bubbacola7588

Feb 17, 2022
Why is everybody bitching about the size of the update of a game you pirated?! If you were to keep updated on his Patreon, (HE EVEN HAS A FREE TIER YOU UNGRATEFUL #$@$$#$), he said this would be a tiny update. Almost a tease before he dropped 4.0 in December where there should be considerable new content. Half of y'all whining about a game you essentially stole even though it's one of the best games on the market atm.

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
Can you send me your save file, please? The one where you can't see any new quests.
I bought the game on the 7th when there was no update on Steam yet, but then when I saw that it had already leaked a couple of hours later, I asked for a refund for this game because it's disrespectful, but let's do it right now, the next update will be available for Patriot, and for Steam, and for everyone who wants and supports you. Why write all these release dates then

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I bought the game on the 7th when there was no update on Steam yet, but then when I saw that it had already leaked a couple of hours later, I asked for a refund for this game because it's disrespectful, but let's do it right now, the next update will be available for Patriot, and for Steam, and for everyone who wants and supports you. Why write all these release dates then
Are you aware how leaks work? Do you really think I leaked my game by myself?

I did it before, when game was free, it is not that case anymore.

Edit. Refunds are fine, you can freely do it, if you are not happy with what you have received.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Always nice to see a game I didn't think was that interesting at the start end up being one of the best around here. And there's a lot of content too. I usually don't like too teases that last too long but Riley's body makes up for it. Then again I only came back to this game yesterday after not having seen anything more about it since the first couple of updates.

Riley is one of the hottest FMC's around here. She has a perfect hourglass figure and she's fit too. And I think her tits are just the perfect size and shape for her body too. Some of my favourite scenes is when she bends over in half while her legs are stay completely straight. It's not like other games haven't done this pose loads of times but the way it's presented here is hotter for some reason.

Just look at this, damn.

1728378353240.png
And that fit back too. :love:

I think my favourite path has to be the waitress/stripper one. Can't wait for Jay to finally fuck her too. Also I'm hoping that by the end of the stripper/pole dancing path, after she bares it all she can have sex with a lucky customer each time.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes