LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Game is really lacking any hardcore stuff. Too much teasing and not enough hard action. Not a bad game but weak with action
it is meant to be slow burn, but i am getting antsy for some vaginal action myself :p (other than with the husband)
It creates a great disconnection between player and the character (s)he controls because we are ready to take this chance and jump the old man, the Dean, take things further with the kid... and the game doesn't allow us to do it.

In the male MC games there's the girls putting the brakes on, so a sense that "i'll have to keep trying, keep pushing until she gives it up".
But in female MC games it's our own character putting the brakes on(the dudes wouldn't say no), except that's not what we want.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
What a fantastic game. I almost went crazy with the neighbor scenes. Wow, she was almost going to send Elijah nudes. Her relationship with her old neighbor was incredible. He addressed the "voyeur" theme perfectly.

My little tip would be to approach the "sexting" between Riley and Elijah from the young boy's perspective. Imagine him lying down ready to sleep and suddenly hearing a notification from Riley on his cell phone and from then on a dialogue between the two begins. The photos would be a surprise for both Elijah and whoever is playing, because we don't know what Riley will send to him, since the approach to the scene would be from Elijah's perspective and not Riley's.

• Love
Reactions: L0b0ts

mer2333

May 2, 2020
A very nice game, but the update seemed short to me. Perhaps the developer could release updates less frequently, but larger in size. But this is for my taste, and the game impressed me with some kind of coziness/comfort i guess.

Reactions: Luna Holden

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I love this game, and Riley, so I'm always excited for an update. But after the way the last one ended, I really expected more for this update. This one was really lacking in action, it plays out as if the last update never happened. Kind of sad, but still keeping my hopes up for more streaming events, and more events at the bar/parties in the future.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
I must admit I'm very surprised by the Ivy rope scene. It's pretty uncommon, unfortunately, to find a BDSM scene in a game where it's treated like it is here: respectfully, with lots of communication, mutually consenting, and so on. I wish that was the case in so many more games, where usually the BDSM path requires you to become little less than a monster.

Blanklied

May 29, 2022
I love this game, and Riley, so I'm always excited for an update. But after the way the last one ended, I really expected more for this update. This one was really lacking in action, it plays out as if the last update never happened. Kind of sad, but still keeping my hopes up for more streaming events, and more events at the bar/parties in the future.
Fooxie did say that this will be a short one, look forward to the next one.

Reactions: DM72

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The teasing game is strong, maybe too strong. I just want Riley to fully pounce Ivy and both go to town.

Other paths are good, though it seems these are the 'blowjob chapters.' The Madison park event was hard to trigger, didn't seem to work unless I was coming off the back of another event, which was odd.

Haven't finished the Dean path.

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Steps of Debauchery [Ep. 3.2] [Fooxied] - Compressed

Note to myself and future compressors, make sure to repack to RPA via UAGC, rebuild manually with forced recompile off.

Win/Linux [1,28 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,27 GB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------
Steps of Debauchery [Ep. 3.2] [Fooxied] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: Ep. 3.1 -> Ep. 3.2 [719 MB]

Mac: Ep. 3.1 -> Ep. 3.2 [725 MB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro update only compressed please

Reactions: ferolg
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes