atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Newlywed is probably not the right term. I meant still early in their marriage. Poor Mike, he really should have some headspace for her. I guess his lack of attention is the first of the steps.

sorry can’t resist:
By the way have you checked under someone else‘s desk for your wife? :devilish: :LOL:
LOL, this is naughty but in topic!
By the way, better I change my avatar...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fooxied

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Newlywed is probably not the right term. I meant still early in their marriage. Poor Mike, he really should have some headspace for her. I guess his lack of attention is the first of the steps.

sorry can’t resist:
By the way have you checked under someone else‘s desk for your wife? :devilish: :LOL:
Take it from someone who just started there own business and now has close to $500k in outstanding loans. The business as cold as it sounds supersedes the wife. I have no illusions that if my business fails and we go bankrupt, she would be looking for a new hubby soon after. She says No I say Bullshit :ROFLMAO:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Well, just wanted to say, it's brave to have her on your avatar on a forum like this. But she is a beautiful woman, that's a fact.
Naturally, there’s back an editing working ;-) .
Honored to know that a fantastic artist appreciates it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

isumadu600

Mar 5, 2023
View attachment 2867083

Overview:
Follow the steps of Riley, a girl who moves from a small town to the city to help her husband pursue his dreams. While Mike is busy with his bar, Riley supports him wholeheartedly and often puts others’ well-being above her own. This leads her into unexpected situations, where she discovers more about her true self and deepest desires. She explores her sexuality in college and unravels her fantasies, takes on the role of a waitress at the bar, engages in activities with an elderly neighbor, streams adventures with his grandson and that's just the tip of the mountain. Riley’s world is opening wide in front of her, and she waits for you to explore it.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-08
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: Fooxied - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2.0
Language: English
Extras: - Fan Art Thread
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Logs:

How do we find the crown for party. Map dosent have a shop

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

#December wallpapers for Lover+ tier

December wallpapers created for IDisagree & Matsomoto & Pete for his support of the Lover+ tier (to view it you must join any tier, due to Patreon rules).
If you also want to get a fully custom wallpaper with the character(s) you like in a particular pose/outfit/place then this tier is still available!
---I hope you can feel the Christmas atmosphere!

. There you will find all the additional renders created for the game and beyond. There are high-resolution PNG renders of bonus content, wallpapers, both created for the game and custom ones, as well as character mixes from SoD and from other games. Thanks again!
IMG_0388.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

#December wallpapers for Lover+ tier

December wallpapers created for IDisagree & Matsomoto & Pete for his support of the Lover+ tier (to view it you must join any tier, due to Patreon rules).
If you also want to get a fully custom wallpaper with the character(s) you like in a particular pose/outfit/place then this tier is still available!
---I hope you can feel the Christmas atmosphere!

. There you will find all the additional renders created for the game and beyond. There are high-resolution PNG renders of bonus content, wallpapers, both created for the game and custom ones, as well as character mixes from SoD and from other games. Thanks again!
View attachment 3173247
Wow, what beautiful wallpapers, thanks for sharing....
IMG_1747.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cap.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I don't understand your remark.
As for me. I completed all the main quests. I found the spa at the gym. I just want to know if there is other extra "hidden" content as this one.
Hey mate, that was not the answer to you, but the guy below. About other activities, I can't spoil too much, there are plenty easter eggs in the game :)

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes