stabyourit

Feb 20, 2018
im getting the same error for windows
Alright, I figured it out, part 3 was named differently then the rest of them so 7zip didn't recognize that they were part of the same "chain" for lack of a better word.

So, for this try downloading all four and check to see that they all have the same name (except "part 2, part 3, part 4"). Then extract part 1 and they all should extract at the same time. (For me part 3 was missing an underscore ( _ ) in its name.)

Reactions: Obsidian01

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
please don't forget to give Shurutsue their fair share of the credit
grev Changed my Post and corrected the shout ^^ And added Shurutsue And i will feature your mod forever. Pay attention for 0.29. If DEV released this wekend i will try to Upload 0.29 asap. Not with 1 month delay. For the next 1 or 2 months i will try to get back to my old Upload shedule ^^

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
V.28, bugs I've noticed:

Reloading reset several non-human slaves' species to hybrid, leaving me with several mixed breed cow/cow and dog/dog

Everyone's had their eyes shrunk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The owned worlds view only shows "human" as species, even when the world in question doesn't send human slaves, and demanded slaves don't show as the correct species when first acquired, their appearance is only fixed upon loading a save:

ALL the faction leaders shrunk to child size and are clipping into their surroundings

Last edited:

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
V.28, bugs I've noticed:

Reloading reset several non-human slaves' species to hybrid, leaving me with several mixed breed cow/cow and dog/dog

Everyone's had their eyes shrunk

The owned worlds view only shows "human" as species, even when the world in question doesn't send human slaves, and demanded slaves don't show as the correct species when first aquired, their appearance is only fixed upon loading a save:

ALL the faction leaders shrunk to child size and are clipping into their surroundings

.28alpha is what I play. there are big issues with .28 in the scaling. You should see it when you get an alien and they all have the same head. He said he's fixing it in the next release. I see .28 as unplayable.

Last edited:

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
Alright, I figured it out, part 3 was named differently then the rest of them so 7zip didn't recognize that they were part of the same "chain" for lack of a better word.

So, for this try downloading all four and check to see that they all have the same name (except "part 2, part 3, part 4"). Then extract part 1 and they all should extract at the same time. (For me part 3 was missing an underscore ( _ ) in its name.)
im still getting data error : 314885-Stationmaster_028Windows.zip

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
So this game is basically impossible to play. About every other time I click on the slave market to purchase a slave, I get a blank screen with a bunch of empty boxes and messed up model of a slave and can't exit out of it. I can use the mouse to move the slave around, but nothing else. I am forced to exit out and restart the game.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So this game is basically impossible to play. About every other time I click on the slave market to purchase a slave, I get a blank screen with a bunch of empty boxes and messed up model of a slave and can't exit out of it. I can use the mouse to move the slave around, but nothing else. I am forced to exit out and restart the game.
Yeah marketplace has been a bit of a nightmare for me as well in the last two versions. Probably just have to wait and hope it's fixed.

Some of the times you get stuck on a screen, it could be because of the bug that lets you click something in the background (Like a person) and open a menu at the same time. You need to close that other hidden UI window before you can interact with the window currently being shown. A bit hard to explain, but if you ever feel like you can't click buttons and other stuff seems to work on the currently opened UI window, try clicking around where you'd click to cancel out of windows (Like bottom right) of the screen.

Reactions: DiableFripon

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
So anybody figured out what the issue is with trying to download & unzip it? For all the platforms cause it seems like I'm not the only one that can't get it to extract.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
i have been trying to make this work for a few hours now but im starting to reach the end of my rope

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
All four volumes need to have the same name except for the part number. If you download each part from a different service they may be different. If they are different just edit the names until they match.

You need to open part 1 only, your uncompress program (7Zip is good) will find the other parts on its own.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
how do i download? someone give me the rundown i beg
First Page, first post of this topic, at the bottom of the post you'll see "DOWNLOAD"
Then, depending on the operating system you use, you click on the Spoiler beneath the operating system mentioned to see the downloads. Current Version is in 4 parts it seems, so you'd need all 4 of them.
Next to the "part x" text you'll see several mirrors you can choose from and at the time of writing this post: 3 are available for each part.

While i might've added a bit too much explanation to it, i hope it's been of help. ^^'
Also: Welcome to f95zone!

Ark

May 29, 2017
about your save zip. i cant skip this tutorial or can not click on slaves to summon them. and from thid pillars where i can find in the middle place on the stage cant i find either it dont exist
Well, that save is about 2 years old and prolly not working right after all the development since then, sorry.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
So I'm not sure whether this has been reported before or not, and it'll probably get buried in subsequent comments before StationmasterDev sees it, but for at least a few versions, going back to the main menu after playing some and then loading a save from there consistently breaks character's appearance.

EDIT: Closing the game and reopening, then loading the save fixes it, for anyone experiencing this.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
All four volumes need to have the same name except for the part number. If you download each part from a different service they may be different. If they are different just edit the names until they match.

You need to open part 1 only, your uncompress program (7Zip is good) will find the other parts on its own.
and do i need to have all the other parts in the same folder ?

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes