mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Figured out the bald head problem. This game can't be run properly with minimum graphics like any other Unity game.

Probably due to it being poorly programmed and not setup to accept the minimum graphics selection.

Those that are getting bald heads are trying to run the game with the Simple Graphics quality.

Even though it is killer on the CPU you have to select the Fantastic Graphics quality at the beginning.
The Twist game had the same issue where you have to run it on fantastic settings or everyhting will start clipping and NPC clothes dissappearing.

But it dosent fix bald heads entirely cause in random enslave events I still get bald slaves.

rithmatist

Nov 17, 2019
The Twist game had the same issue where you have to run it on fantastic settings or everyhting will start clipping and NPC clothes dissappearing.

But it dosent fix bald heads entirely cause in random enslave events I still get bald slaves.
The bald slaves in random enslavement events isn't cause the game is having issues, it's because that is what the game decided that slave should look like, you can fix this by going to the very top of the menu where you select slave clothes, and changing the hairstyle from bald to whatever you like.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
So just for fun i will try to answer the most questions.

EPGerhart
Hm. Cant say much to this but i think that this is a very rare bug.

rithmatist
yeah. Some advanced paths in some Tasks would be nice.

Aymier09
Yep. On my system too.

batman321456
I think not ingame but you can edit your safe. open the last exit save with notepad++ than strg+F and search the slave name. Its a very long text where all slave attributes are written. Then remove Mindbroken. The game will reload the slave and the slave would work as before the mindbroken tag.

Malaficus and VelvetUnderground
Yeah that Option with Selective Slave Breeding would be too nice. I would also like that! And to Velvet i can only say "Outstanding Move" Meme! I definitly think DEV doesnt have that in mind, Awesome ^^ I will try that.

DawnofPain
Mhn. Maybe an Old Bug reapears? I dont know Sorry.

SerPounceTheCat
That are 2 old well known Bugs. I dont know why they are recurring. And yeah i also wish for some "Endgame" Content or a Massive Money sink in the endgame.

Isrexxian
I think no. I sometimes tab out and watch some youtube as workaround.

joe316
Okay sometimes some Solid statements but are you Hating Stationmaster? You in my opinion often post some passive aggressive statements about this game. When you hate this game so much why are you playing it? Or have you Paid i dont know 1000 Buks to DEV? why so much hate?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hello for the slaves who beug, could you send me a message depriving me of their name and the problem that and link (all that and desynchronization is useless, I speak at bald levels, impossible to dialogue ect.) . I have contacted the dev about this and am waiting for me to send him a list of names so he can fix the problems. For what and animations out of sync, he is currently working on it, it should be fixed for the next update.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: Obsidian01

motodevo

Jan 26, 2020
Good game but can we have a shorter way to go straight to slave name to program next task. Even to find planet. Needs a quick search box.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
EPGerhart
Hm. Cant say much to this but i think that this is a very rare bug.

I'll try a re-download. I thought for a while it might have to do with skipping the tutorial or not, but that seems to have no effect.

Reactions: noday

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Hmm, the Mega link for Linux v.17 returns 509 when I try to download it.
If I'm not wrong, 509 would be "reaching the download limit" for the day or similar. Using MegaSync on Windows, it should resume the download once you're able to download more, though no idea for linux.
Hope it helps atleast a bit

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
If I'm not wrong, 509 would be "reaching the download limit" for the day or similar. Using MegaSync on Windows, it should resume the download once you're able to download more, though no idea for linux.
Hope it helps atleast a bit
Seems kinda weird for the Linux release. Also, it has been like this the three times I've tried to download it, over three days.

Apr 25, 2019
hey, is anyone else having all kinds of trouble playing this?

i have issues with the sex animations not even working right (mainly with they MC) any reason for that?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Further experimentation with a fresh download from Mega instead of Nopy revealed that simply being patient during the final load screen overcame the problem. HOWEVER, it did recur sometime well into game play. Saving and exiting and restarting cleared it.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
StationmasterDev

Mhn no Reaction so far. You have responded the last few updates. What happened? Are you abandon us or F-95? Or is the new game so time consuming? What do you say about the new found bugs? Thanks in advance.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
StationmasterDev

Mhn no Reaction so far. You have responded the last few updates. What happened? Are you abandon us or F-95? Or is the new game so time consuming? What do you say about the new found bugs? Thanks in advance.
The dev knows about the weed, and he's working on it right now. I went straight to his homepage to get confirmation. Also, it's not the dev who posted the game, but an outside person.
Translated by deepl

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Enjoying 0.27 so far.

First thing I notice, rope harness clips horribly. To the point of unusability. This is one I really want to work so a fix for it (and really all the clothes clipping...) would be nice.

Would also like a bit more variety on the bondage gear.
Ex.
More than one harness (variety and all that)
chastity belt
Harness gag versions of new gags.
"Slave Leia" style bikini (it is a space game about slavery after all)

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Sorry about the lack of response here. I've been a bit overwhelmed. Running two projects at once is pretty all-consuming, and it's been hard to carve out time to do community management.

As always, I really appreciate the bug reports, both here and on the Patreon. Even if I haven't responded in a while, I've been keeping up with your comments and updating my infamous list.

The next patch should fix a bunch of the bugs from this thread and improve the animation system (it won't be perfect, but it should be better). I was planning to release this weekend, but got caught up in the other game, and need a bit more time, so it will likely be another week.

For those of you who haven't seen, I posted the design for the next game . Broadly, it's a business tycoon simulator centered around blackmail (and, of course, lots of sex).

Last edited:

Trikpat

Jan 19, 2020
New game/continue button does not seem to work, can somebody provide a fresh save please?

Log Output:

Code:
(Filename: <2e666ab2c55a4da49599808a629f1ed3> Line: 0)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at MainMenuSetup.NewGame () [0x00000] in <2e666ab2c55a4da49599808a629f1ed3>:0
  at UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () [0x00011] in <92788fe27a4c4d2ea20688e1a1d667c8>:0
  at UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () [0x00023] in <92788fe27a4c4d2ea20688e1a1d667c8>:0
  at UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () [0x00027] in <c56d0130ac7d459e90c99ea667c78e17>:0
  at UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) [0x00011] in <c56d0130ac7d459e90c99ea667c78e17>:0
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) [0x00008] in <c56d0130ac7d459e90c99ea667c78e17>:0
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) [0x00070] in <c56d0130ac7d459e90c99ea667c78e17>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:Process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

(Filename: <2e666ab2c55a4da49599808a629f1ed3> Line: 0)

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes