yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StepsOfDebauchery-EP2.2Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Going off the changelog, only the languages seems to be added.
There was a crash that occurred only in specific languages late in the game (translation error, basically) - that's at least one of the fixes.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
These days every updates on every game is slow. Looks like developers are realizing the benefits of milking.
Yes, if updates on EVERY game are slow it can in no way shape or form be that it simply might take a lot of time to develop a high quality VN, it simply happens because EVERY developer is milking his or her fans, makes perfect sense. :FacePalm:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I love it when someone who has never created anything makes a statement on a subject he has no idea about :)
Even though I posted that comment on this thread, it was actually meant as a general observation about the VN developer community. I recognize that you, Fooxied, are particularly swift in your work compared to others, and you possess a strong artistic skillset as well. However, whenever I perceive even a slight delay in updates, my mind tends to drift towards the notion that this might be another case of someone entering the milk industry! Too many game developers have followed that path, and unfortunately, I can't shake that feeling anymore.

I understand the challenges involved in creating a high-quality visual novel. I attempted to develop one myself in the past, but I wasn't able to see it through due to shifting priorities. Please don't interpret my previous comments as criticism of your work; rather, they reflect my broader disappointment with the situation as a whole.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
These days every updates on every game is slow. Looks like developers are realizing the benefits of milking.
Yeah, it was like we need money for the latest graphic cards for quicker updates so support us and they get the latest graphic cards because support and now they milk the games. I am talking about in general, I don't know anything about this game never played it but I was just looking at it on steam and it seems the DLC is just visual enhancements and not additional storyline content, the one where she is flashing on the couch looks very good but how doesn't it change the storyline because if it was me there, I would dive right in. :sneaky:
Will wait for more updates before I even try this game and I will get it off steam when the time comes because it doesn't look too bad, the DLC should include variances in the storyline as well as more graphic graphics.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, it was like we need money for the latest graphic cards for quicker updates so support us and they get the latest graphic cards because support and now they milk the games. I am talking about in general, I don't know anything about this game never played it but I was just looking at it on steam and it seems the DLC is just visual enhancements and not additional storyline content, the one where she is flashing on the couch looks very good but how doesn't it change the storyline because if it was me there, I would dive right in. :sneaky:
Will wait for more updates before I even try this game and I will get it off steam when the time comes because it doesn't look too bad, the DLC should include variances in the storyline as well as more graphic graphics.
I don't want to speak for all developers, much less defend anyone, because there are indeed some who stretch their backers for donations by giving very little of themselves... but my point is that people like to be very critical on the Internet, just because they can.

Do you think that the money earned from Patreon will allow you to simply buy a new graphics card and it will make the development process faster? Well, no. Before I even started my game I had to invest a lot of money on assets and people who did the work I didn't know how to do, and in a hell of a lot of my free time. It's not something you could do working 2 hours a day - for almost a year I spent ~14 hours a day just working on the project, neglecting my health and family. The money I earned from support allowed me to finally spend less time on it and still keep good development time, as well as pay off all the previous backlog and maybe finally earn something from it. Creating even 500 renders per month requires a huge amount of free time, not to mention all the other aspects of game development. Creating the storyline and scripts, coding, post-prod renders, translations, UX/UI, the sheer amount of tax and legal business, and the sheer amount of time spent talking to people or finding and training new employees who can speed up the game development process.

But people only see one side of the coin, and yet judging now is in vogue.

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes