Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
Getting multiple errors when i try to continue with the pole dancing at the bar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018

We are going to fix it, thank you.

FixGames

Feb 23, 2024

Use the compressed version, no errors.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
One thing i always find funny in games with devs. They will delay delay delay content of a sexual nature with men, when yet the woman is straight. Yet have her do things with other women that are so beyond what one should be doing. But im also one that doesn't think incomplete games that are nowhere near finished should be able to be sold on steam.

jewelss

Sep 16, 2016
I'd like to clear my save files, anyway for me to do that? i checked around appdata etc couldn't found a folder.

NVM, found it in; "C:\Users\pc\AppData\Roaming\RenPy"

Last edited:

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
Are you aware how leaks work? Do you really think I leaked my game by myself?

I did it before, when game was free, it is not that case anymore.

Edit. Refunds are fine, you can freely do it, if you are not happy with what you have received.
I think yes, they released the game on October 4th and it worked fine until the 7th and then they took the 8th and dumped the game I'm not happy with the fact that you buy the game and set the release dates of the game for everyone

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I'd like to clear my save files, anyway for me to do that? i checked around appdata etc couldn't found a folder.
depends on your version and platform. on windows there are 2 places. C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"gamename" (the appdata folder is hidden by default. you might have to change that in explorer settings. everything between "" are individual for each user", saves and persistent file in there. if you delete the persistent file, everything will be reset and you basically start from scratch), the other place is in the game folder itself, depending on where you got the game, that is in various places. \StepsOfDebauchery\game\saves\, same as with the other location. annnd. if you use steam(like me) with steam cloud enabled, the procedure is not as straightforward, you'll have to disable the steamcloud in the settings for the game first before deleting the saves and/or the persistent file. start up the game and make a save, close the game and reenable the steam cloud. next time you start the game, you will get a steam cloud sync error. choose to keep the local data. and you are starting from scratch again. that is it .hope i didn't forget anything. this procedure can be used for all renpy games you want to start over with.

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
Мы принимаем активное участие в выпуске игры Bright Lord, но не являемся разработчиками.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
now it's clear why games take so long to update, you're working on another game, they have a main menu and a terrible interface, and how are you helping them, well, it's a so-so game, I would say, if you compare yours and this one, then of course your game will be better than theirs

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I think yes, they released the game on October 4th and it worked fine until the 7th and then they took the 8th and dumped the game I'm not happy with the fact that you buy the game and set the release dates of the game for everyone
Well that's an interesting thought process you have, I'm sure your talking from years of experience in this industry. You will never be able to stop piracy no matter how big the company is, MSFT can't do it and even a company dedicated to piracy protection like Denuvo can't do it.

Patreon, Subscribestar, Steam, itchio is not really you BUYING the game, it's you SUPPORTING the developer for a title you like. So if you like the title and it gives you a story your interested in then support the Dev so they can continue making updates for the VN. Canceling a purchase on Steam is your right, but it doesn't support the dev and without support all these titles would die. If you can't financially support then play, discuss the game and reviewing it highly is free, but don't bitch to the dev about finding it free elsewhere.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes