Aug 16, 2017
I'm more prone to sarcasm than praise, but all I have to say is: abso-fuckin-lutely outstanding! Fooxied, you've kept the steps going without throwing Riley over a cliff into a pit of legspreadery, which is an entirely welcome thing, but you gave us the breakthrough we wanted in this update. Really looking forward to seeing what's next in the life of Riley. As for the quality of your renders, the meme says it all.
download (10).png

h2635483

May 20, 2018
Fooxied
I think there is an issue with collectables. Collectible 4 appears purchasable in the shop even though it is already unlocked in the gallery. When trying to purchase it, it throws an error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot 2023-12-12 144016.png

That being said, pic 13(one with schoolgirl uniform) is still locked with no more hidden foxes around.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Fooxied
I think there is an issue with collectables. Collectible 4 appears purchasable in the shop even though it is already unlocked in the gallery. When trying to purchase it, it throws an error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3166983

That being said, pic 13(one with schoolgirl uniform) is still locked with no more hidden foxes around.
Do you play on our official version or some port/compression?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1702395901034.png
Hi there!

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your feedback on the game. I've read through each one and taken notes. While there are a few points, I don't want to disclose all our plans and ideas. In short, we're not taking a step back, just a quick look back. The only change in previous scenes will be adding one choice during the final scene with the dean. Ultimately, we're sticking to our main and original vision for the game. You've put your trust in us on this matter, and we won't let you down. We're aiming for what we planned, but we'll also give you the opportunity to go your own way, make your choices, and face the consequences that come with them.

That's why we've already started working on a new update - Episode 2.1, 2.2, and 3.0, titled "Free Will."

Previously, we mentioned our hesitation to branch out the game too much too soon, but now feels like the right time to do so. Additionally, we'll provide an option to conclude/change the storyline involving the dean- thanks to your feedback, we understand not everyone supports forced corruption, so those who prefer not to engage in it won't have to (at least after certain point of the game). Others can continue to go down that path.

Another thing we can finally begin working on is game translations. Many of you have reached out before expressing interest in helping with this aspect, so now's the time - drop me a message here or on Discord. We'll set up a platform for translating the game into various languages and start working in this area. We're open to translating broadly but we want at least two people to work on each translation, so that they can complement and check each other's work, as it is very limited from our side.

That pretty much covers it from our end, and the TL;DR of your feedback boils down to: more choices, optional forced corruption, fuck the haters & do your thing. So, we're back to doing our thing.
Cheers!

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Well, until a nice orgie, and that hole in the bathroom, when we use it in the right way, what is strange, gets fucked by many Riley, also in the future, there will be the streamer boy, the two customers of the bar, etc. , don't fuck the debt collector instead of paying him with money, in nature he would have two advantages, the fun and the savings of those games. I recommend you, university attendant, he represents the BBC of the situation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fooxied

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Come on, I don't think I said anything wrong, Riley's growth as a slut is evident, at the end of the day she is young and beautiful, her normal husband is older, and also a weakling, after the principal's scene, she wasn't forced to do it, but coincidentally she had fun, then what an actress to feel remorse, hahahah, so we expect her to fuck everyone else, I still haven't figured out how to make him give a blowjob in the university bathroom at the hole

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Well, until a nice orgie, and that hole in the bathroom, when we use it in the right way, what is strange, gets fucked by many Riley, also in the future, there will be the streamer boy, the two customers of the bar, etc. , don't fuck the debt collector instead of paying him with money, in nature he would have two advantages, the fun and the savings of those games. I recommend you, university attendant, he represents the BBC of the situation.
There are 2 bbc characters at hubbys bar too that both flirt with her and get a little handsy when tipping her, maybe soon at the bar she will be allowed to sell body shots off of her navel, tits and ass :love: and love to see Madison come back to strip and lapdance atleast on weekends. Also they have to get some use out of the bar bathroom stalls, maybe start charging for services, someone would have to be doorman to let them know if Cuck hubby is coming in the bathroom or not:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
There are 2 bbc characters at hubbys bar too that both flirt with her and get a little handsy when tipping her, maybe soon at the bar she will be allowed to sell body shots off of her navel, tits and ass :love: and love to see Madison come back to strip and lapdance atleast on weekends. Also they have to get some use out of the bar bathroom stalls, maybe start charging for services, someone would have to be doorman to let them know if Cuck hubby is coming in the bathroom or not:ROFLMAO:

Well I think the bar bathrooms will have their reason to exist precisely in anticipation of seeing her fuck there. hahahaha

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
How often I have to click somewhere to continue the story? I wait for the scene to meet Ivy. I stuck here.

h2635483

May 20, 2018
can you translate that?
:WaitWhat:

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes