darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Stay True, Stay You [v0.2.1] [Danson] - Original Size: 673MB

Compressed version for PC (168MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wich one is Milf Cant gues :) they Look Young :love::love:
Technically there's no MILF in this game. At least, if Rose had children we don't know about it yet.

Danson I'm replaying the intro (I'm up to the bus stop) and the rewrite of the first scene is much better imo.

You don't lust after your mom (who is isn't going to be romancable), and you don't take things passively about being forced to move. Neither do you have to act like a whiney child, either. It very much comes across as a shitty situation that the MC just has to deal with, but not be happy about.

And I went for the first gallery pic again and was disappointed again. You still have her keeping her legs closed... Shame.
I totally agree.
Everyone should download the new version and play it from the beginning. The story has been rewritten to make much more sense now.
There's nothing pointing to a possible relationship with the mom (even her secret pic has been replaced with another beautiful one), the pace is more logical (he has to leave in a week, not in 2 days) and you can choose to make the MC upset when he learns he has to leave. Not sure about the possible consequences of this choice (maybe none apart from getting a slightly different scene and dialogues.)

Also, I noticed another little detail. In the previous version when his mother asks the MC whether he remembers Rose a blurry image of her with the two girls as kids comes to his mind. For that reason I wondered what kind of relationship they three had.
Now that blurry picture only shows Rose, so I have to guess the girls are simply staying with her as other students did before. But we still have to learn much more about their backgrounds to confirm or reject this theory.

EDIT: Typos

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I replayed it as well. The new intro is somewhat better, but some of the issues are still there. If you choose to be upset, which is a realistic reaction here, it's inconseqentual. You tell them off, a minute later the mom comes to the room regardless, dropping another bomb, which he reacts only within, but then everything goes as it did. If you were upset, the helping with the lugagge part is something you should be able to reply with a: not happening, and the dad message convo still goes the same way, where the MC still has that rolling along everything like a doormat attitude. Not being able to perv on someone you'll never had a shot was the right move though.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Technically there's no MILF in this game. At least, if Rose had children we don't know about it yet.

I totally agree.
Everyone should download the new version and play it from the beginning. The story has been rewritten to make much more sense now.
There's nothing pointing to a possible relationship with the mom (even her secret pic has been replaced for another beautiful one), the pace is more logical (he has to leave in a week, not in 2 days) and you can choose to make the MC upset when he learns he has to leave. Not sure about the possible consequences of this choice (maybe none apart from getting a slightly different scene and dialogues.)

Also, I noticed another little detail. In the previous version when his mother asks the MC whether he remembers Rose a blurry image of her with the two girls as kids comes to his mind. For that reason I wondered what kind of relationship they three had.
Now that blurry picture only shows Rose, so I have to guess the girls are simply staying with her as other students did before. But we still have to learn much more about their backgrounds to confirm or reject this theory.
I replayed it as well. The new intro is somewhat better, but some of the issues are still there. If you choose to be upset, which is a realistic reaction here, it's inconseqentual. You tell them off, a minute later the mom comes to the room regardless, dropping another bomb, which he reacts only within, but then everything goes as it did. If you were upset, the helping with the lugagge part is something you should be able to reply with a: not happening, and the dad message convo still goes the same way, where the MC still has that rolling along everything like a doormat attitude. Not being able to perv on someone you'll never had a shot was the right move though.
It is better but it still has the MC getting over everything quickly (as TL8ez said) and when the MC gets to the house he, for some idiot reason, thinks it would be better to not tell his girlfriend that he will be living with three women (two of which are his age).

BTW it looks like Sarah is the one with the proper nail polish to be the one in the "introduction". Or am I mistaken about the colors?

I am glad that the beginning was tweaked and the mother is definitely not an option or even possible to be perceived that way. But I'd like the MC to stay angry for longer than 5 minutes, his parents are moving him to a new house and school where he won't be able to have his senior year with his girlfriend. That should piss him off for much much longer.

Oh and I really want to be able to react negatively to Rose's foot in the crotch situation on the first night the MC is there. And to not help the blonde up. I am sure neither of those will happen but if the MC is supposed to be an introvert who moved around a lot then he shouldn't be too sexually experienced, shouldn't be calm about having a much older woman (in a position of authority) flirting with him while drunk, and should be more likely to passively stand there and watch the situation with the blonde and the male idiot.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It is better but it still has the MC getting over everything quickly (as TL8ez said) and when the MC gets to the house he, for some idiot reason, thinks it would be better to not tell his girlfriend that he will be living with three women (two of which are his age).

BTW it looks like Sarah is the one with the proper nail polish to be the one in the "introduction". Or am I mistaken about the colors?

I am glad that the beginning was tweaked and the mother is definitely not an option or even possible to be perceived that way. But I'd like the MC to stay angry for longer than 5 minutes, his parents are moving him to a new house and school where he won't be able to have his senior year with his girlfriend. That should piss him off for much much longer.
With regard to the nail polish, after paying attention to all the girls nails I reached the personal conclusion that mysterious girl is not predetermined. I mean, it's obvious that the MC ends up with one girl and the game is about him reminiscing about his past year.
But I have the impression that girl could be any of the ones we'll meet depending on how we play. If my eyes didn't deceive me they all vary their nail colours.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

Oh and I really want to be able to react negatively to Rose's foot in the crotch situation on the first night the MC is there. And to not help the blonde up. I am sure neither of those will happen but if the MC is supposed to be an introvert who moved around a lot then he shouldn't be too sexually experienced, shouldn't be calm about having a much older woman (in a position of authority) flirting with him while drunk, and should be more likely to passively stand there and watch the situation with the blonde and the male idiot.
At least this time he's had a week to get over his anger. If he is still so pissy about it after a week, there's a very good chance that he'd be considered to be a whiny child still. The absolutely wants to put himself forward as being mature enough to stay on his own, so that would have been counterproductive.

What gets me is the dad's messaging on the first day of school where the dad admits that MC is an adult and can make his own decisions, which completely flies counter to what the mother was saying at the beginning of the game, where MC wasn't mature enough to be on his own. It makes me dislike the dad character, due to his hypocrisy.

I already disliked him because MC was still at least the second person to know, with his parents having figured out everything with Rose first without even consulting him. Dick move on their part.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
With regard to the nail polish, after paying attention to all the girls nails I reached the personal conclusion that mysterious girl is not predetermined. I mean, it's obvious that the MC ends up with one girl and the game is about him reminiscing about his past year.
But I have the impression that girl could be any of the ones we'll meet depending on how we play. If my eyes didn't deceive me they all vary their nail colours.
OK, I wasn't sure. I am partially colorblind so I didn't have faith in my ability to differentiate the different colors anyway.

the game ends at the same part as before
This is a bug fix/correction not a full update:

At least this time he's had a week to get over his anger. If he is still so pissy about it after a week, there's a very good chance that he'd be considered to be a whiny child still. The absolutely wants to put himself forward as being mature enough to stay on his own, so that would have been counterproductive.

What gets me is the dad's messaging on the first day of school where the dad admits that MC is an adult and can make his own decisions, which completely flies counter to what the mother was saying at the beginning of the game, where MC wasn't mature enough to be on his own. It makes me dislike the dad character, due to his hypocrisy.

I already disliked him because MC was still at least the second person to know, with his parents having figured out everything with Rose first without even consulting him. Dick move on their part.
That's a solid point. Still would like to see him be a little more distant with his parents instead of chummy "everything is great!" This guy is supposed to be an introvert and he's taking to the situation like a duck to water.

And yeah, his dad is classic "jerk dad", the whole calling the MC "champ" and then telling him that he's an adult but yet he's not allowed to make a decision to stay at home and graduate with his girlfriend. Just not cool...

Reactions: Aristos

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
u guys are complaining about the most random crap lol.

Maybe MC is not a entitled emo kid that gets mad at his parents for taking a job opportunity that they are passionate about? Why does it matter if the MC gets upset or just deals with it calmly unless it tracks some variable like Karma?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
u guys are complaining about the most random crap lol.

Maybe MC is not a entitled emo kid that gets mad at his parents for taking a job opportunity that they are passionate about? Why does it matter if the MC gets upset or just deals with it calmly unless it tracks some variable like Karma?
Like all stories, the main character's reaction to the things that happen around him shows his character. His personality. And the personality that he was showing in the original draft by being so passive, was that of a doormat. And a doormat main character is hard to engage with, making the story not as fun.

It's not any deeper than that. If you don't like the main character of the story, there's a very good chance that you won't enjoy the story as much.

Wank Hilliams

Nov 20, 2019
By the way man what a cool little game so far. I really like the pacing; makes me feel like the dev really wants to see this through. Let's hope so anyway :sneaky:

The girls are really cool, very well designed and the music blends in perfectly.

I like that it takes its time with the story, even though I hate erotic dream scenes with a passion. Like I gotta work hard to get the girl and it will have consequences but hey let me just have a dream over there and bang them all anyway lol. (y)

Kinda ruins it for me but I guess that's common practice to keep people interested as the game is being developed. :unsure:

In any case, thanks a lot for the time and effort you put in and for sharing your game with us, it's gonna be great !

Best of luck sir, and godspeed :cool:

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
OK, I wasn't sure. I am partially colorblind so I didn't have faith in my ability to differentiate the different colors anyway.

This is a bug fix/correction not a full update:

That's a solid point. Still would like to see him be a little more distant with his parents instead of chummy "everything is great!" This guy is supposed to be an introvert and he's taking to the situation like a duck to water.

And yeah, his dad is classic "jerk dad", the whole calling the MC "champ" and then telling him that he's an adult but yet he's not allowed to make a decision to stay at home and graduate with his girlfriend. Just not cool...
And I'm a massive hypocrite because I completely forgive the mother, but I place all the blame on the father. I don't think it's my fault, because the mother is too damn pretty to stay mad at.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Like all stories, the main character's reaction to the things that happen around him shows his character. His personality. And the personality that he was showing in the original draft by being so passive, was that of a doormat. And a doormat main character is hard to engage with, making the story not as fun.

It's not any deeper than that. If you don't like the main character of the story, there's a very good chance that you won't enjoy the story as much.
I guess respecting your parents and having a good relationship with them is being a doormat these days.

Reactions: Skylaroo

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And I'm a massive hypocrite because I completely forgive the mother, but I place all the blame on the father. I don't think it's my fault, because the mother is too damn pretty to stay mad at.
Yeah, well the dad was the one that had already rented the apartment out before even discussing it with the MC. That's a dick move and it seems it is one he's done more than once. At least the mom came into his room to talk to him about the situation.

I guess respecting your parents and having a good relationship with them is being a doormat these days.
There's no reason someone can't have both a good/respectful relationship with their parents and also be upset with the fact that they made decisions about your life without discussing them with you beforehand. The MC has always moved with his parents every time except this time. Now he's legally an adult and they unilaterally decide he needs to stay in the US but many hours away from his girlfriend, attend a new school, stay at a stranger's house, etc.

I mean to be fair they kinda just throw you out the window though lol. :LOL:
Exactly. Why wouldn't the MC be annoyed with his parents still? For an "introvert" he's taking all of this change really well.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes