Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.60] [Xavster Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
0x52 URM, let me know if you need it, can also send the variables I use, gold,girls,materials,ships, actually you only need money you can buy the rest, also my variables has ship stats incase you want 1 hit kills and the other factions stats.
I tried it on this latest build (0.60) caused an error that wouldn't let the game load

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Warlorn

Feb 26, 2019
i played it right up to where you have to mine, if i wanted to mine i would go buy a mining game, then tried to cheat and they protected it... so i deleted it.. no one wants to grind crap to get to the story .

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i played it right up to where you have to mine, if i wanted to mine i would go buy a mining game, then tried to cheat and they protected it... so i deleted it.. no one wants to grind crap to get to the story .
Only thing you really need is money the rest you can buy, I don't even send out mining ships just maybe 1 time a week or so, yeah they try prevent people cheating but 0x52 is ok, got all the important variables, have 3 fleets with insane damage, just added a 0 after all the hp/damage/and 2 other stats they be doing like 600-700 damage with 4k hp. Maybe will start a new game and just add money but will 100% for sure boost the stats of my fleet.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I tried it on this latest build (0.60) caused an error that wouldn't let the game load
I'm using it, the error is probably because you didn't load game from a save and started a new game, before you throw the 0x52 file into game folder start the game and save but if you want to use a save you already have then yes throw the file into game folder and load that save. Remember if you upload the save into saveeditonline DO NOT TOUCH the variables you only want to see them not touch them.I got the important ones, money/ girls stats/ship stats/ all materials/ all I know got like 9-10 pages of variables but this time going try something new just gonna add money then buy all the resources

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Just found this game and I have a question, that's probably been asked many times. I'm too lazy to search. Anyway, after reading what Maive said about us, where she said she doesn't see us as a lover, but as a brother, is she not an LI?

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
Just found this game and I have a question, that's probably been asked many times. I'm too lazy to search. Anyway, after reading what Maive said about us, where she said she doesn't see us as a lover, but as a brother, is she not an LI?
Maive is an LI. I can officially confirm that. I'm a member of the Dev team. The main LI's are Maive, Skylar, Lyra, Alexia, and Nova.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
I'm using it, the error is probably because you didn't load game from a save and started a new game, before you throw the 0x52 file into game folder start the game and save but if you want to use a save you already have then yes throw the file into game folder and load that save. Remember if you upload the save into saveeditonline DO NOT TOUCH the variables you only want to see them not touch them.I got the important ones, money/ girls stats/ship stats/ all materials/ all I know got like 9-10 pages of variables but this time going try something new just gonna add money then buy all the resources
I loaded my old save into the folder before i downloaded the 0x52 the title screen wouldn't come up. this is the error that pops up

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/0x52/classes/main.rpy", line 203, in <module>
  File "game/0x52/framework/01loader.rpy", line 26, in load_file
AttributeError: 'RWopsIO' object has no attribute 'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "0x52/classes/main.rpyc", line 199, in script
  File "X:\Games\StellarCrossroads-0.60-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "X:\Games\StellarCrossroads-0.60-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Stellar Crossroads 0.60
Mon Sep 16 05:33:15 2024

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
It's so damn diffcult. I have all Orion relations in negative,pfff. How to build relation with Hervone? It's even going lower after skipping the week,waiting for something else to appear? No any new tasks. I can't buy any carriers. 1 2 3 are green,but i can't do anything to buy them. Are there any progress with Nova? So far,just tech stuff. Losing the good vibe i had from the start,really. This game really need a WT.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
It's so damn diffcult. I have all Orion relations in negative,pfff. How to build relation with Hervone? It's even going lower after skipping the week,waiting for something else to appear? No any new tasks. I can't buy any carriers. 1 2 3 are green,but i can't do anything to buy them. Are there any progress with Nova? So far,just tech stuff. Losing the good vibe i had from the start,really. This game really need a WT.
The fastest way to improve your relationship with Hervone or any other faction is completing their comercial and manufacturing contracts. Check with Alex daily to see the available contracts and guide your production to the type of goods your desired faction tends to demand. Otherwise, your political choices and the mere pass of time will decrease your reputation. To buy carriers or mining vessels, you need to visit Krog.

Reactions: slick97

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I loaded my old save into the folder before i downloaded the 0x52 the title screen wouldn't come up. this is the error that pops up

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "X:\Games\StellarCrossroads-0.60-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode

Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Stellar Crossroads 0.60
I don't know but you must be doing something wrong, I don't have issues

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
The new covert missions are a nice idea as allows you to impact on other factions negatively. It really needs more feedback though as I kept thinking they were bugged or I missed something. Very disappointing that its just a line under history. In the mission details "Faction" should really be "Target Faction" for clarity. I haven't been able to work out what the Influence reward actually does. Military clearly reduces the factions military and its quantified under faction lore so you can see the impact you're having on that faction. There isn't a similar influence entry anywhere and when I was testing the political assassination missions my rep with the target faction was definitely not increasing.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Stellar Crossroads 0.60
In all honesty I'd try on the 0x52 thread as I've had no issues at all and I'm not sure what its trying to reference there as "RWopsIO". What platform are you playing on?

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
a little short ? or is it me ?
could have used a story arc to get more ships and spies ;)

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
So it seems a significant amount of the complexity this game suffers from is a by-product of Ren'Py not being built to handle what it is these guys are intending to do (i.e. a real time space station simulator).

Also, for anyone wondering, if you enable the console (either with a separate .rpy file [see spoiler] or in the 00console.rpy file) then you can use the following codes to make your life easier:
Code:
credits += 1000000000

rep_aqualean = 100
rep_basari = 100
rep_lavarian = 100
rep_poldar = 100
rep_hervone = 100
rep_sprax = 100
rep_uldar = 100
rep_vultari = 100
rep_hawtech = 100
rep_marv = 100
rep_sidewinder = 100

rep_decay_rate = 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Any clue how to buy those carriers? I have more than enough credits for it,but nothing happens when i press any of those button numbers. Captura de pantalla (2096).png

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes