KID_one888

Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone else have the problem that after you open the game a smal window pops up closes itself and nothing else happend?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
What I really want is personal quarters. Where you can keep your devoted favorites only devoted can go there. With things like personal bed (you share), furniture (sofa, couch, shower, tv) and your favorites interact with you and you them.
That's literally just the master suite

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
Manjaro kde. Does ark have some sort of problem with split up archives or something?
Not, that I know...

I tried to download (from nopy) and extract Stationmaster: no problem
But pay attention: if you extract the part-files you get another ZIP-file (that is the complete game), you have to extract again!

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Not, that I know...

I tried to download (from nopy) and extract Stationmaster: no problem
But pay attention: if you extract the part-files you get another ZIP-file (that is the complete game), you have to extract again!
I did not get that. This isn't the first time I've extracted split up archives like this. I don't know what the problem is.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
That's literally just the master suite
No, that is more a office. There's nothing in it and by damn its certainly not luxurious. Apparently I shower with the slaves and though I'm sure entertaining, it will simply not do.

I demand better accommodations! How am I supposed to run a galaxy and smite mime enemies while being half a station away from a hot shower after "training" a new recruit? All I do is wander from bed to bed and sit at my desk. It's exhausting....

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
StationmasterDev , as an addition on my earlier comment, buying a faction out (by buying all of their planets) does not result in said faction being captured or defeated.

Also, does agility affect arena fights? I feel like it should. I also noticed that zooming out all the way does not turn gladiators into purple icons at the appropriate zoom out. Plus I had a bug where only 1 of my ten arenas were in use at a time and made it difficult to train my gladiators.

A few ideas for arena expansion:
  • More than unarmed combat. Ex: Non-lethal beam swords or goo guns.
  • Slave versus Monster combat that doesn't result in slave death.
  • Combat revive tech to make lethal arena fighters able to have more than one go at it.
  • Option to fight in arena yourself as an event to show your power to an arrogant champion.
  • Ability to gain fame for slaves from fighting.
  • Sex fights for slaves and potentially audience.
  • Abs augment.
And that's all for now.

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
I have floor reflection. Placing the structure only on the assigned type of floor is not good idea. Let it be divided in the menu, but in the game it's a stupid restriction. Very interesting visual effects could be created. But an ugly mixture of floors, necessary for creative joining of elements is a mistake.

Problem two. It would be nice for the subfloor, pit and window to become a floor, not a decoration. Nothing can be bet on it. Another stupid restriction.

And a request for plants. At the space station, a botanical garden would be a big attraction.

And here the quintessence of the problem. I have a vision of grassy floors where the plants will be mixed with bar tables, pools, fountains, sculptures, artifacts and more. Unfortunately, most object glued to specific type of floor.

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
In the late game, Flotsam is under attack again, but there is no way to do anything with the event.

I've got a save if it helps the developer.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I would like to see :
A way of discovering a slave's fetish. It might be a simple as putting the slave in various jobs for a period of time and it happens, or it might be a tech that can be researched.
A way to lessen or intensify a slave's fetish.
A way to change or eliminate a fetish.
A way to give multiple fetishes.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
I like the Game really but with the Updates above 0.24 the Memoryleak and the Male positioning in the Sexscence is getting worse and worse lasttime i had a Gamehalt with a Memory up to 12 GB.
The Male body ( tryed to scale him smaller via customize but hairs floated above head then ) is somewhat 2x so big as the Females and the positioning of the genitals dosent match anymore sometimes with a small(heightwise) Female they sink in the ground .
A bit more light in the Room would be nice too (maybe some Spotlights u can trigger like the the Clothes).
Is there any Wiki where i can read wich Artifactevent is not to take,got a big Battleship Artifact but when i have it sometime on the Station all Slaves get insane...would really be nice when Artifacts are somewhat have a Label what explains the Bonus/Malus they have really bad when Station gets insane and u know not why

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Use a tool like WinRAR. Select the first file, Stationmaster_029aWindowszippart1.rar, then right-click and choose "Extract Here". This will take the various parts and extract one large file from them, creating Stationmaster_029aWindows.zip
Then do the same to this resulting large file. This should result in a number of files and some subdirectories. Find Stationmaster.exe, and launch that.

Reactions: Obsidian01

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
StationmasterDev , as an addition on my earlier comment, buying a faction out (by buying all of their planets) does not result in said faction being captured or defeated.

Also, does agility affect arena fights? I feel like it should. I also noticed that zooming out all the way does not turn gladiators into purple icons at the appropriate zoom out. Plus I had a bug where only 1 of my ten arenas were in use at a time and made it difficult to train my gladiators.

A few ideas for arena expansion:
  • More than unarmed combat. Ex: Non-lethal beam swords or goo guns.
  • Slave versus Monster combat that doesn't result in slave death.
  • Combat revive tech to make lethal arena fighters able to have more than one go at it.
  • Option to fight in arena yourself as an event to show your power to an arrogant champion.
  • Ability to gain fame for slaves from fighting.
  • Sex fights for slaves and potentially audience.
  • Abs augment.
And that's all for now.
I believe the buyout not giving you the leader works as intended. For the instant capture of a planet with no resistance, you pay the price of letting the leader get away. If you didn't notice, you don't get any slaves at all from buyouts. The slave vs monster is supposed to be fatal, there's no way that thing knows how to hold back against something maybe an eighth of its size. I could see the revival tech, but it would have to be at severe cost, maybe damage to her mental state. Your power isn't through your personal combat ability, but the might you possess as the leading figure on your station, the force you command, so the arena fight needs a better reason than that. That said, I can see that as a possibility. The other two are good ideas. I'm pretty sure strength is what affects the arena, agility sounds more like a racing thing.

I would like to see :
A way of discovering a slave's fetish. It might be a simple as putting the slave in various jobs for a period of time and it happens, or it might be a tech that can be researched.
A way to lessen or intensify a slave's fetish.
A way to change or eliminate a fetish.
A way to give multiple fetishes.
There are scenes that cater to specific fetishes. If a scene plays for a slave, she has the associated fetish.

I like the Game really but with the Updates above 0.24 the Memoryleak and the Male positioning in the Sexscence is getting worse and worse lasttime i had a Gamehalt with a Memory up to 12 GB.
The Male body ( tryed to scale him smaller via customize but hairs floated above head then ) is somewhat 2x so big as the Females and the positioning of the genitals dosent match anymore sometimes with a small(heightwise) Female they sink in the ground .
A bit more light in the Room would be nice too (maybe some Spotlights u can trigger like the the Clothes).
Is there any Wiki where i can read wich Artifactevent is not to take,got a big Battleship Artifact but when i have it sometime on the Station all Slaves get insane...would really be nice when Artifacts are somewhat have a Label what explains the Bonus/Malus they have really bad when Station gets insane and u know not why
Artifacts are decorative only with one exception, the Sword of Entropy acts as the strongest ship in the game. There is no malus to them and the insanity should not be happening.

Need help installing this game. I already downloaded all the files but I have no idea what to do.
Extract with WinRAR, open the exe, play the game.

Can you add part-time assignments = one slave on two jobs at the same time? :)
That would be counterproductive as it would split their time doing one job between two, giving you less of whatever comes from both. It would also need to have a cost associated, like a health risk from working them too hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obsidian01

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
I keep encountering weird bugs with the slaveview screens. Every so often, none of the buttons work when viewing a slave. Or for some reason i press buttons that aren't there. It's like the slaveview screen has been laid over the slavelist screen, but isn't active. I have sold several slaves this way without actually wanting to do that.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I keep encountering weird bugs with the slaveview screens. Every so often, none of the buttons work when viewing a slave.
Click the next button top right 2 times, then go back to the slave you wanted to interact with. Don't exit the slave view, since its much less likely to happen again that way.

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
That would be counterproductive as it would split their time doing one job between two, giving you less of whatever comes from both. It would also need to have a cost associated, like a health risk from working them too hard.
Following this logic half of the features should be removed and my opinion: I believe it should be players decision :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I keep encountering weird bugs with the slaveview screens. Every so often, none of the buttons work when viewing a slave. Or for some reason i press buttons that aren't there. It's like the slaveview screen has been laid over the slavelist screen, but isn't active. I have sold several slaves this way without actually wanting to do that.
There's an active bug where the game doesn't disable interaction with buttons below the window you just opened, such as slave view.

Following this logic half of the features should be removed and my opinion: I believe it should be players decision :)
No, none of the current features are counterproductive as they don't split your slave's time between two things, making it so she spends less time in both tasks and gets less out of them as a result. The only exception to this is interaction with the PC, but interaction with the PC is necessary in this type of game. Multiple job assignments is not.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes