alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Think I've mentioned this before but it's still a problem so i'll mention it again

Clipping on a lot of clothes, especially the new rope harness stuff is REALLY bad.
That's an engine thing from what I remember. I also remember he was trying to work out a fix, but that's going to take time given the nature of the issue.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but what, exactly, does the "extreme content" entail in the mod?
Rape, killing, basically anything that certain pay sites would frown upon.

Reactions: FKA_Cigs

the rook

May 16, 2020
i've lost the galaxy map in the mac version. i think i saw somewhere that it can get corrupted and the solution is to delete the map file and let the app generate a new one.

where can i find the map file to delete it or is that even necessary?

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
i've lost the galaxy map in the mac version. i think i saw somewhere that it can get corrupted and the solution is to delete the map file and let the app generate a new one.

where can i find the map file to delete it or is that even necessary?
Map file saves are the *.gal files in your Saves folder
Just find the one that pairs with your current save.

the rook

May 16, 2020
i tried deleting that file, but then the save wouldn't load.

i also went back to an older save where i knew the galaxy map worked, and i still got a blank screen. in addition, i couldn't close the galaxy screen and go back to the station view.

some more details, the galaxy map menu doesn't appear at the lower right corner. instead i get the room and room accessories menu.

Last edited:

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
"Release 0.29: Whips and Chains"

Here you Go my Friends,

A Quality Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster.exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

Extreme Content

And now with every Update i will Feature the awesome Mod Collection from grev and Shurutsue . Try it!

Stationmaster Mod Collection

At long last, here's the final release of the whips and chains patch! This one finishes the training system, and fixes some minor bugs in other areas.

This also marks the last real feature update. If all goes according to plan, there will only be two more updates before 1.0, both focused on bug fixes.

Quid Pro Quo 0.1 is still scheduled to be released at the same time as Stationmaster 1.0 (which is why these are taking a bit longer than usual). It's mostly feature-complete now, and just needs another draft of the writing and some upgrades to the new character engine.

Windows 0.29:

MacOS 0.29: (YMMV as always)

Linux 0.29:

Changelog

Training Panel
  • Obedience, fear, orgasm progress, and energy now show on the training panel.
  • Clothing items can now be independently added and removed on the training panel.
  • Added some new tools, including stimulants and aphrodisiacs.
  • Added models to existing tools (animations TBD, thanks COVID).
  • The training panel can now be used on male slaves and slaves with no energy.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some sounds to persist after the training panel was closed
  • Fixed a bug that caused characters to continue looking at the player when unconscious.
  • Fixed a bug that caused hits to characters' heads not to register.
  • Finished sounds and expressions for tool use.
Other Bugs and Features
  • You can now select environments on the H panel as well as the training panel.
  • You can no longer select station residents while building.
  • Fixed a bug that caused entertainment numbers to display incorrectly on the economic report.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed colony prosperity to briefly exceed 100.
  • Fixed minor bugs in the text of the inspection screen.
  • Fixed descriptions and vignettes for some planet upgrades.

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and Testing to made this game more Awesome ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please Pledge if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

Leonzation

Apr 19, 2020
After some testing, it seems to me, that adding slave modifications or hormones (maybe anything changing a slave)
using rules freezes pregnancies.
I made a game where i changed only one thing each time and then waited for the pregnancies to progress
and everything worked fine (multiple pregnancies still do not work perfect, but that is another problem)
until i made a rule, that gave each girl a Reward Center Stimulator.
After that, no pregnancy was progressing anymore.
Giving the Stimulator (or any other mod or hormone) manually to a pregnant girl or to a girl not pregnant and impregnating her later did not trigger this bug.
The same happens with the Anal and Dental Lubrication Implants and different hormones
(tested with gluteus and lactation),
also the bug happens, when you use the "apply to all" option, i asume it is the same mechanic, that rules use.
so the reason seems to be the way rules work.
Only girls that are affected by the rule have their pregnancies frozen.
Removing the rule and the mods or hormones applied by this rule do not solve the issue.

The whole rules system seems to be a bit bugy at the moment.
If i set a rule for slaves at school, that should move every slave with 100 Intelligence to a different job, nothing happens.
The same is the case for Speed training and 100 Agility.

I attach my save from my test game with several girls in different stages of pregnancies, no rules set up
and all station modules in the slave quarters are built.
The save also has a stockholm event, which is bugy at the moment, at least later in the game, when a lot of characters are active in the station it ends like this, with no way out of that screen.
View attachment 223064
I can't attach a .gal file here so i put both (.sav and .gal) into the zip.

I think i'll wait for a fix for the problem, because playing without rules is unpleasant if you have hundreds of slaves.

Also not a bug but a performance issue:
Having a station like this
View attachment 223074
is far better for game performance that having a station like this
View attachment 223075
where every hotel room and citizen appartment has the door on a walkway and everything is accessible by walking.
The AI characters tend to walk around like crazy in that case and make the game slow.
A bit sad, i like building my station i a more realistic style.
"Release 0.29: Whips and Chains"

Here you Go my Friends,

A Quality Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster.exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

Extreme Content

And now with every Update i will Feature the awesome Mod Collection from grev and Shurutsue . Try it!

Stationmaster Mod Collection

At long last, here's the final release of the whips and chains patch! This one finishes the training system, and fixes some minor bugs in other areas.

This also marks the last real feature update. If all goes according to plan, there will only be two more updates before 1.0, both focused on bug fixes.

Quid Pro Quo 0.1 is still scheduled to be released at the same time as Stationmaster 1.0 (which is why these are taking a bit longer than usual). It's mostly feature-complete now, and just needs another draft of the writing and some upgrades to the new character engine.

Windows 0.29:

Windows

MacOS 0.29: (YMMV as always)

MacOS

Linux 0.29:

Linux

Changelog

Training Panel
  • Obedience, fear, orgasm progress, and energy now show on the training panel.
  • Clothing items can now be independently added and removed on the training panel.
  • Added some new tools, including stimulants and aphrodisiacs.
  • Added models to existing tools (animations TBD, thanks COVID).
  • The training panel can now be used on male slaves and slaves with no energy.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some sounds to persist after the training panel was closed
  • Fixed a bug that caused characters to continue looking at the player when unconscious.
  • Fixed a bug that caused hits to characters' heads not to register.
  • Finished sounds and expressions for tool use.
Other Bugs and Features
  • You can now select environments on the H panel as well as the training panel.
  • You can no longer select station residents while building.
  • Fixed a bug that caused entertainment numbers to display incorrectly on the economic report.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed colony prosperity to briefly exceed 100.
  • Fixed minor bugs in the text of the inspection screen.
  • Fixed descriptions and vignettes for some planet upgrades.

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and Testing to made this game more Awesome ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please Pledge if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.
thanks for upload!I really need a mega link!

Reactions: Obsidian01

bicobus

Sep 15, 2019
Mhn Lets wait when the next 2 Updates are released. StationmasterDev didnt post for some Days on his Patreon.

And to all others. Did anyone tried the Mod? ive used it a lot.

bicobus
Maybe try the new 0.29 Linux build?
Not really. See screenshots.

Note: ST_J is about the text at the bottom, need to remove the thumbnails bar insert from F95 to see the issue.

No more floating dicks though, at least for now.

Reactions: Obsidian01
Aug 16, 2017
Gonna give this update a shot when I get back to my other PC, this looks cool. I don't really care about the slave training aspect that much though, I hope there's lots more of the 4x and station building aspect as the most fun for me is conquering the special slaves and leaders and what not, as well as building an awesome station and watching everyone mill around, I rarely mess with individual slaves UNLESS I have a reason to care about them from the 4x or station element (such as a slave I've just noticed around the station, or one who I captured as a criminal or something). In other words, the 4x and station building really drives the slave-related content, so I hope those aspects get some cool new updates as well.

mineride

Apr 14, 2019
mandeepclone
you can download it without buying the pack but you need to let it open until it reset your free download reserve from mega
it happen to me too for the warning but it let me download it

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes