Sere

May 15, 2017
Do I need to download this every time or is there a way to update the game? My internet provider is shitty and charges too much(Sadly they have a monopoly maintained by my shitty government) so I'm kinda hesitant of downloading this again since I might need to download it again after just a few months.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks as always for all of the feedback.

I've tried to implement UI scaling a handful of times (and the anchors are set up), but it's always caused a lot of subtle bugs (misaligned tooltips, etc). It really needs a couple days of dedicated testing time, which I haven't gotten to yet. It's still on my list for the final release though.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Thanks as always for all of the feedback.

I've tried to implement UI scaling a handful of times (and the anchors are set up), but it's always caused a lot of subtle bugs (misaligned tooltips, etc). It really needs a couple days of dedicated testing time, which I haven't gotten to yet. It's still on my list for the final release though.
Will you be adding any crazy new stuff? Similar to how lifeplay dev added his interactable 3d spaces?
Or are you going to finish tweaking and polishing whats already here, then move to a new project?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I still imagine this must be such a complex game to code and program! Glad to see some new stuff. :)

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
how should i cheat money from save files ?
Open the corresponding .sav file find 'Stats' "Stats|###|[...]" the first value after the bar from stats is your money.
If you exited the game with the in-game menu, you'll likely want to edit your Exitsave-<time>.sav
As continue jumps straight to your last save vs load.

I have yet to hit a variable size limit for this so setting yourself up for trillions+ of $ is safe.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Open the corresponding .sav file find 'Stats' "Stats|###|[...]" the first value after the bar from stats is your money.
If you exited the game with the in-game menu, you'll likely want to edit your Exitsave-<time>.sav
As continue jumps straight to your last save vs load.

I have yet to hit a variable size limit for this so setting yourself up for trillions+ of $ is safe.
how you open the save file ?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Updated game from V27 to V29a and started new game. Main bug thus far is after you conquer a planet and it says to inspect new slaves, unless it shows 1 of the slaves in front of you and not some station, it will drop all new slaves to the void as if they never existed. Happens about 90% of the time.
Shame about this game breaking bug that loses you all the new slaves. Guess this version is definitely not something worth starting to play.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Do I need to download this every time or is there a way to update the game? My internet provider is shitty and charges too much(Sadly they have a monopoly maintained by my shitty government) so I'm kinda hesitant of downloading this again since I might need to download it again after just a few months.
Unfortunately this game has to be downloaded as a new version every time. Sucks for those that still use a internet provider with limited bandwidth.

Reactions: Sere

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've spent 5 hours managing research, decorating my base and carefully planing ahead to maximize profits.
And I just wanted to fap a bit :unsure:
This isn't a quick fap type of game unless you want to risk getting your butt handed to you by an NPC faction later. They can and will declare war and attack and it doesn't take all that long before the first faction tries it, so your best bet is to focus on economy and military in the early game, not the sex.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
First of all, many thx for the interessting game.

I have tested the new Version and it looks like that some old Bugs are still alive :)

First one: Grafik and Strength :

2020-04-25 16_41_41-Start.png

Second : Grafik ok but Agility:

2020-04-25 16_42_27-Start.png

It looks like that this happens only on Mixed Races.

also sometimes if you try to buy new slaves you get this :)

2020-04-25 16_49_35-Start.png

Regards

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
What I really want is personal quarters. Where you can keep your devoted favorites only devoted can go there. With things like personal bed (you share), furniture (sofa, couch, shower, tv) and your favorites interact with you and you them.

Reactions: Obsidian01

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
I'm still waiting for the linux version. Still can't get 0.28 to extract for some reason no matter what source I try.

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
I'm still waiting for the linux version. Still can't get 0.28 to extract for some reason no matter what source I try.
Did you try P7Zip?
Should work and is normaly to find in the repositories.
btw.: which Linux do you use (I use Ubuntu)

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
I tried this game out again after giving it a long break and there are a few things I've noticed.
  • Talented researcher with 6 intelligence. It would really help my immersion if slave traits impacted their stats. Since I feel like the stats are pretty random right now, perhaps having traits affect the minimum and maximum of the random range. Instead of randint(0,100) for int in this case, having randint(x,100) and x = 0 (base) + 40 (talented researcher).
    • There are many other traits that have issues like career soldier with 16 strength, famous actress with 20 charisma, intelligent traited student with 9 int, assassin with no fighting skill, famous athlete with 12 speed, prostitute with 17 sex skill, etc.
  • Got a total abomination from the cryo-pod event. This has happened both times I've gotten the event in this version. Screenshot (4).png
  • How do you interact with the travelling ships like the Flotsam and Harmony? I feel like I'm missing something . . .
  • Repeatable techs would be a nice way to have research still have a purpose after you complete all the unlocking techs. Ideas for repeatable techs:
    • Reduce repair cost
    • Increase milk profit boost
    • Reduce planet upgrade cost or increase planet upgrade effects
    • Increase skill increase speed
  • People on the space map . . . is a bug. Zooming into certain areas give me the music of the rooms I have in those areas as well.
  • As always, I started my play-through without the extreme content mod. Just in case that is important info for these bugs.

And that's all I've got for now. Thanks for keeping this game going StationmasterDev !

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes