Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Stellar Crossroads [v0.60] [Xavster Gaming] - Compressed

Win/Linux [888 MB]
- - - -

Mac [883 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1726388220279.png
Living the dream! Hero of the galaxy Sheppard space suit colonizing hostile rocks across the Galaxy. With a sledgehammer plasma wrench.
1726388319169.png
Riding Star Wars miniature racers cowboy style watching the stupendous stars filled cosmos all around you.
What not to like?

Welcome to the banking industry - no wonder they are called thick heads - stand on your ass and money circulate by the efforts of antrepreneurs doing the investing. Doing menial lack luster transactions while interest rises just by time passing is what banks do all around the world. This is the ”too close to home” game immitates life part of this game.
need more day too day randomness, so far the easy and simple get rich way is just allow any policy that gives money and just continy too click next day until you have over 600k and nothing literarly happends exept some bad rep that can be rebuild
This game is a sandbox for a very good reason - the perversity in it comes from forcing all those lack luster repeatable fodder task every day - just so you do not notice or forget about the little to none actual relationships or the small and rare interactions with your crew.
mining ships should have a auto mining ability insted of constantly babysitting the same ship every day even with multiple ships the one is just permanently parked in the station insted of a hired crew too man them

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
"Good Art, compelling story, reasonable amount of grind, relatively quick updates with plenty of content and sci-fi too. What's not to like about this one?"

Well, since we're on an adult site, the sex scenes? Has the game plenty of lewd content yet?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think the mining/refining aspect is unnecessarily complicated
Yeah it's just boring, so I cheated and got tons resources even forgot about mining. Don't know Dev intentions, would've been easier to just make a sequel on his first game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well, you see, reading the description for this game, you realise this is the sequel - where MC was supposed to be a former miner - you see, because he somehow escapes via nepo baby his inheritance mumbo jumbo plot contrivance - but all he manages to become is just another miner - this time with way more stuff to do, needing to use his actual brain and not his brawn, on top of managing a relatively big crew and somehow limitted mining resources with all the super advanced advantages of a wealthy space pirate - at this point, MC is running in circles of his personal hell - going from minimal skill to maximum responsability.
would've been easier to just make a sequel on his first game.
GAme premise:
Some 150 years after the Hive war, you play the role of a former miner
Lessons learned: less likable characters, not invested in either MC or his mission or his vision, horrendous grind to hide lack of scenes and meaningful character developments, even more empty places and time wasted in a sand box that amounts to hell for MC right now.
Actual game: MC is supposed to mine day to day and manage a huge and intricate metalurgy apparatus for business.

Reactions: ALfowolfwelp

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StellarCrossroads-0.60
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How did you cheat? console?
0x52 URM, let me know if you need it, can also send the variables I use, gold,girls,materials,ships, actually you only need money you can buy the rest, also my variables has ship stats incase you want 1 hit kills and the other factions stats.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
not harem.

Sigh...This title has excellent renders, and excellent character writing. But, there goes my reason to continue with this title, and why I was holding out playing it...I really was hoping for the harem path to be introduced. :(

Well thanks for posting info about the lack of a harem path. I'll keep checking to see if any change ever happens in the future.

Regards.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Funny thing, but that is not always the case. Some games have plot and characters so good, that lewd content is just a bonus (not a main thing).
Yeah but I'm here for the lewd stuff so I am interested in how much is in the game.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah but I'm here for the lewd stuff so I am interested in how much is in the game.
In this update you can unlock a repeatable scene with one of the crewmembers, so now there are 2 of them. Plus 4 more in a brothel, and another couple of them throughout the story. This game is definitely not on the loaded side of your criteria

Reactions: Fuchsschweif
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes