mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Speaking of makeup... how about a "Zoom to Head" button for the slave tweaking menu like the Sims uses? It would really make face sculpting a heck of a lot easier.

Also, sex still needs a freecam mode. After that maybe add a "POV mode" as well?

bella001

Sep 3, 2017
@StationmasterDev can you fix grafic? I found various graphical problems related to the GPU for example low GPU usage and low FPS, i test this game with GTX970, GTX1060, GTX1080ti same problems, infact increase CPU usage

in the screen you can see the problem
Pc spec used --> CPU:i7 4970k, GPU GTX970, RAM:16Gb, Game on SSD:Crucial MX500

First screen i do 10 fps on second 8 FPS

sm.jpg
sm1.jpg

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Someone made a mod a while ago that made training/changing slaves 1000000000 times easier, does it still work with the .20 version?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Same, which is why I never allow more than the starting max amounts of citizens and tourists. Once I hit 50/50 on those, I get a stutter-spastic 30-40 fps when looking at locations where a lot of people are on screen, like the arena, brothel, and bar. It's get's better and even returns to smooth 60 once I look away where hardly anyone shows on screen.

I think it's likely to be a fundamental engine issue the dev may have little control over. Unity games tend to do that in my experience. Sometimes they're okay, but often the performance is generally less than acceptable and frame rate goes to shit once the scene complexity gets moderately thicker than at the start. Cities Skylines also does that once I see a backwater town of barely a couple thousand gets bigger, despite GPU and CPU use being fairly low. Even turning settings off or lowest barely changes much, although it does seem to keep the frame rate steady for a bit longer before it eventually starts dumping.

Reactions: Obsidian01

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Suggestion: Make hotfixes just the files that need to be fixed and not an entire new download. Again, Mega daily download limits blow chunks.

Jan 22, 2018
Can you play the game smoothly? I have over 700 slaves and a large-scale station but I can not even swing the camera in a direction without freezing for a moment.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Is there no way to cheat in this? Or am I just dumb and cant figure it out?
Hi,

Simple Edit in the Exitsave - AM.sav with Notepad++. In the last line there you can find your Money. It starts with 150000 and you can put there what you want. It looks like this " Stats|120841267456|-1079754|1593508,6|3|0|1||134|134|850|850|850 " First number is your Money. The Second and third is your Power and Reputation.

In case of Slaves they start with NPC|Slave and then when you scroll to the right there is a section you cant miss. It turns out to be something like " SlaveTop^SlaveBottom|0^0|1,36|0|100|100|100|100|True|100|0|0 "but with different numbers that are the Slave Stats and in the end of the line there is also another one like " Submission|100|100|ThickMakeup " That is the Fetish and Fetish strength. The other numbers i dont know anything about. But some are self explaining and with some Experiments i figured out an Overpowered slave with all 100 Max out Stats.

You can also Copy that Slave into new Games and Clone them but dont forget to change the names.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
@crash.7ds

Yeah same here. I almost Rage quit. This Version is unplayable again. I think my Rig is good enough.

But i got a Dia Show when there are more than 100 Slaves or something like that. Also the Galaxy map is Unplayable and mixed with the Station view. I got Slaves and so on Walking in the Galaxy view and it Stutters. Also the Old Camera Bug is back when the Galaxy view focus on the System and get Stuck there. Many more bugs but that is for another post.

To be honest almost every Version Stutters for me. This never changes and i dont know how some people can play like this.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Doing the tutorial and tried to buy first slave, the game shows a bald model, the panels display no text and no buttons and all I can seem to do from this point is close the game forcibly.

bshippers

Mar 14, 2018
@crash.7ds

Yeah same here. I almost Rage quit. This Version is unplayable again. I think my Rig is good enough.

But i got a Dia Show when there are more than 100 Slaves or something like that. Also the Galaxy map is Unplayable and mixed with the Station view. I got Slaves and so on Walking in the Galaxy view and it Stutters. Also the Old Camera Bug is back when the Galaxy view focus on the System and get Stuck there. Many more bugs but that is for another post.

To be honest almost every Version Stutters for me. This never changes and i dont know how some people can play like this.
I solved it by eliminating slaves wandering around. I deleted all hallways and filled every available open space with objects/furniture. When the slaves/tourists have to teleport everywhere the sluggishness disappears. I could play with far more slaves than the default settings without hitting a slideshow. I still think the pathfinding must be at least partly causing some sluggishness issues.

EDIT: that was in 0.19 though. I haven't played this updated version yet. still downloading.

EDIT #2: putting it on an SSD seemed to help a lot as well. The time I created a ramdisk to test if it was thrashing causing the issue it played the best, but I agree with other commenters that a ramdisk shouldn't be required.

blaze837

Jun 27, 2018
I'm not sure if it was my best idea ever to schedule this after the gender overhaul instead of before, but 0.22 will be solely focused on polish and performance. I think that's overdue.
Is raiding ment to bankrupt you? Even if I sell all the slaves I go negative. I once got 13 slaves sold them all and wound up at -250,000 cash.

HeroOfNought

Jul 2, 2018
Is raiding ment to bankrupt you? Even if I sell all the slaves I go negative. I once got 13 slaves sold them all and wound up at -250,000 cash.
I think it's ship repair costs in addition to whatever you might have set up to do automatically when you get a new planet.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes