MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
"Release 0.29a: Whips and Chains"

Here you Go my Friends,

A Quality Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster.exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

Extreme Content

And now with every Update i will Feature the awesome Mod Collection from grev and Shurutsue . Try it! Stationmaster Mod Collection

Thanks for bearing with me on the delay. Nobody deserves to see that.

This patch adds the new manual training system (with tools ranging from whips to candy), as well as a few bugfixes to existing systems. There are several more improvements planned for the final version, but it covers the basic mechanics.

I've also moved back to Mega, because Azure is super expensive and doesn't give that much benefit. I'm still looking into other hosting options (including my own server), but haven't settled on anything yet.

Windows 0.29a:

Windows

MacOs and Linux builds are fucked in an unusually intricate way, so it may be another couple days before I can release those.

MacOS 0.29a:

DELAYED

Linux 0.29a:

DELAYED

Changelog:

Manual Training

The emphasis of this patch was the new Manual Training system, which you can access with the "Train" button on the sex screen. It's got all of the basic mecahnics, as well as most of the tools planned for the final patch.

Slaves will react semi-realistically to the tools at your disposal, and training is a quick way to increase obedience or fear.

There are too many features to comfortably list here (ranging from overfeeding to unconsciousness), but experimenting will be half the fun.

Other

• Fixed a bug that caused some morphs not to be reset correctly when viewing a new character.
  • Rewrote the expression engine to cut another source of cronenberging.
Still on the List

• More tools
  • More environments
  • Animation improvements
  • Enable training panel for male characters.
  • Add UI indicators for progress

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and Testing to made this game more Awesome ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please Pledge if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.
Is this a stand-alone? Usually, this game is about 5GB.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I tried all 4 the download links for WIN, but I always get an error with part 2 & 3

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 159650

Overview:

This is a game about slavery and war in an age without rules of engagement. As a player, you will have the option to commit several crimes against humanity. If that's not your cup of tea (sexually or otherwise), I respect your moral luck, but you will likely find everything about this game horrifying. That said, all characters are over 18, and I don't think anyone should do anything described in this game in real life (except maybe for sitting at a desk all the time, but even that's not good for your back). Stationmaster is a base-building game with a 4X space strategy component and a heavy focus on sexual slavery. You are the owner of a space station, and build it from a small-time floating brothel to the center of a galactic empire.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-22
Release Date: 2020-04-21
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:

Mac(0.28):
Linux(0.28):

Extras: - Exteme Content - Mod Collection
Thanks to Obsidian01 for sharing and lodadsaq for the guide.

View attachment 159638 View attachment 159639 View attachment 159640 View attachment 159641 View attachment 159642 View attachment 159643 View attachment 159644 View attachment 159645 View attachment 159646 View attachment 159647 View attachment 159648 View attachment 159649 View attachment 153855 View attachment 153856 View attachment 153857 View attachment 153858

where is the mega links?
can some one upload on mega plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Wonder if the Dev bothered to fix any of the game breaking bugs or if he is still focusing on the cosmetic and adding a bunch of little extras.

Reactions: M_e_*

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
New update sounds like we may get some more personal options. Hopefully we get more of that stuff.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
StationmasterDev Haven't checked in on the game since maybe update 20? This 29 update with the personal training, looks like a nice new thing.

Hopefully we get more of it, perhaps xeno training/xeno pens? Ways to personally interact with different things by zooming in and selecting them?

Side question, would guro be a thing for this game?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Resolution still isn't fixed, used to be when u start a game u run 1920x1080 in window, close it, then reopen in full screen (4k with 1920x1080 selected) and the scaling for the UI is better, doesn't work anymore.
Scaling on windows UI doesn't seem to fix the issue either.

Been through this before, look i get it its not your problem but if you Shift+Alt or just Alt, on unity it pins and scales (instead of fixed values) the UI with the resolution then its future proof

Edit: I get i sound like im making a big deal over nothing but they had ui scaling back in Starcraft 1, 1998 (22 years ago), any Unity UI video shows how to create one

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why is the new version uploaded in 3 parts? It makes no sense for Nopy, which is fast and not that limited in size.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Resolution still isn't fixed, used to be when u start a game u run 1920x1080 in window, close it, then reopen in full screen (4k with 1920x1080 selected) and the scaling for the UI is better, doesn't work anymore.
Create a shortcut, add this in 'Target' after full path: -popupwindow -window-mode borderless -screen-height 1440 -screen-width 2560 -nosplash (or 3840x2160). Still stuck in 1080p after that?

edit: Believe it's an issue caused by UWP. If you're familiar with CRU you could try 'add' a handful of pixels or two, believe that should be enough for the loader to show the right option. Haven't personally tested with only a few pixels, just did a quick test with 1.2x Nvidia DSR.

An in-game option using should fix it, but it requires some love from the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obsidian01

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
Updated game from V27 to V29a and started new game. Main bug thus far is after you conquer a planet and it says to inspect new slaves, unless it shows 1 of the slaves in front of you and not some station, it will drop all new slaves to the void as if they never existed. Happens about 90% of the time.

Have yet to see the manual training capability but perhaps I haven't bought the right module or researched the right gear yet.

Edit: Found manual training to the bottom left of the screen during sex. Main bug there is that the electric torture sounds will play infinitely if you select an electric torture option then switch to a non-electric torture option. Sound continues after returning to station control. Only way to turn it off is to reboot the game. (This includes the vibrator).

Terraforming planets is still dangerous as world map will then lock and you can no longer pan around.
Cycling slaves with next/previous still results in UI lock. Mostly wanted cycle option when you finally unlock the chrono chamber and want to lock the slaves age.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe316

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Cmann

Oh it's definitely a windows 10 thing. One way a temp fix is change scale and layout back to 100% (if altered) which didn't seem to work. The temp "fix" i mentioned use to work on all unity based launchers that well didn't have scaling UI's

As a person who enjoys the game one of the major game mechanics, pretty much is to wait for income to accumulate, how do you do that? mute then game alt tab of course! (watch a movie, play another game etc). If forced to change windows resolution to 1080 from 4k, I would consider that a game breaking issue.

As a person who's designed a UI heavy app using Unity, its one of the first things I re-learned after botching my early apps UI over tablet/new gen phones.

I really hope the Dev considers using anchors to auto scale the UI though

Edit: Looks like chaging the DPI settings least works or allows the Unity settings to work as intended

Last edited:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Sorry for maybe being a cheap bastard, but what weights 4 gigabytes in there? Screenshots don't show anything particularly heavy

Sere

May 15, 2017
Do I need to download this every time or is there a way to update the game? My internet provider is shitty and charges too much(Sadly they have a monopoly maintained by my shitty government) so I'm kinda hesitant of downloading this again since I might need to download it again after just a few months.

3.70 star(s) 55 Votes