Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Wow...Just wow. Looks amazing except for the models but that will get fixed. I am dead tired but a huge change from .12. I can't believe how far this game has come in such a short time. Thanks to who ever posted this, I think crust. Can't wait to build and play again

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I feel like this game would work better in a more traditional turn based format where you decide who goes where and what actions to take and reap the benefits/consequences and face new decisions in a more orderly progression. This real time format makes me feel too detached from what's actually going on in the station.
I don't know. It seems like people want to turn this into a for of Civ. If that's what the Patrons and the developer want, sure. But from posts early I don't think that is what the developer had in mind. sleeppppp

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Could the OP please be updated with the change log for 0.13 & 0.14?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Note: There are a couple known bugs in 0.14 around the models (both in the fighting pits and in the slave display). Basically, there was an issue that corrupted some game data, and it had side effects beyond what I anticipated. I'm working through the reason behind the corruption now, and I'll be posting a hotfix release that fixes that once it's solved.

Reactions: Q Who and bushweed

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Note: There are a couple known bugs in 0.14 around the models (both in the fighting pits and in the slave display). Basically, there was an issue that corrupted some game data, and it had side effects beyond what I anticipated. I'm working through the reason behind the corruption now, and I'll be posting a hotfix release that fixes that once it's solved.
You da man! Great job.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Any chance anyone has a mac version of the newest version? Wine doesn't work with the windows version.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Any chance anyone has a mac version of the newest version? Wine doesn't work with the windows version.
I stopped distributing Mac builds because Wine was working more reliably, but I don't have a Mac machine to test on. What is Wine doing?

Reactions: Q Who

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I stopped distributing Mac builds because Wine was working more reliably, but I don't have a Mac machine to test on. What is Wine doing?
Well when I use Wine on the exe file nothing happens/ no application opens up

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
dude
0.14 is out. It added the fighting pit and a lot of bugfixes. Fucked up morphs on vaginas and nipples though, working on that and planning on publishing a hotfix later this week.
dude!!! i JUST downloaded .12 version from op and it got updated to 0.12.... ahhh. this hurts mah heart, soul and my limited data plan. even mr krabs can feel that. any chance there is a zip file that has all the file needed to jump from 0.12 to 0.14 or do i have to download 0.14 from start?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Alright I tried all available options related to wine for the mac and its just not working, so quick warning for anyone wanting to run the game through unless you got it figured then please share a solution :coldsweat:

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes