HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
This visual novel game is one of the easiest out there. The choices are super straightforward with no plot twists, so you won't need a walkthrough to get all the scenes.
The game itself is pretty average. The story isn't intense, and their attempt at making it realistic doesn't really work. Riley's story shows her getting more and more interested over time, but the logic of the characters is kind of messed up.

Aug 20, 2023
It's hard to another man fuck Riley! Just rubbing! She could have given it to the school's dean, in real life I doubt there wouldn't be sex in that scene, with a woman only in panties and a man rubbing his dick against her pussy and ass like that, the DEV has to bring the game closer to real life. At least it gives the player the option to choose whether or not to give in to sex.

JustKing

Nov 26, 2020
I have checked this apk version. I do NOT recommend downloading it, as it is not safe.
I got this apk from a Brazilian game translation site from Rem'py that I've been using for years and never had any problems. the name of the site is Tio cass. Can you point out why you don't recomend downloading it?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes