Etar

Jul 17, 2017
No worries on the English, of course. I'm happy to answer questions.

All of the various gender options are a part of the "Gender Overhaul" stretch goal, which lost out to the fighting pit for this version. It was the second place though, so it likely won't be too long.

I'll try to allow you to edit faces/bodies with the mod support voting option.

It's funny - I'm sadistic enough that freeing slaves never occurred to me. I might add that in a future patch, but the screen is already getting cluttered.

Terraforming is a good idea, and I added it to the list (it should be easy).

Eugenics options were on the list a while ago, but I cut them because they were annoying to implement. They're on my list, and I made a note that you requested it.

Translation was something I thought about ages ago (and the game is designed to allow it), but the amount of text would make it pretty expensive. It currently has 50,000 words (more or less), which would make translation into one other language cost $6,300, or about five months' revenue. By the time the game is completed, I'd expect that to double (at least). It might happen in the far future if the game gets huge (or sooner if someone wants to volunteer), but it's not really feasible for now.

As for the white eyes, that was a global issue. I think it's fixed in the latest patron build though.
Damn, you responded too fast :p

Also, you could actually look at the old game "Zoo Tycoon 2" for the whole "Releasing" thing. I know its 2 different games, however in that game you can release animals into the wild to increase the Zoo's popularity.

Also, I had this problem last I played the game which is like 2-3 weeks ago. This is from 0.12

As I started taking over planets (I had around 80-90 planets under my control I believe) the rows
for each faction started to duplicate, however, it seems you've made sure that they wouldnt increase in
height, so as they continued to duplicate, I could no longer see what each row was :p

Also, about translations, you can do what the game Slave Matrix does,
it literally has folders with the text files, so people can translate them on their own. I can send a link to the game if you wish to download it and see how they did it.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Hi, to start I want to say that this game is really great, probably one of the best I played.
I think I understood that the author has a lot of ambition for the future of his game, and I have some questions about the possible options to come:

will the customization of our avatar allow us to play a female?

in the same vein, is there a futa option? with the technology already available, I think an implent that will make you clit like a cock at will, it will not be impossible. (and that will justify female citizens is tourists who will fuck our slaves)

I love the events that allows to have actresses, and I wondered if in the future there will be another kind of celebrity available? for example singer, sportwoman or reality TV star ...?
and do you believe that it will be possible to make them resemble real celebrity? or give a tool to make them ourselves, share them can integrate them into the game?

seeing that we have more faith the opportunity to do good, it would be a cool able to frank our slaves in addition to selling them or killing them.

will there be terraforming options?

will an eugenistic program be available for ours planets?

and finally, will translation into another language be possible? is official or non-official?

I'm sorry for duplicates if it's questions we already had.
I do not speak English and the result of translate.google makes it very difficult to follow the conversation properly.

in any case congratulations for this game!
the dev answeard it here

for futa we gonna have to wait for the gender update, its a strech goal, and decided by patreons. probly will take awhile as for its gonna change a fuckton o stuff. but yea

modding capability is an option as well but how much controll the modders will have i dont know ill leave that for the dev to answear

terra forming options? no fucking clue if and when that gonna be added

eugenic program for planets, no clue either but i have said i want a futa eugeics program for planets soo yea, the dev understand that there is some intrest in that.

as for translation not sure

Mardrigon

Feb 14, 2018
New Suggestions

Areas:
Gym: to build stamina or strength of slaves for brothel or arena matches

Spa: to relax tourists or slave from daily events and travel

School: train citizens to increase there rent levels and maybe slave skills for certain venues

Stats:
Stamina
: Low- Longer time in rest area; Ave- Average time resting; High- Lower time resting
(this can effect brothel use and fighting arena time)

Sensitivity: Low- takes awhile before they are aroused or climax; High- very sensitive to touch leading to faster climax

Slave Data:
New child: During the birthing process allow to select VR simulation of the new born if planning on keeping them; then ask if you want to sterilize the mother after birth to maintain lower slave population; possibility to rename the new born before entering vat

Guardian: Slave has been trained to bounce rude tourists or protect you and other slaves from harm (might be idea for event to)

Planet Data:
Renaming?
Selection of primary population, i.e. planets tribute should reflect the main populace or race

Event:
Addicted Tourist: they have fallen for slave and wish to purchase at price or double

Day at spa: send slave to relax them reducing fears and obedience (3-1 ratio)

Slave diplomacy: send selected slave or slaves to location to spy or entertain other stations or Factions to raise relations or details of defenses for invasion

Visiting Celebrators: sporting event, musical event or combat soldiers have come to your station to relax and celebrate at your facility, slight increase of income for the days they are their; may cause damages to facility too if their too excited

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
New Suggestions

Areas:
Gym: to build stamina or strength of slaves for brothel or arena matches

Spa: to relax tourists or slave from daily events and travel

School: train citizens to increase there rent levels and maybe slave skills for certain venues

Stats:
Stamina
: Low- Longer time in rest area; Ave- Average time resting; High- Lower time resting
(this can effect brothel use and fighting arena time)

Sensitivity: Low- takes awhile before they are aroused or climax; High- very sensitive to touch leading to faster climax

Slave Data:
New child: During the birthing process allow to select VR simulation of the new born if planning on keeping them; then ask if you want to sterilize the mother after birth to maintain lower slave population; possibility to rename the new born before entering vat

Guardian: Slave has been trained to bounce rude tourists or protect you and other slaves from harm (might be idea for event to)

Planet Data:
Renaming?
Selection of primary population, i.e. planets tribute should reflect the main populace or race

Event:
Addicted Tourist: they have fallen for slave and wish to purchase at price or double

Day at spa: send slave to relax them reducing fears and obedience (3-1 ratio)

Slave diplomacy: send selected slave or slaves to location to spy or entertain other stations or Factions to raise relations or details of defenses for invasion

Visiting Celebrators: sporting event, musical event or combat soldiers have come to your station to relax and celebrate at your facility, slight increase of income for the days they are their; may cause damages to facility too if their too excited
the spa is already in and so are a few roles, just need to wait for someone to leek .13 or another 2 or so weeks then it goes public
enjoy

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Big fan of ideas.

Trying to fix the duplicating factions issue for the next patch. Not sure what causes that yet.

Setting up the main content as a set of folders with text files is going to be part of adding mod support, which will also allow fan translations.

Planning on adding a Gym/School (training room) to the stats overhaul patch, which is likely going to happen immediately after the animation update (though I've been surprised before).

I like the stamina idea. Added to the tentative list for the training overhaul.

Sensitivity would actually fit better for the animation patch, so I'll put it on the tentative list there.

The ability to select a VR simulation is a good idea. It's in the mystery box list (which has a lot of other interface and polish stuff).

Planet tribute is currently bugged, as far as I can tell. It should reflect the changes you've made to the population.

I like the idea of renaming planets and slaves. It's on my list, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe during the mystery box.

Events have been added to my brainstorming list.

Reactions: Q Who

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
@throwaway734 You might give another thought to whether the hassle of multiple floors or maybe multiple stations is worth it. This would allow you to render a more limited number of characters, while still running background processes to keep the fell of the size/scope of your empire growing. Another row of buttons under the assignments in the UI could allow for selecting of on which floor/station the slave would be serving, allowing for selection of Brothel and Floor 6 or somesuch. This still does not permit infinite growth, but greatly expands resource limitations

Another, and perhaps better approach could be "unrendered" facilities for the mid-late game, so designating a captured planet to be a Dairy Farm for 10,000,000, this allows you to assign up to 100 slaves to a role to produce high-quality milk, increasing your dairy production without rendering the individual. Slaves assigned to these facilities could be pulled back out if desired. Facilities for Brothel/Hotel/Spa/Birthing could also be handles in a similar way if so desired. Designating multiple planets in this way would simply increase the cap of slaves that can be assigned to a role. This also opens the door to further upgrades in that given specialization for a designated world.

Another UI update that could be considered is making changes to the slave list to make it more readable/functional. If possible, I know I would use the Slave list to change assignments if possible, rather than having to Summon to change the assignment. Adding Dropdown box selection in the assignments column would remove middle steps and time spent waiting for loading and text to populate. Additionally, perhaps clicking on the Slave List Button should allow sub-selection, so you can see a list of All or by Assignment. I use sorting by assignment, but the list can be quite lengthy and the names of assignments are often cut off to be not immediately discernible.

Just a few ideas to keep things manageable while the game rapidly expands.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The multiple floors thing would likely be more disruptive than the infamous pregnancy alpha patch (it would involve a lot of changes to core systems at this point), and would likely take at least a week or two to debug properly. If there's ever a sequel, it will be built with that in mind, but I don't think it's likely to happen until all of the low-hanging fruit is dealt with.

That said, I really like the "out of sight" slave assignments. I've added it to my polish list. They'd likely work sort of like a reversible version of the FC Fuckdolls/Menials/Bioreactors (a completely nondescript and standardized person). Not sure if they'd be attached to planets, out of sight on an invisible sublevel, or work like static furniture in the dairy/brothel/etc.

I also like the ideas for the slave list (especially the assignment selector). I need to overhaul that at some point, and those have been added to the list.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
any hope for new version in near future ? last one is still very buggy, especialy graphic related.

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
there is .13, just need someone to leek it, .14 the fighting pit is being compiled or whatever but there have beena few lil set backs so ETA for 10$ patreons is unknown but it may have some bugs, but it would be nice if a 5$ patreon leeked 13

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
there is .13, just need someone to leek it, .14 the fighting pit is being compiled or whatever but there have beena few lil set backs so ETA for 10$ patreons is unknown but it may have some bugs, but it would be nice if a 5$ patreon leeked 13
What is in 13?

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
What is in 13?
more roles such as brothel madam, guide, room service, and a couple other roles that fit different rooms

also 2 new stats
prestige
charisma
charisma helps with some of the new roles, and prestige helps guilds build you more influence, e.g. if u have afaction leader as a guild then your influence willincreace faster than if it was just some random salve. same with princesses, queens and the like

also finished the graphics overhaul

Mardrigon

Feb 14, 2018
lodadsaq
Love the idea of Prestige for a slave, but my question then would be wouldn't the Actresses and queens have such fame to be considered fame
But now that's said I do think fame of a slave should increase income by some means

On the economic chart/report it should show Station and Planet incomes as well as expense food fuel etc etc
this can be a ball park figure since each planet should basically be self sufficient with minor imports and exports for livable standards

expenses to station should be simple like air, food, and waste management now these should have a standard cost per citizen, tourist and slave as the population grows so do cost
BUT ice worlds can provide frozen assets of Oxygen and hydrogen, as air and heat for station hence reducing costs.
Lava worlds can provide lower waste remove and ores for construction
Sand world can provide cheaper cost of electronics and glass construction
terrain worlds can provide food stock, Provided world is not over crowded with cities, TERRIAFORMING EVENT?? or holocaust MUAHAHAHAAAA
other stations should be allow to strengthen other planets under your control within their system, or even orbital solar plants

saying this CONQUEST time
so go forth and just eject the undesirables into the sun, carbon is a fuel to need to keep suns active

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
lodadsaq
Love the idea of Prestige for a slave, but my question then would be wouldn't the Actresses and queens have such fame to be considered fame
But now that's said I do think fame of a slave should increase income by some means

On the economic chart/report it should show Station and Planet incomes as well as expense food fuel etc etc
this can be a ball park figure since each planet should basically be self sufficient with minor imports and exports for livable standards

expenses to station should be simple like air, food, and waste management now these should have a standard cost per citizen, tourist and slave as the population grows so do cost
BUT ice worlds can provide frozen assets of Oxygen and hydrogen, as air and heat for station hence reducing costs.
Lava worlds can provide lower waste remove and ores for construction
Sand world can provide cheaper cost of electronics and glass construction
terrain worlds can provide food stock, Provided world is not over crowded with cities, TERRIAFORMING EVENT?? or holocaust MUAHAHAHAAAA
other stations should be allow to strengthen other planets under your control within their system, or even orbital solar plants

saying this CONQUEST time
so go forth and just eject the undesirables into the sun, carbon is a fuel to need to keep suns active
hahaha

yes there are some things that i would say need reworking such as planet income but the dev is aware of such things.
as for maintenance and upkeep, for the moment the game isn't challenging because you dont have to do any of that.
we are ocasionly given lil glimpses such as "while you where at work" or "after doing some work"
so for me i kinda just think that its already handled via that
or your player character is one of the insanely rich mother fuckers who is like a god in comparison to most of the ther humans that have access to the galactic community, i think there was a lil convo on the discord about that. but it will be explain and things will be added to make it harder, the dev has said that when they started they had a list of 500 things to add to the game, at .6, the first release, and after clearing some they still have 500+an then there are the o
other list

but im just waiting for my futanari eugenics, but the dev can comment on your sujestiun, i cnat really remmeber the wording theve used.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
Personally regarding futa, i prefer the option of a normal woman with chiurgie / implent to fatten the clit like dick, and declanchable at will. the technology in the game is clearly capable of it. and that would justify the presence of women who fuck our slaves at the brothel.
I really hope that this possibility will be retained, especially if we can have a female avatar.

After I am also for egenism, if we can define the criteria. but I think the dev said it would not have been a big time.

(Sorry for my English)

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
0.14 is out. It added the fighting pit and a lot of bugfixes. Fucked up morphs on vaginas and nipples though, working on that and planning on publishing a hotfix later this week.

Reactions: kira kose and Q Who

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I feel like this game would work better in a more traditional turn based format where you decide who goes where and what actions to take and reap the benefits/consequences and face new decisions in a more orderly progression. This real time format makes me feel too detached from what's actually going on in the station.

Reactions: Rozhok
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes