lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
could a mod/uploader please update the change log with the following, thanks :)

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Still getting the black and white bug. Im trying every new build in hopes it will be gone, will wait cuz I think it will be worth it.

lxl80

May 11, 2017
Meh... This seems to be completely unplayable right now. Game freezes every couple minutes: sounds play normally and based on those it seems like everything is running normally but screen doesn't update.

In sex scenes nipples are detached from the body...

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Models are broken
Note: There are a couple known bugs in 0.14 around the models (both in the fighting pits and in the slave display). Basically, there was an issue that corrupted some game data, and it had side effects beyond what I anticipated. I'm working through the reason behind the corruption now, and I'll be posting a hotfix release that fixes that once it's solved.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
They're unique events. If you play for a while, they'll show up. Until then, you can use the arena drone.

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Not sure what this means exactly, can you please elaborate?
Uff, hard to explain...
If it is possible, to run a "DOS"-command on a MAC, you you can run it from there.
I have no MAC, but maybe there is someone here, who knows, what I mean...
(pls. help)
Maybe, the winehq can help:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Random crashes, genitals / nipples are not attached to the body, tutorial hardly explains what you're supposed to be doing.
This game looks like it could be really interesting, but at it's weight of 5.6GB it is not delivering.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Random crashes, genitals / nipples are not attached to the body, tutorial hardly explains what you're supposed to be doing.
This game looks like it could be really interesting, but at it's weight of 5.6GB it is not delivering.
I dunno about the crashes because I can't play this game since my computer crashed for reasons unknown, I think the dev. mentioned the crashes being something he'd fix in a patch shortly.
However to get you going, read this

After those instructions you'd be on your way.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
is there anyway to cheat and speed up the rate of getting random events? just the upgrade in the station doesn't seem to be doing much.

something like a 2-4-8x speed would be nice in the future.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Despite being buggy, broken, hideous models, terrible performance, this is looking up to become the greatest sex game ever made since CK2.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Despite being buggy, broken, hideous models, terrible performance, this is looking up to become the greatest sex game ever made since CK2.
The models are improving release after release. Plus they are pretty good right now when not bugged as all fucks, only the faces are infuriating to make not look hideous when you get the operation table or whatever it was called.

Also got to say the game is fun right now that there isnt really much to do, when it advances more... :FeelsGoodMan:

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
i aint gonna leek a game i suport alot, but if anyone has .14.2
then here is the change log

Note: If you get an error where tourists are naked, please let me know. I took care of the rest of the bugs I heard about, but couldn't replicate that one at all.

Changelog (Since 0.14):

Slaves assigned to the non-lethal pit can no longer use the lethal pit

Fixed a bug where slaves could fight in multiple pits at once, causing cascading other issues

Fixed a bug where nipples and vaginas would float and leave odd-shaped holes

Reduced RAM usage on the station view (especially with large numbers of tourists and citizens)

A couple other small bugfixes.

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
i aint gonna leek a game i suport alot, but if anyone has .14.2
then here is the change log

Note: If you get an error where tourists are naked, please let me know. I took care of the rest of the bugs I heard about, but couldn't replicate that one at all.

Changelog (Since 0.14):

Slaves assigned to the non-lethal pit can no longer use the lethal pit

Fixed a bug where slaves could fight in multiple pits at once, causing cascading other issues

Fixed a bug where nipples and vaginas would float and leave odd-shaped holes

Reduced RAM usage on the station view (especially with large numbers of tourists and citizens)

A couple other small bugfixes.

well, there is another patch incoming due to how certain places writ numbers or somthing, like 10.000.000 or10,000,000

somthing like that

XD

at least there are patches as isue arising

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
well, there is another patch incoming due to how certain places writ numbers or somthing, like 10.000.000 or10,000,000
Users in certain countries (ones where numbers are written as "10.000,00" instead of "10,000.00") should hold off until I've uploaded 0.14.3. A Unity update made it respect the local convention when displaying strings, which broke the loading code and the slave display for countries that use commas to denote a decimal point instead of periods.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Users in certain countries where numbers are written as "10.000,00" instead of "10,000.00")
I've worked with numbers all my life and have never heard of this. Out of interest what countries are we talking about?

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes