Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
KIZA_warship

A maybe dumb question to all users. Why is everyone Downloading from page 1 Hosts and doesnt use the Host from the Original Post? I just DL for myself from the Original Link every Update. And from there everything is perfectly fine. Thanks in advance to anyone ^^

Reactions: Shurutsue

Sjaakinator

Sep 23, 2018
Do the hormone injections even work? I've got a slave set to breast hormone growth for a while now, but i don't think it's changing.

sharkatackDDT

May 8, 2018
still getting the horrible faces on the slaves specially if you visited the exo market after you see a gron i believe it just shows all other slaves with that face shape

Last edited:
Reactions: Obsidian01

hre83276

May 15, 2018
That's not related to the file server. That's a bug in that version. I've fixed it for the one that will be releasing soon.
OP can you create a torrent for your next upload? Given that Mega won't work anymore the assembly required through slower dls takes forever. Also the game has enough content for now, focusing on character appearances/clothing clipping issues would make the scenes and the game more interesting imo.

damano

Aug 26, 2018
I absolutely agree with the post before me. The game has more than enough content for now, and much of that I never get to see because the game is really frustrating to play with all the bugs.
I know bugfixing is not the most fun part of development, but it needs to happen.
Especially with things that make the game annoying to play, like the registering of clicks behind a menu screen, or complete turn-offs like the broken animations. Both of these are core mechanics that don't work properly.
I'm sure most people here (and your patrons) would appreciate if you, StationmasterDev focused more on that.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
"Release 0.29a: Whips and Chains"

Here you Go my Friends,

A Quality Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster.exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

Extreme Content

And now with every Update i will Feature the awesome Mod Collection from grev and Shurutsue . Try it! Stationmaster Mod Collection

Thanks for bearing with me on the delay. Nobody deserves to see that.

This patch adds the new manual training system (with tools ranging from whips to candy), as well as a few bugfixes to existing systems. There are several more improvements planned for the final version, but it covers the basic mechanics.

I've also moved back to Mega, because Azure is super expensive and doesn't give that much benefit. I'm still looking into other hosting options (including my own server), but haven't settled on anything yet.

Windows 0.29a:

MacOs and Linux builds are fucked in an unusually intricate way, so it may be another couple days before I can release those.

MacOS 0.29a:

DELAYED

Linux 0.29a:

DELAYED

Changelog:

Manual Training

The emphasis of this patch was the new Manual Training system, which you can access with the "Train" button on the sex screen. It's got all of the basic mecahnics, as well as most of the tools planned for the final patch.

Slaves will react semi-realistically to the tools at your disposal, and training is a quick way to increase obedience or fear.

There are too many features to comfortably list here (ranging from overfeeding to unconsciousness), but experimenting will be half the fun.

Other

• Fixed a bug that caused some morphs not to be reset correctly when viewing a new character.
  • Rewrote the expression engine to cut another source of cronenberging.
Still on the List

• More tools
  • More environments
  • Animation improvements
  • Enable training panel for male characters.
  • Add UI indicators for progress

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and Testing to made this game more Awesome ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please Pledge if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
PS,

As promised i Posted the new Update on the same day as original Release ^^

StationmasterDev

This was posted in the ModCollection thread. Did you know anything about that and can confirm this? THX

Cmann said:
{extreme} was updated in latest release to specify 'violence', 'gore' and 'incest'(For the intro selection).
While there has been an update to it, the original slave inspection file currently does not seem to have any changes to the {extreme} part, might've been overlooked, might be intentional, i personally don't know that.

Cmann said:
Windows 1252 “corrupted,â€Â
UTF 8 “corrupted,â€
Line 31, 340 to 356
This however is true for the downloaded file for me too! Unsure how it happened, but nevertheless is the case, good catch!

Rose123272 said:
Thats was it thank you.
Glad it was helpful :)

Originally posted from Shurutsue

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes