Hesctai

Feb 3, 2018
For my part, it is the fact of putting the comma at the beginning seems to me so strange. I thought until then it was a typo when I saw that :)

After search: it is the Americans who use the comma as separator of thousands and the point as decimal separator

In French, like many other languages in Europe, the comma is used as a decimal separator and for the separator of thousands, we accept the point or the non-breaking space.

Reactions: Davox
Nov 23, 2017
Will the bugfix patches be released here on F95 stationmasterdev? version 14.0 is pretty buggy, especially the arena which is a major feature of 14.0 It's fine if not, folks can entertain themselves with other games while waiting for the next update.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'm not planning on releasing it here. Someone else might though.

FWIW, it looks like all known issues with the pit are resolved as of 0.14.3.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Quick Question, i search the Vats for Babys, but cant find ..
And as the Statin Master, can i dont make my Slaves Pregnant?

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Quick Question, i search the Vats for Babys, but cant find ..
And as the Statin Master, can i dont make my Slaves Pregnant?
they are in teh same room as slave beds

yes you can make them preggers but it can be dificult

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Okay, i got the Upate, hope now is this Bug fixed. is Realy Ugly ^^

badbrad136969

Jul 2, 2017
Have the floating nipple bug and then had an issue that avast said the game was a virus. Anyone else have that issue?

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Have the floating nipple bug and then had an issue that avast said the game was a virus. Anyone else have that issue?
make a folder where avast has it whitelisted
and yea the floating nipples have been sorted, i think the F95 virtion is that one, tho i may be wrong

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
My Ram goes wild with my 300+ Slaves, but i the next Update is a Performance Fix, hope that helps xD

dreyk26

Aug 10, 2018
Clicking at New game in Main Menu giving nothing, other buttons are fine (not sure about continue). Try to change quality, resolution, window and Fullscreen mod, but have no results. Can someone gimme New Game save? I'll try to avoid my problem that way
Windows 10 x64
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
16GB RAM
GeForce GTX1060 6GB

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Clicking at New game in Main Menu giving nothing, other buttons are fine (not sure about continue). Try to change quality, resolution, window and Fullscreen mod, but have no results. Can someone gimme New Game save? I'll try to avoid my problem that way
Windows 10 x64
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
16GB RAM
GeForce GTX1060 6GB
if you click continue i think it will start a new save if it canae find anyhin
you cna try it

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
It's fun, to translate the text by myself!
@StationmasterDev, please make a note, if you change a text:cool::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

Version 0.14.3 will not be public? :cryingface:

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes