Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.60] [Xavster Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

HarukazeYukii

Jul 15, 2021
no gay sex tag either.
didnt said gay xD I said bro route man(going searching for girls around the galaxy for the MC and some smurfs for the blue lover krog)
, anyways someone know how to use 2 mining ships? I built another Mule but I cant select it , I still use only 1

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
didnt said gay xD I said bro route man(going searching for girls around the galaxy for the MC and some smurfs for the blue lover krog)
, anyways someone know how to use 2 mining ships? I built another Mule but I cant select it , I still use only 1
yeah i have only 3 ships atm .. awesome vn here (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't at same time. only 1 pilot for mining ship.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't quite understand how the damn waste bin works...i didn't want to be material in the waste..but seem waste bin got something even in X button was green...i think the entire system isn't that easy friendly at all...should be studiaed better or at least make it more easy to undersatand how it's working..i'm not in stratergy game at all..that's why i don't like rtsa genre cuz i'm pretty easly bored of micromanagment...same goes for import bin too...don'tget how it works and how it's even needed in refinery

Reactions: Pinsel3

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I very much like the game, too much management of prod, resources etc... but still like it, however I hate the reseting of the political reputations by faction, I can build up high reputations with several factions and suddenly they are all back to "0"
there must be something wrong in the way it accounts for this
agree..game is good but the micromanagment maskes me crazy..that's why i hate rts...

Reactions: Pinsel3

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
atm only 1 pilot and diff. ships for diff. minings (unless cheated).
yea i get it..but havinbg only 1 ship at time makes ships not so muh useful to me...hope will get chasnged as well as all the rts aspect dumbed down or simplified\automated

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm on the Dev Team. From what Xavster has said Stellar Crossroads will not be a Harem game.
tha'ts a pretty bad news...i hope at least that we can be free to date every girl without consequnces at least...if not i may just stop right now to play this even if i very much liked the lore and the girls and story

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea i get it..but havinbg only 1 ship at time makes ships not so muh useful to me...hope will get chasnged as well as all the rts aspect dumbed down or simplified\automated
just wait, soon you will get mining 101 guide. :p and also shipbuilding 101. :p

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
tha'ts a pretty bad news...i hope at least that we can be free to date every girl without consequnces at least...if not i may just stop right now to play this even if i very much liked the lore and the girls and story
Yes, you will be able to date and explore relationships with all of the main LI's. But you will eventually have to choose.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes, you will be able to date and explore relationships with all of the main LI's. But you will eventually have to choose.
damn that's what i hate...at least i hope this will have to happen at the very end, leave MC free to enjoy all the LI throughy..now mc slept with Alexya ,hope this will not close chance with others.thanks
p.s, i don't really understand how to use the import bin ,it seems it's not working at all to me.. and how i can transfer material (es copper that is into Export bin .400t) into warehouse (51t)...legend says that frome xport it could be discharged as unwanted material or to sell..but how? if thereis 400 ,when i want to sell with alexya option, it says i have only 51 (that is the amount on warehouse)..can someone explain me this?

Last edited:

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
damn that's what i hate...at least i hope this will have to happen at the very end, leave MC free to enjoy all the LI throughy..now mc slept with Alexya ,hope this will not close chance with others.thanks
p.s, i don't really understand how to use the import bin ,it seems it's not working at all to me.. and how i can transfer material (es copper that is into Export bin .400t) into warehouse (51t)...legend says that frome xport it could be discharged as unwanted material or to sell..but how? if thereis 400 ,when i want to sell with alexya option, it says i have only 51 (that is the amount on warehouse)..can someone explain me this?
The import bin is where raw materials bought through Alex are held until transfered to one of the Storage bins. Transfers from Import bin to Storage bin are handled in the same manner as Transfers from the mining ship to Storage

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The import bin is where raw materials bought through Alex are held until transfered to one of the Storage bins. Transfers from Import bin to Storage bin are handled in the same manner as Transfers from the mining ship to Storage
ohh thought that what i purchase was going to warehouse.. and what's the difference in lingot or raw material about warehouse stock,,,it's so confusing..the import bin seems pretty useless...and what about the differences from the different forge upgrades...there are the first 2 that seems they make the same ingot...the second using some Hydrogenous (which i don't have anywhere).,. and what about the discharge bin? what isee there is the remains of process? but you canput there raw material too ,right?? (but what's the point doing that?).it's all a bit confusing to me sadly.thanks

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes