N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
How much of the "training" function is actually functional right now? I can get to the training screen and push the buttons there but I don't see any effect from it and whilst I can "touch" the slave and bring them to orgasm, I don't know if it has any effect at all since just the basic sex raises both obedience (and fear if they are not yet obedient).

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
How much of the "training" function is actually functional right now? I can get to the training screen and push the buttons there but I don't see any effect from it and whilst I can "touch" the slave and bring them to orgasm, I don't know if it has any effect at all since just the basic sex raises both obedience (and fear if they are not yet obedient).
All of them, with the button you can "equip" the item ( for example the wipe ) than click on the slave to "use" it.
Thats all

Reactions: N0bbody

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
All of them, with the button you can "equip" the item ( for example the wipe ) than click on the slave to "use" it.
Thats all
Are you supposed to see the item? Sometimes I click on them and then just start hearing a permanent buzzing noise as if I'm using the vibrator even though I'm not.

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
I believe the buyout not giving you the leader works as intended.
The faction icon wasn't removed from the map and I could still interact with the faction even though they didn't have any territory via the diplomacy panel. I have a feeling this isn't intended. That's what I meant by what I said.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The faction icon wasn't removed from the map and I could still interact with the faction even though they didn't have any territory via the diplomacy panel. I have a feeling this isn't intended. That's what I meant by what I said.
Okay, yeah, that is a bug. It should still remove the faction, but not give slaves. Since this is still happening, and has been ever since the ability to buyout planets was implemented, do NOT mix buying and conquering. You will bug out the faction so they keep attacking forever even with no territory.

IveGotNothing

Aug 10, 2018
I'm having trouble extracting parts 2 and 3 of the Windows download with 7Zip. Part 1 extracts fine, but parts 2 and 3 encounter an error during extraction and the zip file produced isn't recognized as an archive. I've downloaded parts 2 and 3 from files.fm, nopy,and workupload mirrors and get an error each time. Am I extracting the files wrong?

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
I'm having trouble extracting parts 2 and 3 of the Windows download with 7Zip. Part 1 extracts fine, but parts 2 and 3 encounter an error during extraction and the zip file produced isn't recognized as an archive. I've downloaded parts 2 and 3 from files.fm, nopy,and workupload mirrors and get an error each time. Am I extracting the files wrong?
I'm on linux & had the same issue with v0.28 but for all the parts.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Pay attention to the name, it could be that it is missing the dot before the file type, which could do this. Also, any part files, files ending in numbers like 001, r01, or z01, are actually supposed to be that way. They aren't recognized as an archive because they aren't one by themselves, but part of one. In the case of part files, there would also be one file that ends as normal and is recognized as an archive that you would extract to start the process while the part files will start automatically after. I've seen this problem A LOT lately on another thread and those are the two biggest causes there.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
You're not supposed to extract from part 2 or 3, just the first. Unfortunately RarLab decided to get rid of the old naming convention in RAR5(A single .rar, any extra parts with numbered extensions), which can cause some annoyances if attempting to unpack with 7zip.

If the person making these split archives reads this, is RAR4 with -vn switch an option given you only use 128kb dictionary? AFAIK it should still maintain file permissions.

Ramsety41

May 6, 2020
Ah good to know. Have been having the same problem. WHere should i place the extracted rar files for part 2 and 3 then?

mkdumb

Jan 3, 2019
Hello
Here are some comments again
I use version 0.29

- In the report there is nothing about course so slaves running are not monitored
- It can be hard to tell which way the slave will face, something more clear is welcome (decoration/dance box for example is hard to tell) I know there is a triangle but it's no so obvious to tell
- I still can't place the fountain of blood (artefact)

- Still nothing to disable autosave (which is a pain at some point, cause the game stop responding a long time, maybe something more background tasked if possible too, the nothing respond until finished is not very friendly & can become quite annoying)
- Some way to export/import rules so we can share them & reuse them the next game.
- Some way to reorder rules, because the top rule is applied first & if i delete it then i can recreate it only at the bottom, so to manage a correct order it's almost impossible.
If we can import/export rules then we can reorder them in the export so this point is enouth to start with.

And i have a question, the first game at some point there was a cult about my character & they sent slaves sometimes.
In the new game this is not happening & i wonder why. If someone can tell me what should i do or what choice i made wrong.

Thx

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Ah good to know. Have been having the same problem. WHere should i place the extracted rar files for part 2 and 3 then?
You shouldn't need to touch part 2 or 3. Have all parts are in the same folder and open / extract from part 1, so long as 7-zip completes that job without error all is good and you've extracted everything from those files.

The issue for now is that 7-zip doesn't know to look for part 1 if you attempt to extract from 2 or 3, and finish with an error saying something like 'unexpected end of archive'.

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
You shouldn't need to touch part 2 or 3. Have all parts are in the same folder and open / extract from part 1, so long as 7-zip completes that job without error all is good and you've extracted everything from those files.

The issue for now is that 7-zip doesn't know to look for part 1 if you attempt to extract from 2 or 3, and finish with an error saying something like 'unexpected end of archive'.
In that case, I'll wait to see if someone uploads it all as one file for now, or maybe v.28 for linux as a single file.

sagsaban

May 9, 2020
are there any actions you can take with the keeper besides making them insane? can I fix them without the chrono chamber? Is there a way to get faction leaders without wiping out the faction? I have never been attacked so I guess I have to strike first them to get them?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
are there any actions you can take with the keeper besides making them insane? can I fix them without the chrono chamber? Is there a way to get faction leaders without wiping out the faction? I have never been attacked so I guess I have to strike first them to get them?
no, no, and no. The Keeper will always come into your possession insane, which, unfortunately for me, makes her a prime candidate for Entry to take in exchange for the Sword of Entropy. Insanity can only be fixed by the modified chrono chamber event. Faction leaders, at least two specific ones, Raza from Vladivostok Holdings and Tyrant from the Black Star mercenaries, will attack given certain criteria are met. I think Raza attacks if you pass a monetary threshold, since she always attacks pretty early on my modded saves where I gave myself a ridiculous amount of money and never when I don't, and Tyrant seems to attack after a certain influence or reputation threshold. I don't know the exact numbers.

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
In that case, I'll wait to see if someone uploads it all as one file for now, or maybe v.28 for linux as a single file.
Just downloaded from files.fm - As mentioned if all 3 parts are in the same place and you extract from part 1, you will notice the processed size in 7zip is 5XXX MB which means it has extracted from all 3 parts which gives you the 1 single zip file of 5.56GB which you then extract normally to get the game

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes