tinkered with overclock, fan, etc. settings. So there's always a chance with the newest hardware that may be incompatibilities. But they'll probably be ironed out soon. So just for monitoring, I don't think there'll be issues. But decision is yours of course. For games Afterburner and Reshade are indispensable for me.
if radeon recognizes the game i have almost all the infos i need: FPS, ram infos, all necessary GPU infos and some CPU infos. only feature missing is the CPU temperature. but i know when the CPU temps get high, the cooler fan will ramp up and becomes audible (but not annoying, mind ya) for me, telling me that the CPU is doing a lot of work right now ^^.

Sep 10, 2017
never used 8zip so i can't say if the program itself has problems with the archive or not (and yes, that can actually happen - had it especially with winrar in the past).

i can only ask you to
a) show me ya folder where your four parts are so i can have a glimpse at if everything looks fine (windowed screenshot can be done with alt+print; alternatively you can press windows+shift+s to open the cutting tool of windows),
b) redownload it (sometimes while downloading files can get corrupt),
c) simply try it with 7zip instead and see if it works.

edit: seems like you found it out.

thanks mecha_froggy and Ginop for the facepalm. mind telling me why? even the dev himself said that it's a bug.
I'm getting an error when unzipping the full zip inside the 4 parts. It says something in the lines of "error in the headers". The game extracts and runs, but when I play it, all human slaves look like Fae.

I've tried downloading the 4 parts from differents hosts just in case one of them was corrupted, but no luck.
I'm having the same issue here. The 4 parts extract just fine. This will create the "314885-Stationmaster_028Windows.zip" file when correctly extracted. But extracting that file gives the "Warning: Headers Error".

If I understand this correctly, this means that the 4 parts were downloaded correctly, otherwise 7z (The one I use) would give an error there. But since that went just fine to create the singular zip file, there must just be something wrong with how it was packaged, right?

Edit: Added screenshot.

1587061537222.png

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm having the same issue here. The 4 parts extract just fine. This will create the "314885-Stationmaster_028Windows.zip" file when correctly extracted. But extracting that file gives the "Warning: Headers Error".

If I understand this correctly, this means that the 4 parts were downloaded correctly, otherwise 7z (The one I use) would give an error there. But since that went just fine to create the singular zip file, there must just be something wrong with how it was packaged, right?
the headers error can be ignored. game runs just fine and stable too.

Sep 10, 2017
the headers error can be ignored. game runs just fine and stable too.
1587061801993.png
Really? Just started up the game with the choices at this is what happens.

p.s. Wanted to let you know that I'm running a Nvidia 1080 GTX, 32 GB Ram, Ryzen 3600. So there shouldn't be a resource shortage anywhere. (Can run most games at 60-144 FPS including the new Doom and such.

Reactions: Obsidian01

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
When there's a "Headers Error" with Zip files using 7Zip, just use Windows' own extraction function, it will extract without any issues.

Reactions: Phnx

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
When there's a "Headers Error" with Zip files using 7Zip, just use Windows' own extraction function, it will extract without any issues.
tested it. you are right, no warning text there. but you will get the same glitches nonetheless, no matter if you opened it with 7zip or windows own extraction system. so basically, nothing changes.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes